Author Topic: Quickfire Rapid red switches  (Read 1310 times)

Offline sleeperhit

• Trade Count: (0)
Quickfire Rapid red switches
« on: Sun, 29 January 2012, 07:07:49 »
Prepared to paypal. Hoping someone has a mildy used to new one they want to sell. 100-110 dollars US would be my upper limit. Would prefer no chinese characters on keycaps but not firm on that. Would need shipping to US. Really dont want to spend more than 120 US. First time doing this, don't want to get burned.

Offline slueth

« Reply #1 on: Sun, 29 January 2012, 07:15:13 »
Not sure if you can get it without Chinese lettering, well not untill they come to the US.  I heard that they were going to sell it off their online store, who knows, I would sell you mines but I replaced it with PBT keycaps, and Unless you want to buy the whole board for 200.. :X

Offline Roguemaster8

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 29 January 2012, 07:48:08 »
I really want the Quickfire with reds as well, but in my opinion, I'd say wait until the keyboard hits the North American market before buying it.

It will be cheaper and without the Chinese lettering. I love my Quickfire with blues, but I really need something more linear for gaming.
CM Storm Quickfire | Dell Quietkey | Unicomp Ultra Classic | KBC Poker

Offline Saviant

« Reply #3 on: Sun, 29 January 2012, 08:00:44 »
It is weird you guys can't get them. I picked up one here in Australia for 99 Aud + shipping. I must say it is an excellent keyboard.

Offline lightsout714

• * Elevated Elder
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 29 January 2012, 12:12:04 »
If your willing to spend $110 why not just get it from pchome? I know the letters are not ideal but you will probably get better caps anyways. It will probably ship to you faster from PChome then if a user on this site sells it to you.