Author Topic: Price Check- What's it Worth?  (Read 1704285 times)

Offline Timbersawdust

• Trade Count: (0)
  • aka snorlax
Re: Price Check- What's it Worth?
« Reply #8750 on: Thu, 10 September 2020, 06:36:09 »
What are Nixies worth?

$6 to $7 a switch

Offline TruffleShuffle90

« Reply #8751 on: Fri, 11 September 2020, 16:11:44 »
What are impeccable condition HHKB Professional Hybrids going for used. I bought mine 2 months ago now am selling only because I need funds to complete a custom design I've been working on and need to raise funds for first round of prototypes... Its White model with the 2 color keycap with printed legends. Still have box and everything that came with it as well...

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #8753 on: Thu, 17 September 2020, 08:05:35 »
That price looks high, but while not "super-rare" these don't turn up very often. And it does appear to be clean and in good condition.

If you need it now, go for it. If you can wait a few months, you can probably get it for half that price.
The difference in characterization of crime and who commits it skews what criminality looks like demographically. "What we're seeing so far is very similar to the process that we see with Islamic violent Jihad radicalization," said former FBI Assistant Director Frank Figliuzzi, "This wanting to belong to a cause greater than yourself, wanting to get affirmation from a group who may not even know who you are or ever met you. And then feeling like you're part of this deployment, this cause. You heard him say on the clip 'It's my job to protect this.'
No, it's not your job. But you think it is. And video last night shows him walking around roaming around with the assault rifle not really doing much of protecting anything." Figliuzzi made it clear that calling these characters "troubled" is a misnomer. "I would assert," Figliuzzi continued. "that it's time we stopped using the word ‘troubled’ with regard to white young people who act out like this and start thinking about the radicalized term that we used when people of color or people of Islamic faith act out like this. This is a radicalization process that's happening. It happened with the El Paso shooter in Texas. We kept hearing he was troubled. No, he was radicalized. And it's happening online."

Offline alas26

« Reply #8754 on: Thu, 17 September 2020, 09:23:30 »
What are HHKB Pro 2’s going for now a days?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #8755 on: Thu, 17 September 2020, 10:38:03 »
What are HHKB Pro 2’s going for now a days?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still around $180-200 (at most)

Offline Razer1987

« Reply #8756 on: Fri, 18 September 2020, 12:28:16 »
Hi guys,

I've just moved and need to clear some stuff, would be nice to have some price guidance (I am in France) :

- complete Azerty IBM Model F BIGFOOT, very good exterior aspect and nothing is broken but it needs an interior restoration + a teensy

- complete Azerty IBM Model M F122, already with a clean bolt mod and USB port, just need a teensy

- complete in box Azerty Cooler Master Novatouch TKL + Hypersphere rings in very good condition

- brand new industrial case for IBM model M with perfect logo repro

- 60% red alu case with various feets + 2 universal ISO plate (1 red & 1 orange) from very very Geekhack Group Buy, it is brand new

- miscellaneous keycaps mostly from R5 and GMK

- miscellaneous switches
73 Cherry MX blue no pin desoldered (plastic below is sometimes marked)
23 Cherry MX green mix of new and desoldered in excellent condition
69 Cherry MX black brand new with pin
30 Cherry MX black brand new no pin
-2x EK silencer soft landing complete only one pack used the other one is brand new

- Slimblade Trackball Kensington complete in box less than 10 hours of use

- 2 brand new teensy 2.0 + pins

Thanks !
« Last Edit: Sat, 19 September 2020, 04:21:19 by Razer1987 »

Offline MoistKeycap

« Reply #8757 on: Fri, 18 September 2020, 18:21:30 »
Gmk laser or gmk mecha