Author Topic: Post your clacks!  (Read 6592181 times)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
Re: Post your clacks!
« Reply #20600 on: Tue, 01 December 2020, 21:12:00 »
looks like they've been auctioning off old stock on ebay, I saw a candy corn Topre sold for "only" $430

I'm that idiot btw. Not having to dig for it and it being sold by Brian made me do stupid things.

(Attachment Link)

You're not an idiot. That's a smart investment.  Just imagine how much it will be 10 years from now.  :)

100% the best investment I've ever made. The return on them during this pandemic **** has been incredible and quite literally kept a roof over my head.

Forget eBay though, those fees are crazy. For both parties, not just the seller fees. I had someone pay nearly 2x in fees that lived a couple towns over vs someone I shipped to the literal opposite side of the country. Private sales all the way!

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #20601 on: Tue, 01 December 2020, 22:41:59 »
looks like they've been auctioning off old stock on ebay, I saw a candy corn Topre sold for "only" $430

I'm that idiot btw. Not having to dig for it and it being sold by Brian made me do stupid things.

(Attachment Link)

You're not an idiot. That's a smart investment.  Just imagine how much it will be 10 years from now.  :)

100% the best investment I've ever made. The return on them during this pandemic **** has been incredible and quite literally kept a roof over my head.

Forget eBay though, those fees are crazy. For both parties, not just the seller fees. I had someone pay nearly 2x in fees that lived a couple towns over vs someone I shipped to the literal opposite side of the country. Private sales all the way!

Totally agree with you on eBay's fee.  it's gone up over the years and it's just crazy. By the time you add in the shipping fee, boxes, etc, you're not making much, if anything at all, after that.
Att fly är livet, att dröja, döden.
Din Eli

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • butter is for the children
« Reply #20602 on: Tue, 01 December 2020, 23:10:56 »
it's pretty expensive for candy corn topre, but the good thing is that it should be legit coming from ek. there seem to be a lot fake candy corn skulls from the last couple of years.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline DJSwayde

« Reply #20603 on: Wed, 02 December 2020, 04:58:18 »

(Attachment Link)

I had no idea you liked artisans.
Bakers Pre-roll | KMAC Happy | LZ CLS s x h | monokei Kei SE | OTD 356-Mini V2 |
SINGA x TGR Unikorn R1 | TGR 60% | Water lee Reborn | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00-Z
PFU Limited HHKB Pro. 1 | PFU Limited HHKB Pro. 2 | PFU Limited HHKB Pro. 2 Type-S

Offline kekstee

« Reply #20604 on: Wed, 02 December 2020, 12:08:58 »
I had no idea you liked artisans.

Well, most are pretty idiotic, but I do have a soft spot for (Topre) Clacks. Alas in 2012 I had no HHKB, and once I corrected that mistake they already seemed expensive.