Author Topic: WTB KMAC mini (f'real)  (Read 12301 times)

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
  • Trade Count: (0)
WTB KMAC mini (f'real)
« on: Tue, 07 August 2012, 17:32:41 »
looking for kmac mini kit when they are 'released' to the wild. winkeyless is neat
not looking for kmac/LE at this time :)
i can pay or do partial trade + cash for stuff, just hit me up if you want to talk.
« Last Edit: Tue, 21 August 2012, 23:25:59 by sth »
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline ekw808

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Ekw
Re: WTB KMAC mini (f'real)
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 07 August 2012, 17:35:29 »
Nobody has the kmac mini yet as they haven't been released yet, hopefully they will be out in September.
[One Keyboard at a time]

My Heatware Please comment, and I will do the same =D 

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 07 August 2012, 17:36:33 »
Nobody has the kmac mini yet as they haven't been released yet, hopefully they will be out in September.
i know, i missed an opportunity to preorder. just putting the word out for it since its the one I specifically want.
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline Djuzuh

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 07 August 2012, 17:36:49 »

Some people have dibs already. So maybe some people are also able to get additionnal dibs :p.

Offline MMB

• I no longer use this account. Please email me.
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 07 August 2012, 17:38:26 »
KMAC mini only comes in silver. There is no winkey version. The buy allowed some people to order up to two kmac mini's. Your best bet is to go to KBDMania and play nice with the locals, and ask around for extras. Cutoff time is way over now, and production has begun.

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 07 August 2012, 17:40:16 »
KMAC mini only comes in silver. There is no winkey version. The buy allowed some people to order up to two kmac mini's. Your best bet is to go to KBDMania and play nice with the locals, and ask around for extras.
i'm on kbdmania and i try to keep up there but even with google translate it's hard to figure much out :P
i mentioned the winkey version/titanium color preference for the other boards, not the mini :)

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 07 August 2012, 18:42:52 »
I hope you get one. Best of luck!
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #7 on: Tue, 07 August 2012, 18:43:21 »
6 billion dollars
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #8 on: Tue, 07 August 2012, 18:56:57 »
6 billion dollars

cool just pm your paypal address

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #9 on: Tue, 07 August 2012, 19:09:59 »
im going to have to contact paypal to let them know a big transaction is coming up

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #10 on: Tue, 07 August 2012, 19:20:29 »
is gift payment ok? please dont rip me off.

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #11 on: Tue, 07 August 2012, 19:26:15 »
Sorry buddy. YOU add the 3% FEE!

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #12 on: Tue, 07 August 2012, 19:36:47 »
is gift payment ok? please dont rip me off.
cant take gifts paypal will lock my account!!!

but u can meet me up somewhere in central cali with a couple briefcases and models.

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #13 on: Tue, 07 August 2012, 20:05:26 »
Sorry buddy. YOU add the 3% FEE!
any idea when, if at all, KS will be able to get KMACs again? i could live with an unassembled board since i'm getting a new iron soon.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #14 on: Tue, 07 August 2012, 20:18:50 »
It has been reported that KMAC should be available in a Round 2 sometime in the not-too-distant future. I'm sure it will be limited, but maybe someone here can work out a proxy or coordinate somehow with Korean members to make this happen on here.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline tsangan

• ★★★
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
  • 1000/600
« Reply #15 on: Tue, 07 August 2012, 20:25:16 »
It has been reported that KMAC should be available in a Round 2 sometime in the not-too-distant future. I'm sure it will be limited, but maybe someone here can work out a proxy or coordinate somehow with Korean members to make this happen on here.
I just want to take this time to say that we would have had a proxy for KMAC mini if some people didn't go and f*** it up for everyone

I won't name names or what happened but with that being said don't know if KMAC2 proxy will happen ;<
Keyboardless

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #16 on: Tue, 07 August 2012, 20:28:42 »
I just want to take this time to say that we would have had a proxy for KMAC mini if some people didn't go and f*** it up for everyone

I won't name names or what happened but with that being said don't know if KMAC2 proxy will happen ;<
:( keep us posted if you're in contact with folks. that is part of the reason i didn't get in on the original GB :<

Offline boost

• BOSTMOBILE
  • * Elevated Elder
  • NY Giants!!!
« Reply #17 on: Tue, 07 August 2012, 20:38:54 »

Hope I'm not on that list -_-

GLWB
"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."

-Enzo Ferrari

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
  • Know Topre, Know Peace. No Topre, No Peace.
« Reply #18 on: Tue, 07 August 2012, 20:53:01 »
Man I would kill for a KMAC mini...megusta la function keys on the left side of the board like a Model F.
Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
« Reply #19 on: Tue, 07 August 2012, 21:31:43 »

Seriously they got that mad about the pictures? LMAO.

Cheers,
IBM Model M 1390120, Otaku Unicomp+RGB, CM QFR Green, Ducky YOTD Red, SSK MKII,
ErgoDox Blue, ErgoDox White

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #20 on: Tue, 07 August 2012, 21:33:12 »

Cheers,

was more complicated than that but unimportant right now. Give me a kmac.

Offline MMB

« Reply #21 on: Tue, 07 August 2012, 21:37:52 »
Don't perpetuate lies and BS based on hearsay. As already stated by limmy, all anyone had to do was take the extra initiative of going to KBDMania and applying to the GB.

For a little bit of extra work, you can participate in their GB's.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #22 on: Tue, 07 August 2012, 21:41:47 »

Cheers,
actually, no, that had nothing to do with it. that whole picture deal was a problem because the person that posted it was trying to pass of like they were part of the kmac team.

Don't perpetuate lies and BS based on hearsay. As already stated by limmy, all anyone had to do was take the extra initiative of going to KBDMania and applying to the GB.

there are no lies or BS. two people are responsible for kmac mini not coming here. and possibly kmac 2.

and it had nothing to do with your gb.

Offline MMB

« Reply #23 on: Tue, 07 August 2012, 21:45:50 »

actually, no, that had nothing to do with it. that whole picture deal was a problem because the person that posted it was trying to pass of like they were part of the kmac team.

there are no lies or BS. two people are responsible for kmac mini not coming here. and possibly kmac 2.

and it had nothing to do with your gb.

I think I remember the person that posted those photos.

In general, I am speaking about the ability to participate in KBD's GB's. I can't find the post, but there was a very detailed posting regarding what to do to join
KBDMania and participate.  Of course, I am sure there are plenty of people that wouldn't mind being a proxy and help out.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #24 on: Tue, 07 August 2012, 21:47:45 »
yes, anybody is free to join korean gbs as long as you have a proxy.

but GH had a proxy in the works and then something happened and here we are. everybody fending for themselves.

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #25 on: Tue, 07 August 2012, 21:48:08 »
In general, I am speaking about the ability to participate in KBD's GB's. I can't find the post, but there was a very detailed posting regarding what to do to join
KBDMania and participate.  Of course, I am sure there are plenty of people that wouldn't mind being a proxy and help out.
I get your point but it's moot. I was just broke when the kmac mini GB was open, and unfortunately it ended up closing a day or 2 before I ended up getting paid.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #26 on: Tue, 07 August 2012, 21:56:40 »
IIRC (if you're talking about the one MMB posted) i dont think that gb went through as there was some communication.

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #27 on: Tue, 07 August 2012, 21:57:34 »
IIRC (if you're talking about the one MMB posted) i dont think that gb went through as there was some communication.
Yeah, not related.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #28 on: Tue, 07 August 2012, 21:59:38 »
gotcha

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
« Reply #29 on: Tue, 07 August 2012, 23:50:57 »

What are you talking about? I do hope your post wasn't related to mine, because what I stated happened. No lies or slander involved. Now it turns out according to demik that the incident in question did not coincide with what I thought occurred.

I resent the idea that it was always "easy" or "accessible" to participate in Korean GBs, but I'm going to leave it there because the thread crapping has gotten way out of hand, and if we want to beat this dead horse anymore I'm sure there is a thread for that (or quite possibly an app).

Cheers,

Offline MMB

« Reply #30 on: Tue, 07 August 2012, 23:54:36 »
Where did I say it was 'easy'? It IS accessible if you put some work into it. Also, I wasn't referring to you, so get off your defensive stance. If you don't want to do the work it takes to get what you want, don't complain that you can't have it.

What are you talking about? I do hope your post wasn't related to mine, because what I stated happened. No lies or slander involved. Now it turns out according to demik that the incident in question did not coincide with what I thought occurred.

I resent the idea that it was always "easy" or "accessible" to participate in Korean GBs, but I'm going to leave it there because the thread crapping has gotten way out of hand, and if we want to beat this dead horse anymore I'm sure there is a thread for that (or quite possibly an app).

Cheers,

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #31 on: Tue, 07 August 2012, 23:56:27 »
take it outside unless you got a kmac for me, you two

Offline DanGWanG

• Higher Standards
    • DanGWanG's Keyboard Blog
« Reply #32 on: Tue, 07 August 2012, 23:56:59 »

Oh, was it something I said?

Offline inlikeflynn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • file not found
« Reply #33 on: Wed, 08 August 2012, 21:28:35 »

please tell me you are talking about a different person deciding not to proxy this stuff than Mr. reliable himself: Sheryton ???
----------- __o
--------- _`\<,_
BRAAP(>)/ (*)
************^^^^^^

Offline inlikeflynn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • file not found
« Reply #34 on: Thu, 09 August 2012, 23:36:35 »

please tell me you are talking about a different person deciding not to proxy this stuff than Mr. reliable himself: Sheryton ???

it sure got quiet in here
« Last Edit: Thu, 09 August 2012, 23:40:06 by inlikeflynn »
----------- __o
--------- _`\<,_
BRAAP(>)/ (*)
************^^^^^^

Offline MMB

« Reply #35 on: Thu, 09 August 2012, 23:38:44 »

it sure got quite in here
Show Image

Quite what? "It sure got quite ???? in here"

:)

Offline inlikeflynn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • file not found
« Reply #36 on: Thu, 09 August 2012, 23:41:45 »

it sure got quite in here
Show Image

Quite what? "It sure got quite ???? in here"

:)

Thanks for the correction! fixed =)
----------- __o
--------- _`\<,_
BRAAP(>)/ (*)
************^^^^^^

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #37 on: Fri, 10 August 2012, 01:38:37 »
sherryton had no say in this.

and that's the last i'll speak on that.

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
« Reply #38 on: Fri, 10 August 2012, 09:48:26 »
So how about them yankees?

Cheers,

Offline boost

• BOSTMOBILE
  • * Elevated Elder
  • NY Giants!!!
Re: Re: WTB KMAC mini (f'real)
« Reply #39 on: Fri, 10 August 2012, 09:55:24 »

Cheers,

Meh, help this guy get a kmini

MOAR BARS

-Enzo Ferrari

Offline inlikeflynn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • file not found
« Reply #40 on: Fri, 10 August 2012, 14:52:20 »

thank you for confirming that sherryton isn't the proxy you were talking about in this thread.

As it sure looked like you were speaking of him and attempting to place blame on Dan & I for this....
----------- __o
--------- _`\<,_
BRAAP(>)/ (*)
************^^^^^^

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #41 on: Fri, 10 August 2012, 14:55:56 »

Cheers,

MOAR BARS
i think boost is a pretty cool guy. eh wants me to have a kmac and doesnt afraid of anything

Offline alaricljs

• I be WOT'ing all day...
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #42 on: Fri, 10 August 2012, 14:56:12 »
Really?  I didn't even know you had anything at all to do with any KMAC... so relax :)
Filco w/ Imsto thick PBT
Ducky 1087XM PCB+Plate, w/ Matias "Quiet Click" spring-swapped w/ XM Greens

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
« Reply #43 on: Fri, 10 August 2012, 15:11:35 »

Cheers,

MOAR BARS
i think boost is a pretty cool guy. eh wants me to have a kmac and doesnt afraid of anything

Best. Arby n Cheif Reference. Evar.

Cheers,

Offline inlikeflynn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • file not found
« Reply #44 on: Fri, 10 August 2012, 15:26:17 »
Really?  I didn't even know you had anything at all to do with any KMAC... so relax :)

yea, only the pleasure of being one of at least 3 people to be screwed out of their KMAC LE due to sherryton's incompetence at running a GB.
I can gladly go find my post at DT and cross-post it here in a new thread if you'd like? 
----------- __o
--------- _`\<,_
BRAAP(>)/ (*)
************^^^^^^

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #45 on: Fri, 10 August 2012, 16:27:43 »

thank you for confirming that sherryton isn't the proxy you were talking about in this thread.

As it sure looked like you were speaking of him and attempting to place blame on Dan & I for this....

paranoid much?

i never mentioned any names of who the proxy was, and who ruined it for everybody.

i was simply backing up what tsangan said because MMB called him a liar. which he's not.

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
« Reply #46 on: Fri, 10 August 2012, 18:42:32 »

paranoid much?

i never mentioned any names of who the proxy was, and who ruined it for everybody.

i was simply backing up what tsangan said because MMB called him a liar. which he's not.

I hear ya Demik. On the surface one of your first comments does lend itself to pointing to Sherry as having been the proxy (I can't find the post this very minute, but he talks about probably never doing a Korean KB buy for here again due to the problems of KMAC 1).  Honestly we should just stop talking about this because it's going to turn into a witch hunt that we don't need. Somebody screwed up and it hurts all of us because it's a community. Hopefully in the future we can make up with those who make these boards so we can get in on the next buy. There is literally nothing we can do now, however.

Cheers,

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #47 on: Sun, 12 August 2012, 18:26:15 »
so anyway now that we got all the sherryton bashing out of the way... bump.

never 4get... that i want a kmac

Offline boost

• BOSTMOBILE
  • * Elevated Elder
  • NY Giants!!!
Re: Re: WTB KMAC mini (f'real)
« Reply #48 on: Sun, 12 August 2012, 19:13:16 »
so anyway now that we got all the sherryton bashing out of the way... bump.

never 4get... that i want a kmac

Somebody get him a kmacmini

MOAR BARS

-Enzo Ferrari

Offline sordna

« Reply #49 on: Tue, 21 August 2012, 09:20:32 »
Do we have any photos of the KMAC Mini on GH?
« Last Edit: Tue, 21 August 2012, 09:38:07 by sordna »
Kinesis Contoured Advantage & Advantage2 LF with Cherry MX Red switches / Extra keys mod / O-ring dampening mod / Dvorak layout. ErgoDox with buzzer and LED mod.
Also: Kinesis Advantage Classic, Kinesis Advantage2, Data911 TG3, Fingerworks Touchstream LP, IBM SSK (Buckling spring), Goldtouch GTU-0077 keyboard