Author Topic: [FS] Used Filco Majestouch 104key w/Blue Switches  (Read 1934 times)

Offline neeb

• Trade Count: (0)
[FS] Used Filco Majestouch 104key w/Blue Switches
« on: Sat, 29 September 2012, 14:56:43 »
This keyboard is now being auctioned in this thread http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=36099.0
« Last Edit: Mon, 01 October 2012, 13:42:38 by neeb »

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
Re: [FS] Used Filco Majestouch 104key w/Blue Switches
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 29 September 2012, 15:54:26 »
I'm interested in this. But any reason why you can't accept paypal? It's the standard method around here. Cash, money order, and western union is not safe for the buyer, so do do you have any heatware feedback?

Offline neeb

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 29 September 2012, 16:19:53 »
I'm interested in this. But any reason why you can't accept paypal? It's the standard method around here. Cash, money order, and western union is not safe for the buyer, so do do you have any heatware feedback?

I don't use PayPal. The only thing I can really say for trusting me is that when I purchased this keyboard from GH (here's the link to that thread http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=16541) the guy that bought the fukka (wanabe) accidentally received my keyboard and I received his, he shipped mine to me and I shipped his to him. I'll PM him and see if he can vouch that I handled the mix up professionally, for whatever that's worth. That's the only user to user transaction I've ever done so I haven't had any reason to make a heatware account or something similar.

If someone has really positive feedback and is a known/trusted member around here, I wouldn't be entirely opposed to receiving payment after arrival of the keyboard. Idk, I would obviously prefer to receive payment first but I completely understand that it could seem a bit sketchy if it wasn't done through an escrow like PayPal.

Offline khaangaaroo

« Reply #3 on: Sat, 29 September 2012, 16:50:52 »
What city are you in? Maybe there are some interested GHers close enough to you to do the exchange in person.

Offline neeb

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 29 September 2012, 16:58:55 »
What city are you in? Maybe there are some interested GHers close enough to you to do the exchange in person.

I'm currently in Patterson, CA, about an hour and a half from San Francisco.

Offline wanabe

« Reply #5 on: Sat, 29 September 2012, 17:26:00 »
yup - i can vouch for what neeb said.  we had a little mix up on a transaction a while back that was sorted out w/o any problems.

Offline neeb

« Reply #6 on: Sat, 29 September 2012, 19:33:51 »
yup - i can vouch for what neeb said.  we had a little mix up on a transaction a while back that was sorted out w/o any problems.

Thanks man

Offline neeb

« Reply #7 on: Sat, 29 September 2012, 22:49:09 »
I lowered the price to $80