Author Topic: Free stuff inside! Very belated holiday giveaway. (Closed and Done)  (Read 51784 times)

Offline fl0w3n

Re: Free stuff inside! Very belated holiday giveaway.
« Reply #150 on: Wed, 09 January 2013, 14:16:33 »
K, I'll be doing the random drawing tonight for the black on beige cherry doubleshots. The following list of people is the current pool:

jeroplane
metalliqaz
smallfry
amarok
glissant
MissMurd3r84
NikoGasm
fuus
Rinsaku

If you want in still, please speak up! I'll give the results tomorrow night.

Sorry if I wasn't clear but I've been wanting one of these sets as well very badly! Please include me if possible :)

Offline Glissant

« Reply #151 on: Wed, 09 January 2013, 14:24:10 »
Alright. That gift is all good and stuff, but now there have been a fair few posts that only mention that keycap set and I don't even know if you want to be included in my giveaway.
Try not to make it too hard for me to figure out if you want something from my giveaway or not. Edit your post if it was unclear.

Offline duq

• Connoisseur
« Reply #152 on: Wed, 09 January 2013, 16:25:40 »
Alright. That gift is all good and stuff, but now there have been a fair few posts that only mention that keycap set and I don't even know if you want to be included in my giveaway.
Try not to make it too hard for me to figure out if you want something from my giveaway or not. Edit your post if it was unclear.

Sorry about that Glissant! I'd like to withdraw myself from consideration from your items.

Offline Viz

« Reply #153 on: Wed, 09 January 2013, 17:24:33 »
Still some interest here up in Østfold :)

Offline Caaaarrrt

« Reply #154 on: Wed, 09 January 2013, 18:20:22 »
K, I'll be doing the random drawing tonight for the black on beige cherry doubleshots. The following list of people is the current pool:

jeroplane
metalliqaz
smallfry
amarok
glissant
MissMurd3r84
NikoGasm
fuus
Rinsaku
fl0w3n

edited @ 2:27PM PST 1/9/13

I'd be interested in getting in on this, I've been wanting black on beige cherry double shots for so long now.

I would also be interested in joining your giveaway Glissant. An aluminium case for poker or my first CC would be just awesome.

You guys are awesome, thanks for generousity in doing these giveaways.
Metal Grey LZ-GH - 62g Clears | White HHKB Pro2 |KBC Poker - Lubed Reds w/ Plate and Red Imsto case | Duck PokerCM QuickFire Rapid - Blues w/ red case

Offline Leewei

« Reply #155 on: Wed, 09 January 2013, 18:37:27 »
Hi duq, I want in as well. Wanted in since the first page of the thread =D
I promise that if not used I will pass it on to another wanting heart.
Filco Majestouch 2 Beige TKL with MX Reds
Qsenn dt-35

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
  • Sorry, moving houses. Be back ASAP.
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #156 on: Wed, 09 January 2013, 18:43:40 »
I too am in, but I would not presume to specify things to Papa Noel.

- Ron | samwisekoi
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #157 on: Wed, 09 January 2013, 21:42:45 »

jeroplane
metalliqaz
smallfry
amarok
glissant
MissMurd3r84
NikoGasm
fuus
Rinsaku
fl0w3n

Didn't my entry count?? http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=38738.msg752414#msg752414
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline damorgue

• Personal portfolio
« Reply #158 on: Wed, 09 January 2013, 21:47:18 »
I too want into the draw duq, as per my post on the first page.
« Last Edit: Wed, 09 January 2013, 22:11:42 by damorgue »

Offline TheQsanity

• SmallFry Lovin'
« Reply #159 on: Wed, 09 January 2013, 21:50:25 »
Hi!
SmallFry! <3

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline duq

• Connoisseur
« Reply #161 on: Thu, 10 January 2013, 10:07:24 »

jeroplane
metalliqaz
smallfry
amarok
glissant
MissMurd3r84
NikoGasm
fuus
Rinsaku
fl0w3n

Didn't my entry count?? http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=38738.msg752414#msg752414

Sorry about that Rowdy, I must have missed it. You've been added.

Offline poxeclipse

• Hit me with music ... yes, me friend
« Reply #162 on: Thu, 10 January 2013, 11:14:57 »
Does Papa Noel even exist?
It does ... if you give me #2. Put me on the list for $2.
« Last Edit: Thu, 17 January 2013, 10:57:39 by poxeclipse »

Offline duq

• Connoisseur
« Reply #163 on: Thu, 10 January 2013, 13:37:35 »
Your name was put into a list on random.org. http://www.random.org/lists/. The person at the top of the list wins the keys.

glissant
fl0w3n
jeroplane
Viz
smallfry
amarok
Rinsaku
metalliqaz
fuus
vun
MissMurd3r84
Caaaarrrt
NikoGasm
rowdy
Leewei
reverkiller

Congrats Glissant! Seems fitting. PM me your address and I'll send the keys ASAP.

Offline TheQsanity

• SmallFry Lovin'
SmallFry! <3

Offline rek55

« Reply #165 on: Thu, 10 January 2013, 14:12:20 »
A second giveaway in the giveaway thread is a bit confusing. Nesting giveaways! Too bad I didn't get to participate in duq's, but I did get some keycaps from samwisekoi so I already feel like a winner. :D

My future Das Ultimate S, all modded up. For now, it's a bit more black.

Offline Leewei

« Reply #166 on: Thu, 10 January 2013, 14:18:15 »
Congrats to glissant! Give and you shall receive! =)
Filco Majestouch 2 Beige TKL with MX Reds
Qsenn dt-35

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #167 on: Thu, 10 January 2013, 15:00:20 »
2012 was a blast for me and keyboards.  Looking forward to the creativity and enthusiasm in these forums for the rest of 2013.
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline fl0w3n

« Reply #168 on: Thu, 10 January 2013, 15:06:17 »
Haha wow congrats Glissant!

I was so close :p

Offline Acetrak

• ssk.ℜ
  • gnawm_
« Reply #169 on: Thu, 10 January 2013, 15:08:17 »
Nice! Grats Glissant ;D

Offline Caaaarrrt

« Reply #170 on: Thu, 10 January 2013, 16:13:44 »
Congrats Glissant! That is very fitting :)
Metal Grey LZ-GH - 62g Clears | White HHKB Pro2 |KBC Poker - Lubed Reds w/ Plate and Red Imsto case | Duck PokerCM QuickFire Rapid - Blues w/ red case

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #171 on: Thu, 10 January 2013, 16:24:11 »
Congrats, Glissant! Good karma to you. :D
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
  •  Post Reporting Timeout
  • Who is that kmiller8 guy?
« Reply #172 on: Thu, 10 January 2013, 16:34:12 »
well now duq should 'randomly' win something from glissant's giveaway. rite?

Offline NikoGasm

• Platinum mad.
    • Twitch
« Reply #173 on: Thu, 10 January 2013, 16:49:00 »
Congratulations, Glissant! I think his good fortune is very fitting.
| MX Mini | Ducky DK1087 | A87 |

Offline Glissant

« Reply #174 on: Thu, 10 January 2013, 17:14:16 »

Thanks a lot to everyone that congratulated me. And thanks even more to duq for his giveaway :D. I really need that set to replace a really old trackpoint set I have, so it's perfect.
--
In regards to my own giveaway; Thanks to everyone that has entered so far. I would love for more people to join, but if the entries keep going at this pace I might close it down and pick a winner earlier.

Kmiller8, that would be truly amazing as duq has specified that they don't want to be eligible for anything ;).

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #175 on: Thu, 10 January 2013, 19:35:31 »
Congrats Glissant :)

And thank you to duq for your generosity.

Offline jeroplane

« Reply #176 on: Fri, 11 January 2013, 05:18:37 »
Wow, how fitting! Congratulations to Glissant - no one deserves it more :) And thanks to duq for doing the giveaway within the giveaway!

My signature hasn't changed since 2012. I should really update it.

Offline fuus

• All Year Christmas!
« Reply #177 on: Fri, 11 January 2013, 08:59:35 »
Gratz Glissant. You're a top guy, and deserved the win!  :p
Filco - Browns

Past: Ergodox - Reds / IBM SSK / Spirit 87% - Clears / Dell AT101W

Offline Amble

« Reply #178 on: Fri, 11 January 2013, 15:53:41 »
It is really cool for you to do this... I might as well throw my hat into the mix.  I haven't been a forum member for long, but your reputation for generosity precedes you.

Offline iArson

Free stuff inside! Very belated holiday giveaway.
« Reply #179 on: Fri, 11 January 2013, 16:38:55 »
I hope my entry counts, I didn't really specify anything lol

Offline Glissant

« Reply #180 on: Fri, 11 January 2013, 17:37:27 »
As long as your post indicates you want to be a part of the giveaway it will be counted as an entry :).

Offline linkz

« Reply #181 on: Sat, 12 January 2013, 08:39:02 »

Thanks a lot to everyone that congratulated me. And thanks even more to duq for his giveaway :D. I really need that set to replace a really old trackpoint set I have, so it's perfect.
--
In regards to my own giveaway; Thanks to everyone that has entered so far. I would love for more people to join, but if the entries keep going at this pace I might close it down and pick a winner earlier.

Kmiller8, that would be truly amazing as duq has specified that they don't want to be eligible for anything ;).

Well I would like to join last week, but my post is below the requirement. Thus I didn't post yet.
Perhaps when the time come, I will have made the cut already.
I'm in for the Blue CC Skull draw.

And I salute you for doing a draw like this out of your own pocket Glissant. Respect.

Offline Glissant

« Reply #182 on: Sat, 12 January 2013, 19:55:52 »
Alright so I took some time to write a little something.

phetto, the skull is MX. Just to make sure you know.
Halverson, Thank you for the well wishes. Lots of love and happy thoughts right back from us both.
Alessandro <3
metalliqaz, of course you can play :D
esoomenona, I hope you and yours had a great holiday too.
tp4tissue, it's more like spirit of giving during the holidays ;) .
CPTBadAss, maybe I'll commission my wife to draw some avatars for another giveaway ;) .
jeroplane, the wife always has some good ideas when it comes to drawing little cute stuff ^^.
masbhy, your post count is at 168 as of this post, so you made it lol ;) .
SmallFry, I hear bells all the time. And voices. I think I see dead keyboards too O_O.
laffindude, always going to be giving away stuff as long as I have stuff. I really only want very few things for my keyboards :) .
TheGrey, awesome post ;D .
Dgsbllx, highly entertaining ^^.
jdcarpe, it saddens me that we don't live closer to each other. I would have to buy you some sort of beverage at least once a week for the rest of our lives. You are a major reason for me enjoying these forums. And I'll be back slowly but surely posting as much as I can find time for. This is the one community I have ever committed to, so I am not going anywhere :) .
SmallFry, and I miss you guys <3
Ovoxo, there are plenty of generous people here on Geekhack. That's also why it's easy for me to give stuff away. Other people share their knowledge. I share my stufffff :) .
NikoGasm, Christmas celebration isn't a must ;) .
Viz, enjoyed your little story. Thanks for sharing!
YoungMichael88, that made me smile :D .
GMC, that was a very generous thing to say. I won the set, so maybe it helped? :D
Kaysa, I am always interested in people's stories. I believe that's what makes a good community; people sharing more of themselves on a personal level, not just business business business :) . And I am glad to see that you wouldn't sell the CC if you won it. I too don't like selling my clacks unless I really have to. I don't really have to worry about it though, as this is my last one xD.
JPG, I'm glad to have you with us :) Grab a beverage of choice and join us in all the wacky, funny, deep and wallet emptying endeavors.
absyrd, TINSTAAFKeycap?? xD
duq, no need to be sorry about anything :) random giveaway inside a giveaway is hilarious =D.

I had to single some posts out because I wanted to =p. A great big thanks for all well and merry wishes to everyone that took the time to post one. We really appreciate it, and wish you all the same.

I've gone through all the post, and these are the people that didn't make it clear enough if they wanted to enter or not:
Alessandro
tp4tissue
demik
Turbo Slaab
reverkiller
Amarok
pexon
codymaust
metafour
jcrouse
Kabuks
tobr1an
absyrd
TheQsanity
Binge

I would love it if the people on the list would reply to the thread asap telling me if they want in on the giveaway. If you don't reply I will assume you did not want to enter :) .
Also, if you posted while under 75 posts, and are not on the list at the bottom of the first post, then you will have to post again when you have at least 75 posts to let me know you are ready to have your entry count.

It's 3AM here now, so I am about to pass out xD. Let me know if I missed you on the list.

Offline TheQsanity

• SmallFry Lovin'
« Reply #183 on: Sat, 12 January 2013, 20:05:57 »
I would like in please!
SmallFry! <3

Offline JPG

• Model F is my new passion!
« Reply #184 on: Sat, 12 January 2013, 20:31:13 »
Thx for taking the time to reply to us all. It's appreciated. You can be sure ill grab a drink  ;D
IBM F122, IBM XT F X2, IBM AT F (all Soarer converted), Filco Camo TKL Browns

Offline TheQsanity

• SmallFry Lovin'
« Reply #185 on: Sat, 12 January 2013, 20:40:11 »
I haven't said anything nice yet but I will in a little!  :D
SmallFry! <3

Offline reverkiller

« Reply #186 on: Sat, 12 January 2013, 21:11:59 »
Oh sorry I didn't make it clear!

I'd like to enter :)

Thanks again for the awesome give away!

(I do feel a bit guilty - I just mooch off of this awesome community and don't really contribute anything!)
Stockpile: Das Keyboard Ultimate (Blues), Ducky YotD (Reds), Model M ('87), Poker (Reds), Siig Minitouch (ALPS) || In Progress: Phantom || Wishlist: Filco Japanese Layout (Browns)

Offline razorsharpgears

• TheOriginalBecker
    • Becker's 市場 рынок Markt - Sell/Buy/Trade
« Reply #187 on: Sat, 12 January 2013, 21:17:15 »
Oh sorry I didn't make it clear!

I'd like to enter :)

Thanks again for the awesome give away!

(I do feel a bit guilty - I just mooch off of this awesome community and don't really contribute anything!)
You being here is just enough <3
Here at GeekClack, time isn't worth anything because CCs are money.
"You cannot plan the future. Only presumptuous fools plan. The wise man steers."
— Cosmo Lavish
|WTB/T/S| Thread ←Link

Offline Alessandro

• * Vendor
  • The Price Is Right
    • Alessandro's Sweet Shop
« Reply #188 on: Sun, 13 January 2013, 07:31:47 »
I WANT TO ENTER! I WANT ALL THE THINGS!

*One of the things would be equally as nice. Not too bothered about a plate or case though, I like my Pokers PCB and nicely portable. :)
« Last Edit: Sun, 13 January 2013, 07:36:51 by Alessandro »
KBC Poker | MX Reds | Beige Doubleshots
Goldtouch 10Key Pad | MX Browns | Beige Doubleshots
IBM Model M-122 Terminal (Bolt modded) | Buckling Springs | Beige Dyesubs

Alessandro's Sweet Shop- "I never said they were art."

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
  • King of Stickers (and GBs)
« Reply #189 on: Sun, 13 January 2013, 07:32:15 »
I WANT TO ENTER! I WANT ALL THE THINGS!

You greedy  :p :p

Offline fuus

• All Year Christmas!
« Reply #190 on: Sun, 13 January 2013, 07:35:00 »
in2win Shadovved  ;D
Filco - Browns

Past: Ergodox - Reds / IBM SSK / Spirit 87% - Clears / Dell AT101W

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #191 on: Sun, 13 January 2013, 07:36:46 »
in2win Shadovved  ;D

Hahahaha :D

Take a queue number and wait paitently  :p

P.S Glissant! YOU MISSED ME!  ;D

Offline Glissant

« Reply #192 on: Sun, 13 January 2013, 07:48:19 »
reverkiller, you contribute by just being a part of the community, my friend :).

Alessandro, I'll keep that in mind ;).

Hahahaahah GLWG!

Me no want anything, leave it for those who are dying for them  ;D
I didn't miss you, Shadovved ;). You want to have an entry despite your first message? :) I'd be glad to add you to the list, so just let me know.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #193 on: Sun, 13 January 2013, 07:49:32 »
reverkiller, you contribute by just being a part of the community, my friend :).

Alessandro, I'll keep that in mind ;).

Hahahaahah GLWG!

Me no want anything, leave it for those who are dying for them  ;D
I didn't miss you, Shadovved ;). You want to have an entry despite your first message? :) I'd be glad to add you to the list, so just let me know.

Nah, I mean you missed me out in that list of "little somethings"

Aint need anything from you :D give them to those who need them more  ;)

EDIT: I am thick-skinned :p

Offline phetto

• HHKB JP
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #194 on: Sun, 13 January 2013, 07:52:02 »
I know that the clack is MX glissieman! :D

Hope I win it :D

Scandinavian keyboard meetup soon?

kisses N hugz

Offline Glissant

« Reply #195 on: Sun, 13 January 2013, 08:09:42 »
Shadovved, maaaaan xD I knew I should have said something to everyone =p Now everyone that I didn't single out hates me

phettoooooo, OoOoo with the growing number of Scandinavians that could be feasible actually :D.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #196 on: Sun, 13 January 2013, 08:13:30 »
Hahahaahah :p

How can you cry streams of tears underwater  ;D

Offline rek55

« Reply #197 on: Sun, 13 January 2013, 09:51:24 »
Maybe they are tears of a liquid denser than water, at the same ratio that water is to air?

edit: Or maybe Spongebob is just nonsensical.

My future Das Ultimate S, all modded up. For now, it's a bit more black.

Offline Sai

« Reply #198 on: Sun, 13 January 2013, 09:51:57 »
I am entering this. Just to make sure i got my spot !! :D  :p :p
- WTB/WTT - Cotton Candy Brobot V2

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
  •  Post Reporting Timeout
  • Who is that kmiller8 guy?
« Reply #199 on: Sun, 13 January 2013, 11:11:45 »
You making these lists makes me think we are nearing the end of this giveaway :)