Author Topic: GH60 Group Buy (Salvage Mode: Enabled - Update in OP)  (Read 680289 times)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Exalted Elder
  • because reasons.......
Re: GH60 Group Buy (Salvage Mode: Enabled - Update in OP)
« Reply #6450 on: Wed, 12 July 2017, 13:56:42 »
so i am not too late? and we are just waiting for mashby?  ok.  when he gets back how do i let him know i moved and what i ordered? sorry if i appear to need this spelled out for me.

He has a speadsheet with what is listed as your order. He should have contacted you many months ago and confirmed that with you, he may or may not have everything you ordered as none of the 'takeover' orders were listed in our spreadsheets. Some parts there were not enough of and some parts were never ordered.

As far as you having moved it doesn't matter since he will send you a PayPal invoice for shipping costs and will ship to whatever your address is on file with PayPal, so just make sure it is updated on PayPal.

Offline precarious

• LOOK MOM, I'M A DRAGONZORD! DOOOO DODOODODODOODOO
« Reply #6451 on: Thu, 13 July 2017, 01:54:22 »
so i am not too late? and we are just waiting for mashby?  ok.  when he gets back how do i let him know i moved and what i ordered? sorry if i appear to need this spelled out for me.

He has a speadsheet with what is listed as your order. He should have contacted you many months ago and confirmed that with you, he may or may not have everything you ordered as none of the 'takeover' orders were listed in our spreadsheets. Some parts there were not enough of and some parts were never ordered.

As far as you having moved it doesn't matter since he will send you a PayPal invoice for shipping costs and will ship to whatever your address is on file with PayPal, so just make sure it is updated on PayPal.

One day.  Maybe.

Offline tricheboars

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Keyboards are Important!
« Reply #6452 on: Fri, 14 July 2017, 13:19:57 »

no one has contacted me in anyway regarding this. does that mean i am SOL spam??
|  Fundamentalist ErgoDox Zealot  |

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Exalted Elder
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6453 on: Fri, 14 July 2017, 13:21:51 »

no one has contacted me in anyway regarding this. does that mean i am SOL spam??

I don't think we are at that point just yet. I'll shoot you a PM.

Offline tricheboars

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Keyboards are Important!
« Reply #6454 on: Fri, 14 July 2017, 16:35:24 »
guys Spam is awesome if you didnt know that.

i emailed mashby my new address. lets see if that does anything.
|  Fundamentalist ErgoDox Zealot  |

Offline precarious

« Reply #6455 on: Fri, 21 July 2017, 16:30:31 »
is there any way i can get the address where the thing i bought four years ago is located so i can just maybe pick it up instead

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Exalted Elder
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6456 on: Fri, 21 July 2017, 16:55:11 »
is there any way i can get the address where the thing i bought four years ago is located so i can just maybe pick it up instead
I'd say you'd have about a 9hr (one way) drive from your address in the spreadsheet, but maybe you moved?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline Jorgenstein

« Reply #6457 on: Sat, 22 July 2017, 23:00:42 »
Can't remember the last time I posted or actively browsed (read: lurked) this forum, and apologies for rehashing what's probably been discussed somewhere in the thread. I was never contacted again about my order after initially placing it four years ago. No PM or email or anything. I'm international, Canada. Can someone explain to me whether or not I have any hope of ever receiving my order at this point or if I'm asking too late? Thanks!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Exalted Elder
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6458 on: Sun, 23 July 2017, 02:40:42 »
Can't remember the last time I posted or actively browsed (read: lurked) this forum, and apologies for rehashing what's probably been discussed somewhere in the thread. I was never contacted again about my order after initially placing it four years ago. No PM or email or anything. I'm international, Canada. Can someone explain to me whether or not I have any hope of ever receiving my order at this point or if I'm asking too late? Thanks!
@Hoffmanmyster is your proxy, shoot him a PM

Offline precarious

« Reply #6459 on: Sun, 23 July 2017, 03:27:11 »
I contacted PayPal regarding a refund concerning a purchase I made four years ago and they told me there was nothing I could do.  They referred me to the FBI's Internet Crime Complaint Center and suggested that I make a report.

For anyone else here who paid for something more than four years ago and hasn't received it yet, I guess their advice was to simply report it to the FBI's Internet Crime Complaint Center.

This is the website they told me to go to:  https://www.ic3.gov/
« Last Edit: Sun, 23 July 2017, 03:32:17 by precarious »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Exalted Elder
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6460 on: Sun, 23 July 2017, 08:22:20 »
I contacted PayPal regarding a refund concerning a purchase I made four years ago and they told me there was nothing I could do.  They referred me to the FBI's Internet Crime Complaint Center and suggested that I make a report.

For anyone else here who paid for something more than four years ago and hasn't received it yet, I guess their advice was to simply report it to the FBI's Internet Crime Complaint Center.

You are not helping,  and I for one will never volunteer to help another group buy again.

Of all the failed group buys on this forum, at least there are people trying to get this one done.

I'll  be sending out another round of emails and PM's to the few people remaining on my list and I'm done with this.

« Last Edit: Sun, 23 July 2017, 15:08:26 by SpAmRaY »

Offline Trueno86

« Reply #6461 on: Sun, 23 July 2017, 17:56:28 »
Hey don't be a jackass to the folks here trying to salvage this. I'm in the same boat as you, but I ain't going around threatening going to the FBI over a hundred odd dollars.  Its a miracle that most folks got their stuff thanks to the hard work of these volunteers.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Exalted Elder
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6462 on: Sun, 23 July 2017, 23:26:36 »
I am done proxying for this group buy and will no longer be checking this thread, except to update this post.

For those people waiting on SMD parts you will need to contact @samwisekoi, he never sent the parts to us and I am no longer available to receive them and send them on.

Below are the members I am proxying for and their current status.

If anyone isn't in the correct list and/or feels an error has been made please PM or contact me by email as soon as possible.

Waiting for Response To Contact

For the first list of people below I have just sent and email and a PM stating if I do not hear from them I will assume they no longer want their order.

@3rdo
@Dubsgalore
@orca416
@TheQsanity
@Thechemist

Order On Hold

The members below are waiting on final part counts to see what is available, I will be contacting them soon.

@tadbitnerdy (Holding To See If All Parts Available) *contacting by end of this week with parts available
@JayKthnx (Waiting On SMD Parts) *PM contact, packing and sending available parts this week

Partial Order Shipped

The members below have had all parts sent that were on hand and available, I have not received any other parts at this time, see post at top for more info.

I also just emailed these folks.

@wildcard (No SMD Parts Available)
@annerick (Not All Parts Available)
@do_Og@n (No SMD Parts Available)
@kdash4 (No SMD Parts Available) *reply received
@kinruan (No SMD Parts Available)
@madderoftime (No SMD Parts Available) *reply received
@danielucf (No SMD Parts Available)
@whiskytango (No SMD Parts Available) *reply received
@j2c8w6f8 (No SMD Parts Available) *reply received

Order Fulfilled

The members below have had their orders fulfilled, I have had no contact saying their were any issues so I assume they are all good.

@codyeatworld *email received, order packed waiting on PayPal email confirmation
@fydo
@SIfo
@RickyJ
@Turkishrambo
@chel-
@ComradeSniper
@jabar
@orlando
@thegagne
@Acetrak
@electrogeek007
@Atakp
@digitalleftovers
@engicoder
@ferociousfingerings
@gimpster
@hashbaz
@Leslieann
@modulor
@oluf
@rtos
@TheProfosist
@whiteduck
@LastAndroid
@John Fourth
@reca
@terminal_geek
@xavierblak
@durandalx
@r3dx
@JWK
@Caceous
« Last Edit: Mon, 24 July 2017, 21:49:55 by SpAmRaY »

Offline Jorgenstein

« Reply #6463 on: Mon, 24 July 2017, 11:12:24 »
@Hoffmanmyster is your proxy, shoot him a PM

Cool, thanks!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6464 on: Mon, 24 July 2017, 23:28:23 »

Hey!  I did send an email back in March, but I'm guessing that was never received for whatever reason.  I've just responded to your PM, and will be getting this whole thing wrapped up for you sooner than later.  :thumb: