Author Topic: FS: IBM M-122 case and internal parts  (Read 755 times)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • weird funny old guy
FS: IBM M-122 case and internal parts
« on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 15:03:48 »
I have 3 partial Model M 122-key terminal boards that I harvested keys and springs from. 2 are black label 91 models (as I remember) and 1 is a Lexmark from about 1994-95.

The cases are good, although I only have one cord (you won't need it if you are doing a Teensy project) as are the barrel plates, etc.

Obviously, I am selling them as-is for parts, but if you are experimenting with case painting or modification, or building a ghetto-unsaver, here you go.

I could fit 2 in a USPS flat rate priority box, but not 3. I would cram whatever would fit in there, if you wanted, such as 3 fronts and only 1 or 2 backs, something like that.

I would include 122 springs and key stems loose if you want them.

Any offers for these?
Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: FS: IBM M-122 case and internal parts
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 15:07:40 »
Got any pictures? I may be interested in one of the Black Label ones.

Gupgup

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Re: FS: IBM M-122 case and internal parts
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 15:21:09 »
Mmm pics would be nice, or a link to pics. Then again, I guess trying to get this to Canada may cost more in shipping than what it's worth :(