Author Topic: Korean Springs  (Read 1630 times)

Offline KuhnTang

• Game of Thrones
Korean Springs
« on: Tue, 09 April 2013, 11:59:33 »
I know Sherry has them on his site, but his site doesn't permit me the ability to pay.  I'ts a little frustrating.  I know this is likely the wrong spot to post this, but where do I get them??????

If there is nowhere to easily access them would any of you be interested in getting a GB going?  I don't have to organize it, and would prefer not to, however I will if someone points me in the right dirrection.

I would prefer if someone just had a website that I could go get them from.  I only need enough for 3 TKL boards.

Offline AriesX

Re: Korean Springs
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 09 April 2013, 13:04:30 »
post a WTB thread on classified as long as they arent gold or weird number like 69g you should find some

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 09 April 2013, 13:06:08 »
Have you tried emailing sherry? I have had success purchasing things, and paying using Amazon Payments, that way.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 09 April 2013, 13:58:13 »
I just checked and it looks like things are operational in terms of getting money to him.  Him shipping them in a timely manner,  however, remains to be seen.

Offline KuhnTang

• Game of Thrones
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 09 April 2013, 15:22:13 »
I just checked and it looks like things are operational in terms of getting money to him.  Him shipping them in a timely manner,  however, remains to be seen.

Does he have known problems with shipping?

I don't care if it takes long to get to me, as long as it does in fact get to me.  I just need them about the same time as Prof delivers his phantom parts, if that ever happens.