Author Topic: some questions about kbtpure.com  (Read 1485 times)

Offline juanolon

some questions about kbtpure.com
« on: Tue, 09 April 2013, 13:17:39 »
Hi everyone!,
did anyone of you bought once a keyboard at kbtpure.com ? it is the european distributor of kbt? or it just has the same name?
and if so, how long did it take the delivery?

thanks

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
Re: some questions about kbtpure.com
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 09 April 2013, 14:14:00 »
Hi everyone!,
did anyone of you bought once a keyboard at kbtpure.com ? it is the european distributor of kbt? or it just has the same name?
and if so, how long did it take the delivery?

thanks

KBTPure.com is the European distributor for Vortex and they are based out of France.

However, I've never purchased anything from them for no other reason than because MechanicalKeyboards.com has a great selection in stock.

Is there a certain keyboard you're looking for?

Offline juanolon

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 09 April 2013, 17:29:13 »
aha ok. i live in austria, so i tought, kbtpure.com would be near.. but i made my order last week. and the order still on processing. so i wrote an email to them, but still don't get any answer.. so now i'm starting to doubt about the page itself.  :-X
i also have no idea how long does it take such an order (my first mechanical keyboard), so maybe i'm just prejudging them (that's the reason of my post, for an second opinion)..
anyway, i was looking for an kpt pure with mx-milky, wich i just found on mechanicalkeyboards.com (if i just knew that page before :P)

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 09 April 2013, 19:02:37 »
aha ok. i live in austria, so i tought, kbtpure.com would be near.. but i made my order last week. and the order still on processing. so i wrote an email to them, but still don't get any answer.. so now i'm starting to doubt about the page itself.  :-X
i also have no idea how long does it take such an order (my first mechanical keyboard), so maybe i'm just prejudging them (that's the reason of my post, for an second opinion)..
anyway, i was looking for an kpt pure with mx-milky, wich i just found on mechanicalkeyboards.com (if i just knew that page before :P)

Sorry your order is taking so long, but they are the official European distributor if that is any consolation. Shipping from the US is a bit pricey, so it sounds like you made the right call.

You could always try posting to their Facebook page:rolleyes:

Offline juanolon

« Reply #4 on: Mon, 06 May 2013, 13:25:43 »
Hello everyone!
i just wan't to communicate that i got my keyboard after 10~15 days of the initial order. they never answer my emails until the keyboard was ready for deliver.
I just want to share this with you, because i haven't see another entry about kbtpure.com and i think for other customers is this info for sure interesting.

regards