Author Topic: MIAMI REP Tiles  (Read 8338 times)

Offline Trev

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: MIAMI REP Tiles
« Reply #50 on: Fri, 03 May 2013, 08:05:48 »
someone has very kindly offered to pay for a custom order for someone, and i will match that also, so 2 of the next 5 custom orders will be totally free
The textures look very interesting, there's a fair bit of definition to them. Are these moulded keys, or custom layers of finishing on an existing key?

they are layered and lacquered right now, this current gen of key does have some texture, but they are exceptionally smooth and it isnt as noticeable to the touch or the eye as it is in the pics

on a side note, my new style of keys coming otu next week will not have this same texture "issue", although i will say i like the texture on these keys

Looks like a pretty nice "issue" anyhow :) I figured it was intentional.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #51 on: Fri, 03 May 2013, 08:12:55 »
someone has very kindly offered to pay for a custom order for someone, and i will match that also, so 2 of the next 5 custom orders will be totally free
The textures look very interesting, there's a fair bit of definition to them. Are these moulded keys, or custom layers of finishing on an existing key?

they are layered and lacquered right now, this current gen of key does have some texture, but they are exceptionally smooth and it isnt as noticeable to the touch or the eye as it is in the pics

on a side note, my new style of keys coming otu next week will not have this same texture "issue", although i will say i like the texture on these keys

the idea was it would be like snake or lizard skin

hence the name REP Tiles, so yes it is intentional i worded what i said wrong and more meant to clarify that the next sent arent like this but they are very different, i guess in describing the texture i would say that the key has a consistent smooth texture all over, however they are tactile across the face where you can slightly feel the layering

on a side note one of the free custom jobs is now taken, and one has been payed, so 1 in the next 3 will be free, im not hiding who gets the free ones, but i will leave it up to them if they wanna make themselves known
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Trev

« Reply #52 on: Fri, 03 May 2013, 08:15:56 »

hence the name REP Tiles, so yes it is intentional i worded what i said wrong and more meant to clarify that the next sent arent like this but they are very different, i guess in describing the texture i would say that the key has a consistent smooth texture all over, however they are tactile across the face where you can slightly feel the layering

on a side note one of the free custom jobs is now taken, and one has been payed, so 1 in the next 3 will be free, im not hiding who gets the free ones, but i will leave it up to them if they wanna make themselves known

If this is "free", as in nobody has claimed it, I'm definitely down for that. Was that the case, or was it part of a purchasing deal? :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #53 on: Fri, 03 May 2013, 08:17:37 »

If this is "free", as in nobody has claimed it, I'm definitely down for that. Was that the case, or was it part of a purchasing deal? :)

i was gonna giveaway 2 in 5

i got 2 orders right away, so i gabe one of them for free

so out of the next 3 orders, i will select one of them at random as free

so not quite first come first serve unfortunately

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #54 on: Fri, 03 May 2013, 08:19:31 »
I snagged a free one but it's not for me. Someone is going to be pleasantly surprised I hope :D

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #55 on: Fri, 03 May 2013, 08:20:33 »
these looks really awesome! GLWS :) !!
Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰_Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰ ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็_ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Offline Trev

« Reply #56 on: Fri, 03 May 2013, 08:20:36 »

Crazy how GH does nested commenting... Anyhow, how much for a custom job? PM if required, thanks :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #57 on: Fri, 03 May 2013, 08:23:40 »

Crazy how GH does nested commenting... Anyhow, how much for a custom job? PM if required, thanks :)

customs are $15 if i have the colors already, i have a lot of colors, or $20 if i need to get stuff, all custom stuff is a one off though so it will be a totally unique key

Offline Trev

« Reply #58 on: Fri, 03 May 2013, 08:28:12 »

customs are $15 if i have the colors already, i have a lot of colors, or $20 if i need to get stuff, all custom stuff is a one off though so it will be a totally unique key
Noticed the Miami keys included shipping. Is that the same for the custom pricing?

I was pretty keen on something like this:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #59 on: Fri, 03 May 2013, 08:30:42 »

Noticed the Miami keys included shipping. Is that the same for the custom pricing?

I was pretty keen on something like this:
Show Image

yeah all prices include shipping, if you want a key like that, i can do it with a different tone on the bottom layer for 15 shipped, that was a one off key for the charity auction, but i have a real nice more greeny color i can use on the bottom for you

Offline Trev

« Reply #60 on: Fri, 03 May 2013, 08:33:24 »

yeah all prices include shipping, if you want a key like that, i can do it with a different tone on the bottom layer for 15 shipped, that was a one off key for the charity auction, but i have a real nice more greeny color i can use on the bottom for you
Sooold.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #61 on: Fri, 03 May 2013, 08:41:03 »

Sooold.

ok, if you actually want one shoot me a pm

il lget back to you about payment etc there

Offline Trev

« Reply #62 on: Fri, 03 May 2013, 08:42:15 »

Sooold.

Yep, already done. You should have it. :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #63 on: Fri, 03 May 2013, 08:47:54 »

Sooold.

ah ok it went to my email, i sent you a pm

Yep, already done. You should have it. :)

Offline Paranoid

« Reply #64 on: Fri, 03 May 2013, 10:39:11 »
Congrats on the caps! Looks really good :) I made a couple of these myself in the past but yours are more consistent it seems ^^

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #65 on: Fri, 03 May 2013, 11:00:32 »
So, is that last Miami still not sold?  If it isn't, I'll go ahead and grab it.