Author Topic: Just wanna say thanks.  (Read 1369 times)

Offline foxer

• Formerly wadeu
Just wanna say thanks.
« on: Fri, 24 May 2013, 09:00:19 »
To everyone that has given me kind words recently and bought stuff from Bunny's sale. It has helped me a **** ton, and I'm so grateful.

Absolutely in debt to you all.

To Bunny, I can't thank you enough for what you did and the amount of effort you put into this site so thanks, man.

I was going to make a bit of a video but I didn't wanna come across too bumlicky.
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: Just wanna say thanks.
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 24 May 2013, 09:03:08 »
you are an awesome bro and it has been my pleasure

i have also just received payment for a bit of work i have done, and once i cover a few outstanding debts and get a few goodies to put with the geekhack tshirts i will be sending the rest to you

i really hope you find a resolution to your situation shortly and if there is ever anything i can do to help please let me know
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 24 May 2013, 09:04:03 »
Anything for a bro who is a fan of MKP and knows about the tag "foxer" hehehe. :D. Glad we could help you out in your time of need ^__^

Offline Goodfella

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 24 May 2013, 09:07:19 »
"bumlicky"  :)) :)) :))

Hope everything works out for you foxer, BunnyLake is the man!

QFR | QFR | QFR | Pure LED

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 24 May 2013, 09:07:20 »
Hope that Filco makes it's way to you soon. May it bring you joy when you are feeling down. <3

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 24 May 2013, 09:21:38 »
Glad to be able to help, any one of us could be in the same situation. :cool:

Offline AGmurdercore

« Reply #6 on: Fri, 24 May 2013, 09:25:08 »
Good luck bro, i hope everything will be fine for you!
What the hell am I even doing

Offline Grim Fandango

• * Esteemed Elder
  • "The living still give me the creeps."
« Reply #7 on: Fri, 24 May 2013, 09:25:21 »
Lately I have been getting a lot of help from people on this forum too (even if it is just info). It is pretty cool to see that people are willing to help each other. I feel kind of appreciative. I guess it is too late to contribute items that I am not using. Maybe next time I can put them to good use whenever funds are raised for a good reason.

Good luck Foxer
Mouse Guide 2.0: A list of mice with superior sensors and more.
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0

Offline foxer

• Formerly wadeu
« Reply #8 on: Fri, 24 May 2013, 13:21:57 »
Thanks for the kind words everyone.

I had an interview with B&Q 2 days ago, I had high hopes going in and I had to pitch a sale as part of the interview, they said I did excellent, but still didn't get the proper interview. It slightly put me down but I'm still actively looking and hopefully find something sooner rather than later. Just a little update, haha.

But thanks again, guys. Appreciated massively.
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #9 on: Fri, 24 May 2013, 13:25:48 »
No problemyo FoxeR
I love Elzy

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #10 on: Sat, 25 May 2013, 02:09:01 »
Community feels :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ