Advanced search
it just clicks
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
NEW USERS, READ
THIS!
Home
Watched
Unread
Notifications
IRC
Wiki
Search
Spy
Login
Register
geekhack
»
geekhack Community
»
Keyboards
»
What Keyboard Are You Using Now?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
«
1
...
146
147
148
149
150
[
151
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: What Keyboard Are You Using Now? (Read 5075587 times)
0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.
lazerpointer
Posts: 603
ya gotta stay phresh
Re: What Keyboard Are You Using Now?
«
Reply #7500 on:
Mon, 05 October 2026, 07:16:06 »
rocking the Keychron K2 HE Resin Edition. This keyboard is the GOAT. I want for nothing. Endgame, dare I say.
I didn't think I'd like 75% but it's growing on me.
Logged
i type, therefore i geekhack
Print
Pages:
«
1
...
146
147
148
149
150
[
151
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
geekhack
»
geekhack Community
»
Keyboards
»
What Keyboard Are You Using Now?