Author Topic: New to GeekHack, long-time typing enthusiast  (Read 1323 times)

Offline AwesomeTimeTraveler

• Teddy Bear Cage Fight; I'm looking to sell it
New to GeekHack, long-time typing enthusiast
« on: Mon, 08 July 2013, 19:36:34 »
Hello! I am new here at GeekHack, but I've been a typing enthusiast for a while. I first joined /r/mechanicalkeyboards about 7 months ago, and have had my Cherry keyboards for a little over year ago. Up until then, I had only typed on membrane and a Model M for years.  Just recently, though, I took the leap to DVORAK, and haven't looked back since. Much more efficient :)

I'm a hardware enthusiast, when it comes to my computer. I felt my peripherals should match my computer, so I got some "serious" stuff, finally. I am loving MX Blues; much different than buckling springs, that I'm used to.

You may know me from TekSyndicate; I'm a mod over there, and spend most of my time with that community, but I have been looking to expand my horizons, meet new people, learn new things, so I came to GeekHack, made a LinusTechTips account, and figured out the password to my old OCN account.

I'm looking forward to meeting the community, and getting to know everyone here :)

Cheers,

-Brennan Riddell

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
Re: New to GeekHack, long-time typing enthusiast
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 08 July 2013, 23:27:28 »
Welcome to Geekhack!  Glad you joined us and you've come to the right place for all your keyboard needs!  :)
Att fly är livet, att dröja, döden.
Din Eli

Offline SeriouSSpotS

• 60% is love, 60% is life
Re: New to GeekHack, long-time typing enthusiast
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 09 July 2013, 07:24:42 »
Welcome :D
QFR - MX black   |   Poker X - Panda Clears   |   Poker 2 - MX blue