Author Topic: Pizza  (Read 6362 times)

Offline shrapneL

Re: Pizza
« Reply #50 on: Mon, 05 August 2013, 07:15:03 »
Hmm, this is a hard one. I definitely prefer a crunchy, thin crust pizza. For toppings, I really can go for pretty much any combination, but the no brainer for me would be pepperoni and banana peppers. Yum! :p
hello.

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #51 on: Mon, 05 August 2013, 07:30:02 »
Best pizza ever has got to be a thin crust, white sauce pizza with chicken, broccoli, garlic, and a hint of feta cheese.  Best place to get it: Flatbread  Pizza.

Oh, and did I mention it's made with 100% organic ingredients?   :cool:
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline jameslr

« Reply #52 on: Mon, 05 August 2013, 08:23:24 »
Free. 'nuff said
CM Novatouch | Filco MJ2 TKL w/ HID Lib | REΛLFORCE 87U 55g | CM QFR

Offline badcop

• thorpe thocking master race
« Reply #53 on: Mon, 05 August 2013, 08:46:07 »

I'm spoiled, I live near New Haven CT and NYC. Undisputed.

QFT. Period.

I dispute it..  NJ six flags pizza is awesome-r.. It's the ONLY good thing about six flags.

God, I h8 six flags.

i live in nj very close to NYC ~15 min and really its most of the tristate has fantastic pizza.
| MX Green Poker | HHKB Pro 2 White | HHKB Pro 2 Black | MX White Goldtouch TK Pad | Modded MX Red kul ES-87
| COMING SOON™ | MX Red GH60 | Ergo Clear GH60 |

Offline godly_music

« Reply #54 on: Mon, 05 August 2013, 20:03:54 »
I like proper Italian-style Capricciosa with black olives, artichokes, mushrooms and ham.

Hipsters go to hell.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #55 on: Mon, 05 August 2013, 20:47:03 »
Had an amazing pizza today with an olive oil base, prosciutto, fresh mozzarella, and poached pears. So good, but reliant on the artisan hand-stretched crust to really make it. Wouldn't be as tasty on a traditional 'fluffy' crust.

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #56 on: Tue, 06 August 2013, 08:31:47 »
I like Italian style pizza, with thin crust (but not too thin), real marinara sauce and mozzarella. My favourite topping is roasted aubergine (uncommon), but I also like mushrooms and peppers. I once had one that was topped with just marinara sauce, cheese, garlic and capers, which was great.

I like serving it with fresh spinach or roquette on top. I often add some to take-out pizza.
In Sweden, pizza is often served with freshly made sauerkraut ("pizza salad"), which I think is uncommon elsewhere. We don't eat much sauerkraut in Sweden otherwise.
I'm a vegetarian, so I have never tried anchovies.
🍉

Offline vun

• Just one more thing
« Reply #57 on: Tue, 06 August 2013, 08:39:53 »
I like Italian style pizza, with thin crust (but not too thin), real marinara sauce and mozzarella. My favourite topping is roasted aubergine (uncommon), but I also like mushrooms and peppers. I once had one that was topped with just marinara sauce, cheese, garlic and capers, which was great.

I like serving it with fresh spinach or roquette on top. I often add some to take-out pizza.
In Sweden, pizza is often served with freshly made sauerkraut ("pizza salad"), which I think is uncommon elsewhere. We don't eat much sauerkraut in Sweden otherwise.
I'm a vegetarian, so I have never tried anchovies.

Grilled aubergine is surprisingly good on pizza. The best pizza I've had apart from the one made by me or mom was in Italy, it had smoked mozzarella, grilled aubergine and spicy salami. So damn good. Not to mention that it's made and served by some of the nicest people I've ever met.