Author Topic: Banggood keycaps?  (Read 37197 times)

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
Re: Banggood keycaps?
« Reply #50 on: Thu, 17 October 2013, 13:04:40 »
The problem is; there is evidence they have cut and run before. Why would they do it again? I wouldn't want the mods knowingly helping someone scam me.

I don't think they are going out to scam, just to build up a customer basis. What business can run on 0% markups? I'm guessing they are doing this to build up a customer base, but they may just cut and run if they see the need.
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline mattics

« Reply #51 on: Thu, 17 October 2013, 17:35:41 »
I am curious about this... what is the risk to the user if we use PayPal or a credit card?
Credit card is relatively easy to charge back, but I have no idea what the process is like for purchases made abroad, especially China.
Does PayPal refund still only work if the user has funds in their PayPal account?

Other than mkawa's word, which I have no reason to disbelieve, where is the evidence that banggood used to be tmart?

I just want to pick up some cheap POM caps  :))

Offline divito

« Reply #52 on: Thu, 17 October 2013, 19:25:30 »
Pics for those interested:

Das stock keycap on left.

Varmilo (MX Grey) KeyCool 87 (MX Clear) Quickfire Stealth (MX Green)

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #53 on: Thu, 17 October 2013, 19:52:32 »
Pics for those interested:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Das stock keycap on left.

Show Image

You know, they actually look a bit thicker. How do they feel?
By the way, beautiful metal keycaps. How do they feel to type on?
Quickfire TK MX Blue Corsair K60 MX Red Ducky Shine 3 Yellow TKL MX Blue Leopold FC660C
Current best: 162 wpm.

Offline divito

« Reply #54 on: Thu, 17 October 2013, 20:37:40 »
You know, they actually look a bit thicker. How do they feel?
By the way, beautiful metal keycaps. How do they feel to type on?

Given they're my first PBT caps, they feel as described from being around here. Thicker bit of "thock" sound, and a rough-ish textured surface.

As for the metal caps, here was a post I did when I first got them:

Nice! But I'm worried they wouldn't feel so good on blues bc it would absorb a lot of the tactility... I would think they would ideally feel best on linear switches. How's it feel on blues??

I actually am debating with myself if I like them more than regular key caps. The tactility is somewhat dampened because of the weight of the key, but the added weight feels good and makes the typing a bit more effortless. The sound is also quite interesting and fun; gone is the higher pitched click, and it is replaced with a more muffled click, followed by the thud of the zinc cap hitting the Das' metal plate.

Normal sound of the default Das keys: Listen (probably easier to right click and save as)

Me typing on the zinc keys: Listen (probably easier to right click and save as)

You can hear the space bar during the zinc typing as a bit of a reference for immediate comparison between the sounds.

Either way though, these are super fun to type on.

After a month of daily use, I can't say that my opinion has really changed. I can't necessarily say they're better than normal caps, or PBT or what have you, but they look nice, and are fun to type on in my opinion. I think going back to "normal" caps will be weird because they'd feel so light, I might have to go to a heavier switch.

Offline mattics

« Reply #55 on: Fri, 18 October 2013, 08:21:15 »
Is the spacebar universal like the signature plastics ones? I am sure on one of the Keycool sets I saw on Banggood they had a shot of the underside which showed that it was. I can't find it now, but I am sure it wasn't this set.

Offline Aliwia

• WTB Cuprubber
« Reply #56 on: Fri, 18 October 2013, 09:46:00 »
I am curious about this... what is the risk to the user if we use PayPal or a credit card?
Credit card is relatively easy to charge back, but I have no idea what the process is like for purchases made abroad, especially China.
Does PayPal refund still only work if the user has funds in their PayPal account?

Other than mkawa's word, which I have no reason to disbelieve, where is the evidence that banggood used to be tmart?

I just want to pick up some cheap POM caps  :))

PayPal buyer protection is always more important to PayPal than seller protection. If I buy a good that isn't either delivered on a timely basis or is not the product I ordered/faulty then Paypal refunds my money after I open a case.

I would like some proof for some of Mkawas accusations, such as the mod bribing and the proof that they order from taobao.

Offline mattics

« Reply #57 on: Fri, 18 October 2013, 15:58:21 »
Aliwia, am I mistaken or did you get a Keycool with clears from banggood. I think I have seen this on here or Reddit.

Has it arrived yet? If so, what are the stabilisers on it, I heard something about the new Keycools using normal spacebar spacing and costar stabilisers??

Offline Aliwia

• WTB Cuprubber
« Reply #58 on: Fri, 18 October 2013, 16:24:08 »
Aliwia, am I mistaken or did you get a Keycool with clears from banggood. I think I have seen this on here or Reddit.

Has it arrived yet? If so, what are the stabilisers on it, I heard something about the new Keycools using normal spacebar spacing and costar stabilisers??

Keycools use costar and have normal spacebar spacing. Just compared it to my DS3's spacebar.

Offline mattics

« Reply #59 on: Fri, 18 October 2013, 16:44:56 »
Thanks for the reply. I was thinking of picking up a keycool but with browns. I just noticed that have some new backlit ones on Banggood. From this image it looks like it has Cherry stabilisers but I appreciate it is the worst shot ever and is just a marketing shot so by no means 100% a representation of the board.

I am a little wary about buying from there, but if I do it, I will just use PP and hope for the best :/

I think we have fully gone off topic here  :))

Edit: Picture here clearly shows cherry stabilisers
« Last Edit: Fri, 18 October 2013, 16:54:39 by mattics »

Offline Aliwia

• WTB Cuprubber
« Reply #60 on: Fri, 18 October 2013, 19:20:51 »
edit: nvm im an idiot

Offline gh_pp

« Reply #61 on: Sat, 19 October 2013, 14:53:06 »
   Well I’ll take my chances, as long as paypal shielded my CC number from their site, I’ll just file chargeback if nothing happens in 45 days.

Not only are they cheap (I do believe they are selling almost at cost), but I can’t even buy what I want elsewhere (pbt rgby)

Keycool 104 PBT Grey Keycap Laser Engraving Key Caps
Keycool 104 PBT Top Print White Key Caps
Keycool PBT RGYB Blank Keycap x2
Keycool PBT RGYB Top Print Keycap x2
POM 87 Set Blank Key Caps Black Keycaps
PBT 87 Set Blank White Key Caps
Keycool USB 22 keys numpad-Cherry MX Blue

I’ll report back when I receive (or not) the items
QFR brown x2, Realforce 45G, Type-S, Keycool 22 blue

Previous keyboards: 55G, IBM Model M, Dell AT101W, Fujitsu FKB4725, G80-3000 clear, QFS green, QFS blue

[WTB] Custom keyboard build

Offline keymaster

• Topre Revolution Theorist
« Reply #62 on: Sat, 19 October 2013, 14:54:57 »
Banggood is a legitimate website.

Offline Aliwia

• WTB Cuprubber
« Reply #63 on: Sat, 19 October 2013, 15:42:32 »

Not according to mkawa who apparently knows all about how a chinese wholesale website works.

Offline mindoculus

« Reply #64 on: Sun, 20 October 2013, 16:02:20 »
i ordered the following from banggood on sept. 27th. order was shipped on oct 8th.

shipping takes 7 to 15 business days.

• KBC R4/ESC Height PBT Keycaps for Cherry MX-Android Avolutionism
  • KBC R4/ESC Height Replace Personality PBT Keycaps for Cherry MX
  • KBC R4/ESC Height Replace Personality PBT Keycaps for Cherry MX 

17 keys altogether. hope to receive them this week.

Offline kaotikb

« Reply #65 on: Sun, 20 October 2013, 16:04:59 »
when i ordered it arrived in Canada in 14 days.
Ducky 1087 (Green ALPS) |  CM QFR Stealth (MX Brown) | Unicomp Ultra Classic |Poker II (MX Brown)  | IBM 1391401 1991 | IBM 1391401 1989 | Ducky Shine 3 White Edition (MX Brown) | G80-3700(MX Black) | Corsair K70 (MX Brown) | Varmillo VA87MR (Gateron Red)

Pointing Devices:  Microsoft Trackball Optical (Ceramic bearings Installed)  | Sanwa MA-TB39BK (Larger Ceramic Bearings Installed) | Elecom M-XT2URBK | Kensington Slimblade | Logitech Trackman Wheel | Logitech Trackman Marble Plus

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #66 on: Sun, 20 October 2013, 16:07:33 »

Not according to mkawa who apparently knows all about how a chinese wholesale website works.

Not quite sure why your so upset by this? You a banggood employee?
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #67 on: Sun, 20 October 2013, 18:18:36 »

No need to accuse somebody of working for somebody just because they hold an opinion different from you.
Quickfire TK MX Blue Corsair K60 MX Red Ducky Shine 3 Yellow TKL MX Blue Leopold FC660C

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #68 on: Mon, 21 October 2013, 01:37:11 »
Uh, yeah. That's what I meant -_-

Offline Aliwia

• WTB Cuprubber
« Reply #69 on: Mon, 21 October 2013, 12:59:50 »

I just want him to present some proof before making such accusations. And I live in the UK btw, cant work for Banggood. Ordered a couple of keyboards from them though.

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #70 on: Mon, 21 October 2013, 14:56:11 »
I was joking about being an employee, I just don't really know why you want evidence. Its not like Mkawa gains anything from warning us, infact he probably loses something from not taking a "bribe" ?

Offline Aliwia

• WTB Cuprubber
« Reply #71 on: Mon, 21 October 2013, 15:44:25 »
I was joking about being an employee, I just don't really know why you want evidence. Its not like Mkawa gains anything from warning us, infact he probably loses something from not taking a "bribe" ?

Fair enough, I'm just being salty.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #72 on: Wed, 23 October 2013, 15:18:31 »
Edit: Wrong thread sorry.
« Last Edit: Wed, 23 October 2013, 15:24:20 by CPTBadAss »

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #73 on: Wed, 23 October 2013, 15:19:03 »
Edit: Double post sorry.
« Last Edit: Wed, 23 October 2013, 15:24:30 by CPTBadAss »

Offline terran5992

• One With The Cup Rubber
« Reply #74 on: Wed, 23 October 2013, 20:38:09 »
I'm gonna try ordering something to test how legit they are

Listokei Custom  |  HHKB Pro 2  |  Topre Realforce 103UBH  |  Armageddon MKA-3

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #75 on: Wed, 23 October 2013, 21:48:35 »

I did get what I ordered from them.  But I have seen others have the rug pulled out from under them.

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=48870.msg1087864#msg1087864

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #76 on: Wed, 23 October 2013, 22:42:25 »

I did get what I ordered from them.  But I have seen others have the rug pulled out from under them.

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=48870.msg1087864#msg1087864

Mine was okay, but of course the shipping is taking several years to come in. It's been right about two weeks, it should hopefully come in before Friday. Looking forward to it.

Offline RaVNzCRoFT

• * Commercial Vendor
« Reply #77 on: Thu, 24 October 2013, 00:23:39 »
Finally got mine today!  I ordered them on 10/1, they were shipped on 10/4, and they got here no later than 10/24.  I say no later than because they may have arrived sooner--I'm not sure how quickly my campus post office processed them.

I got a set of 104 of the dark gray PBT caps.  They're medium thickness, lying somewhere in between thin and thick PBT.  They make a nice clack on my Filco.  I'm also loving the dark gray-on-black color combination.  I'm not crazy over white-on-black and black PBT is hard to come by, so dark gray seemed like a good choice to me and I'm glad I chose it.  I obviously don't know yet how well these caps are going to hold up, but they're definitely PBT.  I can feel the legends printed on top, but I'm hoping it won't ever fade.  Also, I'm happy that there's no text on the front of the spacebar; I speculated based on a similar keycap set that it would say KEYCOOL, but fortunately I was wrong.  As some people have said, these keycaps fit very snugly on my switches.  Hopefully I won't have any issues taking them off as long as I do it slowly and carefully.

tl;dr:  Got the dark gray keycaps, sure it's not premium thick PBT, but definitely worth the price.  No complaints yet.
<<< Click to view

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #78 on: Thu, 24 October 2013, 02:27:21 »
Finally got mine today!  I ordered them on 10/1, they were shipped on 10/4, and they got here no later than 10/24.  I say no later than because they may have arrived sooner--I'm not sure how quickly my campus post office processed them.

I got a set of 104 of the dark gray PBT caps.  They're medium thickness, lying somewhere in between thin and thick PBT.  They make a nice clack on my Filco.  I'm also loving the dark gray-on-black color combination.  I'm not crazy over white-on-black and black PBT is hard to come by, so dark gray seemed like a good choice to me and I'm glad I chose it.  I obviously don't know yet how well these caps are going to hold up, but they're definitely PBT.  I can feel the legends printed on top, but I'm hoping it won't ever fade.  Also, I'm happy that there's no text on the front of the spacebar; I speculated based on a similar keycap set that it would say KEYCOOL, but fortunately I was wrong.  As some people have said, these keycaps fit very snugly on my switches.  Hopefully I won't have any issues taking them off as long as I do it slowly and carefully.

tl;dr:  Got the dark gray keycaps, sure it's not premium thick PBT, but definitely worth the price.  No complaints yet.

Nice! I ordered mine on the 9th, I believe, so hopefully it should get in next week. Mine are blank, haha.
Happy to hear that it's a good product. Enjoy your keycaps!

Offline acer589

• Gotta get out of college
« Reply #79 on: Thu, 24 October 2013, 03:37:16 »
I got the blank white keys about 2.5 weeks after I ordered them. They were pretty much exactly as advertised.
MX Blue Black Widow Ultimate    MX Black Quickfire Rapid TKL    MX Black Poker II

Offline BakerMan1971

« Reply #80 on: Thu, 24 October 2013, 04:17:29 »
well I just ordered another keyboard (christmas present) and some bits n bats, lets see how it goes eh?
I can't turn down prices like that.

*** Edit ***
The keyboard arrived today, just 6 days after ordering, well I never......
« Last Edit: Thu, 24 October 2013, 13:53:36 by BakerMan1971 »

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #81 on: Sun, 27 October 2013, 19:17:35 »
well I just ordered another keyboard (christmas present) and some bits n bats, lets see how it goes eh?
I can't turn down prices like that.

*** Edit ***
The keyboard arrived today, just 6 days after ordering, well I never......

Heh, look who got lucky in the shipping roulette? It took them five days to process starting on the 9th, and they should be here in Texas, although quite a bit further than the UK, tomorrow (shipping says they arrived in town today).

EDIT: Remembered wrong, according to tracking it actually was shipped on the 11th, two days after, which actually saves time because USPS and presumably the Chinese post do ship parcels on weekends apparently (arrived in NJ on Friday and USPS brought it to Houston on Sunday), but just not to houses.
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 October 2013, 10:56:05 by Linkbane »

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #82 on: Sun, 27 October 2013, 20:10:35 »
I got a set of the grey laser etched.  I have not used them yet.  You can feel the lettering on the top of the key cap.  I think they may break in alright with some use.  The spacebar is not great, it clacks... 

I will probably stick to buying blank caps from them or at least not top printed.  Where I think you can get a bit of value is their RGBY kit.  http://www.banggood.com/Keycool-PBT-Multicolor-Top-Or-Side-Or-Blank-Laser-Engraving-Keycap-p-84137.html

Its $8 with free shipping and you can get them in top printed, front printed or blank.  They are medium thickness pbt which is alright. 

The main drawback for me with this RGBY kit for me is the OEM height keys.  I mainly have cherry profile sets.  I tried it for a few days with the RGBY keys and the spacebar from the grey set and I didn't really enjoy it.  The main issue was the height of the shift key, it feels in the way.  Also, the spacebar clacked pretty bad in comparison with my imsto spacebar.

I have removed shift keys and put back my old spacebar and now I feel much more comfortable.  I get a bit of color with all the 1.5 mods but they don't get in my way.  I actually might enjoy an OEM height bottom row because they align with the spacebar better.  I find the a cherry bottom row feels a long way away.

Anyway, take of it what you may.  Here are some pictures...

Final setup (for now)...
41201-041203-1

Got rid of...
41207-2

Buncha backs...  order: imsto thick pbt, bangood grey laser etched pbt, stock filco abs
41209-341211-441213-541205-6

Offline BakerMan1971

« Reply #83 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 04:53:31 »
Hey Linkbane, the keyboard may have been quick, but I am still waiting on the rest of the stuff ordered
wrist rests, key pullers, some networking bits, all have apparently been dispatched.

I think the way to look at it is, you get what you pay for, and free shipping taking extra time isn't all bad, and I must admit I never tried any other shipping options.

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #84 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 10:54:21 »
Hey Linkbane, the keyboard may have been quick, but I am still waiting on the rest of the stuff ordered
wrist rests, key pullers, some networking bits, all have apparently been dispatched.

I think the way to look at it is, you get what you pay for, and free shipping taking extra time isn't all bad, and I must admit I never tried any other shipping options.

Hmm, I see. It would be helpful if you could update us when the stuff comes in so we can have an idea of the shipping; I haven't actually heard of anyone taking longer than the stated methods, so hopefully your items will come in on time.

As for me, I need to make a correction, they processed and shipped on the 11th, two days after, so assuming that it'll be in today (it's in town), it will have been eleven business days shipping. Luckily my order was only a single item.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #85 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 14:06:38 »
My order took almost a month to be delivered to me in Canada.

Edit: also, the tracking info was not updated after the "heading to canada" status about 3 days after I ordered. It arrived without issue though.
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 October 2013, 14:09:14 by swill »

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #86 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 16:25:31 »
Very irritated at USPS; it came in today, but because nobody was home, instead of putting it in the damned mailbox they decided to take it back so we could pick it up tomorrow.
This is probably why we have twenty minute lines at the post office, because the delivery person can't get their brain to work longer than the job requires.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #87 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 16:35:59 »
Very irritated at USPS; it came in today, but because nobody was home, instead of putting it in the damned mailbox they decided to take it back so we could pick it up tomorrow.
This is probably why we have twenty minute lines at the post office, because the delivery person can't get their brain to work longer than the job requires.

Was it a registered package? That you have to sign for?? If so then they were doing there job!

Offline gh_pp

« Reply #88 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 18:28:43 »
I got a set of the grey laser etched.  I have not used them yet.  You can feel the lettering on the top of the key cap.  I think they may break in alright with some use.  The spacebar is not great, it clacks... 

I will probably stick to buying blank caps from them or at least not top printed.  Where I think you can get a bit of value is their RGBY kit.  http://www.banggood.com/Keycool-PBT-Multicolor-Top-Or-Side-Or-Blank-Laser-Engraving-Keycap-p-84137.html

Its $8 with free shipping and you can get them in top printed, front printed or blank.  They are medium thickness pbt which is alright. 

Also, the spacebar clacked pretty bad in comparison with my imsto spacebar.

Sorry I'm pretty new, but what quality of the spacebar makes it clacks compared to your imsto set?
Does the original QFR / Filco spacebar clack?

Besides the spacebar issue and height, what else you don't like about the keycaps?

I just received an email from them saying this exact keycap that you reviewed is out of stock. They asked if I want a refund for wait. Not sure how long I have to wait, it's already almost 2 weeks since I ordered though
QFR brown x2, Realforce 45G, Type-S, Keycool 22 blue

Previous keyboards: 55G, IBM Model M, Dell AT101W, Fujitsu FKB4725, G80-3000 clear, QFS green, QFS blue

[WTB] Custom keyboard build

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #89 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 19:06:50 »

Also, the spacebar clacked pretty bad in comparison with my imsto spacebar.

Sorry I'm pretty new, but what quality of the spacebar makes it clacks compared to your imsto set?
Does the original QFR / Filco spacebar clack?

Besides the spacebar issue and height, what else you don't like about the keycaps?

I just received an email from them saying this exact keycap that you reviewed is out of stock. They asked if I want a refund for wait. Not sure how long I have to wait, it's already almost 2 weeks since I ordered though

Yes, this is what I suspect people will run into with banggood in general.  To me it feels like they sell products they don't have in stock and it gets transparently backordered until stock arrives.  If you inquiry, then they will give you the option to wait or a refund.  Apparently after 10 days they may email you.  That is basically what happened to the other guy in the link I posted earlier.  http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=48870.msg1087864#msg1087864

I have seen others mention that something along these lines might be happening, from a consumers perspective, thats what it feels like.  Its a bit of a gamble I think.

Regarding the quality of the cap.  I am spoiled...  I have been using a set of Imsto's thick PBTs, so now I compare all sets against them.  Right now any new set has to compete with that to get used.  I think the reason my Imsto spacebar does not clack or anything is because it is very worn in.  It may have clacked at the beginning, but probably not as bad as the stock filco, so I didn't notice.

I think the spacebar will probably wear in on this set, but I didn't have the patience to try.  I feel like this set would be a great set to see if you like PBT keycaps.  I would not avoid these keycaps, but I think you would probably remain in the market for another set if you liked them.  Thick PBT or good quality DoubleShots will be much nicer, but for the price, they can't be beat (IMO).  I would think of them like a QFR.  You buy one cause its cheap and you can try a specific switch and a TKL layout.  If you like things, then you buy the Cadillac with those features (according to GH axiom: wallethack).

The only other thing that I noticed as a negative is the coster stabilizer inserts are BRUTAL to get back out after you insert them into the Shift keys and spacebar.  These keycaps are tight.  I didn't find it to be an issue on the switches, but trying to remove the coster stabilizer inserts with my fingers was not trivial.  Might have to use a flat head screwdriver if you have them on for a while.

I will keep them and use them as a transition set on new boards because I prefer PBT keycaps.  If I am going to keep the board because I like it, I will probably buy a set specifically for that board that are thick...

Hope thats helpful...

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #90 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 07:17:33 »
It's been 5 weeks since they supposedly sent the first part of my order (Yinyang caps) and still nothing in the postbox... When should I start getting worried?

The second part (PBT set and POM set) was shipped 3 weeks ago.

"... and I am growing concerned"

Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #91 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 08:41:39 »
I got mine in 11 business days and I live in Texas. Shipped on a Friday, came in on a Monday.

Offline Razzereign

« Reply #92 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 10:54:07 »
I ordered a Keycool 84 and white blank 84-key set for it on September 30th.  The keyboard said it "departed" on October 6th and there was no tracking on the keycaps. The keycaps arrived on October 18th.  The keyboard arrived on October 30th.  I live in southern California.

I don't have an answer as to when you should start worrying  :(

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #93 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 10:59:12 »
I have noticed that the shipping times are very different between orders.  Some take 2 weeks, some take over a month to basically the same part of the world.  I would start to worry about 5 weeks after shipping if you still have not gotten them. 

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #94 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 11:19:58 »

Was it a registered package? That you have to sign for?? If so then they were doing their job!

I'm pretty sure it wasn't registered, but I got it the next day anyways in nice packaging. Keys are great, but the left shift is annoying me as it depresses oddly. Might just swap it out for my TK shift. Unfortunately a few keys are missing because it's 84-key rather than 87-key, but it's still great and has the essentials. I'll post pictures in a few hours.

Offline mindoculus

« Reply #95 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 13:59:52 »
I got mine in 11 business days and I live in Texas. Shipped on a Friday, came in on a Monday.

I'm possessed by the same concern. A little over three weeks since they supposedly shipped. Over a month
since the order was placed. I don't think there's any tracking info, given the shipping cost (free), so i sit and
wait. Maybe today. Maybe next week.

Offline Aliwia

• WTB Cuprubber
« Reply #96 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 15:24:01 »
Items that cost less than a certain amount are shipped using air mail if you choose free shipping. This took 3 weeks for 2 items (Poker and some magnets).

If you choose Air Parcel Register, that took 7 days to arrive for my Keycool 87

Offline kaotikb

« Reply #97 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 15:33:53 »
first order i placed took two weeks.. second order took 3 weeks.  But who knows, parcels do get lost sometimes.
Ducky 1087 (Green ALPS) |  CM QFR Stealth (MX Brown) | Unicomp Ultra Classic |Poker II (MX Brown)  | IBM 1391401 1991 | IBM 1391401 1989 | Ducky Shine 3 White Edition (MX Brown) | G80-3700(MX Black) | Corsair K70 (MX Brown) | Varmillo VA87MR (Gateron Red)

Pointing Devices:  Microsoft Trackball Optical (Ceramic bearings Installed)  | Sanwa MA-TB39BK (Larger Ceramic Bearings Installed) | Elecom M-XT2URBK | Kensington Slimblade | Logitech Trackman Wheel | Logitech Trackman Marble Plus

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #98 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 16:09:51 »

I'm possessed by the same concern. A little over three weeks since they supposedly shipped. Over a month
since the order was placed. I don't think there's any tracking info, given the shipping cost (free), so i sit and

=/ I ordered the tracked shipping, which cost $1.70. Honestly I didn't mind because I'd go insane without tracking.

Offline divito

« Reply #99 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 20:17:26 »

=/ I ordered the tracked shipping, which cost $1.70. Honestly I didn't mind because I'd go insane without tracking.

I can understand that. I went crazy waiting for mine. For my caps to get to Ontario Canada, it was like 3-4 weeks that I had to wait.