Author Topic: Ducky Yellow Keyboard - It's beautiful  (Read 77564 times)

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
Re: Ducky Yellow Keyboard - It's beautiful
« Reply #200 on: Sun, 24 November 2013, 19:37:20 »
^

i think i prefer unicorn vomit over that much yellow lol.

I think I could stand it for just a picture, but not if it had to stay in my collection lol.

People have keyboards with all white keycaps.

People have keyboards with all black keycaps.

People have keyboards with all blue keycaps.

Why not yellow? :)

Offline KangarooZombies

• HHKB Pro
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
« Reply #201 on: Sun, 24 November 2013, 19:39:42 »
^

I think I could stand it for just a picture, but not if it had to stay in my collection lol.

Show Image

Having a bad day?
QFR/Pure/FC660C(45G)/HHKB Pro 2(45G)/RF 87U (55G)

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #202 on: Sun, 24 November 2013, 19:40:59 »
^

Show Image

Show Image

OH YOU BEACH. We gon' have this battle on here?! LOL! (Sorry, inside joke, guys).

Your Pikachu actually fits the theme. Your victory this time.
« Last Edit: Sun, 24 November 2013, 19:42:39 by VesperSAINT »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #203 on: Sun, 24 November 2013, 20:34:24 »
Very victory.

My order awaits.

Joy.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Awful

• Don't Topre.
« Reply #204 on: Sun, 24 November 2013, 22:32:58 »
I looooove yellow (I own a yellow edition Filco) I may... have to buy my first ducky.
I hate everything.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #205 on: Sun, 24 November 2013, 22:50:10 »
I looooove yellow (I own a yellow edition Filco) I may... have to buy my first ducky.

It took me a long time, and two failed attempts, but I managed to get a set of Filco yellow keycaps too!

They are slightly orangey yellow, which is fine by me.

I eventually removed them as they were beginning to shine.

Now I have BumbleBee set from KeyPop on that keyboard.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline n0rdlad

« Reply #206 on: Mon, 25 November 2013, 06:13:12 »
Epic! like neon art
- Filco MJ2 104 MX Brown -

Offline CrazyWu

« Reply #207 on: Mon, 25 November 2013, 23:48:11 »
Recently noticed a partner store in Taiwan listed the full sized yellow edition keyboard, among the black, brown, blue and red switches available, there are also limited boards with MX Cherry White (they were referred to as milk axis on the website, and I have also confirmed this with Ducky support).

Currently in a market for a mechanical keyboard. I briefly tried the various switches at the store, but being the novice I didn't try each switch slowly (didn't take notice of the difference between linear/tactile/clicky). Primary use would be gaming (FPS/MOBA/RTS).

My initial thoughts were that Browns felt too easy to press (coming from using rubber dome keyboard), and although the Blacks felt nice, my main concern is that my fingers will get sore/tired after extended use.

Now that I've also come across MX Cherry White (though I think I would of preferred Clears without having tried them, only judging by actuation force) while browsing keyboards online, but I can't imagine how much of distraction it will be (due to it being clicky, but I've heard it may not be as loud as Blue/Green switches).

I plan to visit the store and try the switches again before I make a decision, but I would like to hear from others that share similar thoughts/experiences.

Offline terran5992

• One With The Cup Rubber
« Reply #208 on: Mon, 25 November 2013, 23:58:25 »
Recently noticed a partner store in Taiwan listed the full sized yellow edition keyboard, among the black, brown, blue and red switches available, there are also limited boards with MX Cherry White (they were referred to as milk axis on the website, and I have also confirmed this with Ducky support).

Currently in a market for a mechanical keyboard. I briefly tried the various switches at the store, but being the novice I didn't try each switch slowly (didn't take notice of the difference between linear/tactile/clicky). Primary use would be gaming (FPS/MOBA/RTS).

My initial thoughts were that Browns felt too easy to press (coming from using rubber dome keyboard), and although the Blacks felt nice, my main concern is that my fingers will get sore/tired after extended use.

Now that I've also come across MX Cherry White (though I think I would of preferred Clears without having tried them, only judging by actuation force) while browsing keyboards online, but I can't imagine how much of distraction it will be (due to it being clicky, but I've heard it may not be as loud as Blue/Green switches).

I plan to visit the store and try the switches again before I make a decision, but I would like to hear from others that share similar thoughts/experiences.

Try red? They are lighter than browns. Or you could mod it yourself for lighter keypresses

Listokei Custom  |  HHKB Pro 2  |  Topre Realforce 103UBH  |  Armageddon MKA-3

Offline dante

« Reply #209 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 10:34:54 »
I like Milk switches but I'd advise MK to check each keyboard before they are sent out as they seem to have large numbers that fail to produce a click.

Offline CrazyWu

« Reply #210 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 04:33:58 »
Try red? They are lighter than browns. Or you could mod it yourself for lighter keypresses

My only worry is that I would bottom out - I'm not exactly light with my fingers (I would say I use moderate force). Would using O-Ring mod to cushion the impact be a viable option?

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #211 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 11:54:42 »

My only worry is that I would bottom out - I'm not exactly light with my fingers (I would say I use moderate force). Would using O-Ring mod to cushion the impact be a viable option?

If you use too much force, try to correct it rather than mitigate the effects. It would probably be better to get Clears, Greens, or Blacks to help.
Quickfire TK MX Blue Corsair K60 MX Red Ducky Shine 3 Yellow TKL MX Blue Leopold FC660C
Current best: 162 wpm.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #212 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 12:58:28 »

They would cushion the impact, but would also stop the downward motion slightly sooner, so your fingers would be exerting pressure to push the key down after it already stopped.

The trick is to learn to type without bottoming out, although I've been trying for years and still haven't.

I have fairly strong fingers, and blues and reds are too light for me, so I tend to switch between blacks and greens at work and between Topre and BS at home.

The switches feel just right, I don't bottom out too hard, and don't have any finger discomfort.

Offline CrazyWu

« Reply #213 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 16:45:43 »
Thanks for the replies. Still waiting on the TKL version to be released here, can hardly wait!

On another note yellow PBT key caps are being sold separately as well, but the store is only taking pre-orders at this stage.

Offline tuxsavvy

• 白HHKBの魔法使い
« Reply #214 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 16:52:59 »
I don't what to say... I just love it... I can't look away... it's so... bananawesome.

This ^ plus...
Show Image

Maybe you guys should order this mouse to go with it LOL.
This ^ plus...
More yellow! :D

Show Image

...and a bunch of Ducky keyboards with  :thumb: ...and more on their FB page.
Plus maybe even this...
I wonder who will be the first Geekhacker to buy and post a pic here.....

I would love to be in that position.  Unfortunately IF the keyboard is available in Australia and IF I can afford it, it will probably be months after everyone else has theirs :(

It's good to see you plan on getting one though :p Unlike me... I don't think I will, as much I like it.

I'd like to - yes I really do like yellow

The only thing that puts me off is the lack of, say, black legends.  A lot of my typing tends to be a few characters here, a few characters there, and I tend to glance at the keyboard to hit the right few characters.  It is rare that I actually type for an extended period.

This is based on someone's comment that the keycaps are engraved, but watching the video again are they the usual Ducky backlight-friendly transparent legend keycaps?

Also I wonder whether those yellow keycaps themselves will be available separately?

Rowdy... you have no excuse anymore... other than money... bc your problem has been solved...bc this just came up:

Show Image

I MUST SEE THESE ON THAT DUCKY.
Is really yellow gone overboard lol.
^

Show Image

Show Image

It reminds one of either:
More

Or these..
More

Or even these...
More

Now. If you'll excuse me. I am going to buy some yellow paint and paint my car yellow... and then..
More

Seriously it is yellow overload. I somewhat like it though..nonetheless.

It looks like a banana. I wanna eat it, not type with it.

If that were the case they better also offer the keyboard with MX red, or even brown. :))
« Last Edit: Wed, 27 November 2013, 17:58:28 by tuxsavvy »
HHKB Pro JP Type-S | Northgate Omnikey 101 | APC/"Clicker" F-21 (GOG3YL) | Cherry G80-5000 HAMDE

僕の日本語が下手です。我的中文也一樣爛。

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #215 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 17:17:54 »
On another note yellow PBT key caps are being sold separately as well, but the store is only taking pre-orders at this stage.

Link please?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.

Offline CrazyWu

« Reply #218 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 18:39:27 »
Thanks!

Love the description - "yellow duckling key PBT keycaps" :)

It's probably to commemorate the giant rubber duck that has been touring the country, although there's no official word or mention from Ducky regarding this matter.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #219 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 20:41:03 »
Thanks!

Love the description - "yellow duckling key PBT keycaps" :)

It's probably to commemorate the giant rubber duck that has been touring the country, although there's no official word or mention from Ducky regarding this matter.

Not sure why they would want to commemorate a duck, as large and yellow as it might be.  To show solidarity or sympathy with whatever the first dusk represents, perhaps.

Also the "yellow duckling" was the Google translate - this might not be 100% what was intended.

Offline CrazyWu

« Reply #220 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 06:27:41 »
Not sure why they would want to commemorate a duck, as large and yellow as it might be.  To show solidarity or sympathy with whatever the first dusk represents, perhaps.

Also the "yellow duckling" was the Google translate - this might not be 100% what was intended.

Probably more along the lines of admiration than anything else.

There's also the logo of a yellow duck in the shape of the letter "S" (to stand for Shine perhaps) next to the Ducky branding on the box.

Depending on the availability of yellow PBT key caps, I may just get a regular TKL Shine 3 - yellow on black looks pretty nice.

Offline n0rdlad

« Reply #221 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 06:40:56 »
Modern art is divorced from making sense

Offline terran5992

• One With The Cup Rubber
« Reply #222 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 07:53:23 »
Modern art is divorced from making sense

DIS IS ART

Listokei Custom  |  HHKB Pro 2  |  Topre Realforce 103UBH  |  Armageddon MKA-3

Offline Neo.X

« Reply #223 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 14:53:35 »
Just found out NCIX.ca have this yellow edition ducky, they also have it in MX White switch.  ;)

It's on back order now, gonna place an order and wait patiently.
All those keyboards will be lost in time....

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #224 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 15:04:37 »
Just found out NCIX.ca have this yellow edition ducky, they also have it in MX White switch.  ;)

It's on back order now, gonna place an order and wait patiently.

Yeah someone posted about that.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Seems like milk's usually end up being clears but it'd be nice to see one come with whites.

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #225 on: Fri, 06 December 2013, 10:50:58 »
Yeah someone posted about that.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Seems like milk's usually end up being clears but it'd be nice to see one come with whites.
You're prolly right, I've been told by the local distributer of Ducky that it's MX Clear, needless to say< i have one reserved. IF it were available in the usual MX Red/Black?Brown/Blue, I'd have a hard time justifying the purchase, but since it's Clear, I'm all over it like a bad rash. :p

Offline CrazyWu

« Reply #226 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 00:00:16 »
After inquiring about TKL yellow edition since the full sized became available in Taiwan, it seems the 80% boarda are extremely scarce. There are apparently only 2 TKL boards with English key caps in Taiwan, Ducky rep said he would save me one (with Zhuyin) if only they weren't all spoken for.

Wasn't exactly expecting to jump through hoops for my first mechanical keyboard.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #227 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 00:50:40 »
I don't what to say... I just love it... I can't look away... it's so... bananawesome.

'
wowsers now thats a ducky.. Too yellow for me though and i love yellow ;l

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #228 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 00:55:31 »
The board looks like cheese, I'm afraid I might eat it  :p

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #229 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 00:56:56 »
The board looks like cheese, I'm afraid I might eat it  :p

hahaha yummmmm cheese curds!  :p

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #230 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 03:17:50 »

'

Not yellow enough - it needs a yellow cable!

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #231 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 03:28:38 »

'

That video pic + your avatar... just made me realize how beautiful an oktoberfest would look list up on that board... *drool*

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #232 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 03:49:01 »

'

That video pic + your avatar... just made me realize how beautiful an oktoberfest would look list up on that board... *drool*

Fortunately it is a MX Oktoberfest that I have!

Offline n0rdlad

« Reply #233 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 03:53:19 »
Beer me up Scottie  :thumb:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #234 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 03:58:15 »
Beer me up Scottie  :thumb:

Scott me up, Beamish!

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #235 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 05:13:33 »
Was just informed that stock of the all Yellow Ducky is in, and the MX Clear version I want is also in. Since it already night here, I'll be scooting off to the mall tomorrow to grab mine....anyone else getting theirs soon?

Offline genkidama

« Reply #236 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 07:21:38 »
Make some nice photos please of how it looks and how it looks underneath the keycaps. Just giv picz plz :) Would be more interesting to have it from a member than press photos.

Good night  :thumb:
My finger training is over 9000!!!!

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #237 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 11:25:23 »
Was just informed that stock of the all Yellow Ducky is in, and the MX Clear version I want is also in. Since it already night here, I'll be scooting off to the mall tomorrow to grab mine....anyone else getting theirs soon?

Do you live in Europe? I am quite jealous of your nearly two week better arrival time.
Quickfire TK MX Blue Corsair K60 MX Red Ducky Shine 3 Yellow TKL MX Blue Leopold FC660C
Current best: 162 wpm.

Offline laffindude

• ( ̽ ¬ ˳¬)
« Reply #238 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 11:36:05 »
There is no MX Clear version. Only MX White.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #239 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 11:39:37 »

So the board actually comes with the clicky mx white switches? Interesting.

Seems like white's and clears get confused a lot with ducky boards.

Offline laffindude

• ( ̽ ¬ ˳¬)
« Reply #240 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 12:17:58 »
Because clears are called white in Taiwan/China, and white is called milk.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #241 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 12:19:24 »
Because clears are called white in Taiwan/China, and white is called milk.

So for those of us not in Taiwan/China which switches will these have??

Offline laffindude

• ( ̽ ¬ ˳¬)
« Reply #242 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 12:20:16 »
Milk

Edit, I kinda missed what you mean. It is 2AM ;o
But ya, outside of Taiwan you would call it white.
« Last Edit: Mon, 09 December 2013, 12:22:42 by laffindude »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #243 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 13:01:46 »
I ordered blacks.  It seemed a nice contrast with the yellow, plus I like blacks!

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #244 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 14:43:55 »

Pretty sure they are clears. The past couple times they called it "white", they were clears. I don't remember ever seeing a Ducky keyboard with clicky white switches yet. Of course, I could be wrong and they tried something new this time around, which would be cool too!

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #245 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 19:08:07 »
Pretty sure they are clears. The past couple times they called it "white", they were clears. I don't remember ever seeing a Ducky keyboard with clicky white switches yet. Of course, I could be wrong and they tried something new this time around, which would be cool too!
The only time I've ever seen a Ducky with White is on my 78 Version, there was DK9008G2 Pro with blue and grey key caps that was referred to as White, but it was Clear as well. I tested it personally, it was tactile, but lacking that subtle click which the White on my 78 Version made. I will know for sure in a few hours, working now but waiting for the shop to open at about 12+ noon.

NCIX listed it as MX Milk, but I suspect that they had believed Ducky's reference to it being White....so they called it MX Milk. Either that, or the all yellow Ducky has both Clear and White versions.....which I find unlikely. The local distributor of Ducky is pretty adamant that it is Clear.

Offline terrpn

• Alpha Geezer
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • - Buy Vintage -
« Reply #246 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 19:56:48 »
why is it that only NCIX is carrying the white/clears in this model and not mechanicalkeyboards or tiger?

be pretty nice if they were whites, but i agree-- never seen whites this model, etc. ducky?

typing on a 9008g2/pro with clears now and they are very nice
More

Luga G80-1865/MX Reds + Dolch G80-1813/MX Blues + G80-3700HQAUS + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Browns Thick PBT + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Clears Thick PBT +  QFR TKL/Ghetto Greens + Cherry G80-1800/MX Blues + IBM Model M SSK Bolt Modded + IBM Model M + IBM Model F + IBM AT F + Cherry G80-1000 (HAD)/MX Vintage Blacks + Razer BWU/MX Blues + Leading Edge DC2214/Blue Alps + Compaq MX11800/Browns + Chicony 5181/Monterey Blues + Chicony 5161/MX Black Cherry Clone + Focus 2001/White Alps + Chicony 5191/White Futabas + Olivetti ANK27-101 + Dell (Old Logo) AT101/Black Alps + NMB RT8255C+/Black Space Invaders + Unitek K260/Green Alps + Apple M0116/Orange Alps + AEK II M3501/Cream Alps + AEK M0115/Orange Alps + NEC  APC412/Blue Sliders + NEC APC410/Blue Sliders + Omnikey /White Alps + Wang/Yellow Alps (Omrons) + Laser/White SMK + Fame/Blue Aruz + AEK II M3501/Salmon Alps + Zenith ZKB-2R/Green Alps + Wang 724/Orange Alps + DK1087/Green Alps + Zenith ZKB-2/Yellow Alps + Dell Old Logo AT101/Salmon-Pink Alps + Leading Edge AK1012/White SMK's + Magitronic SK-1030/White (Linear) Futaba's + Packard Bell/White (Clicky) Futaba's + Datacomp DFK101/White  Alps + SGI AT101/Dampened White Alps + NMB AQ6RT-72511/Grey Space Invaders (Hi-Tek) + Datacomp/Blue Alps + Phillips 2812/White Space Invaders (Linear) + Dah Yang K251/Vintage MX Blues + Chicony 5161/DS Caps/Vintage MX Blue + Archie-NMB AQ659ZRT-725/Black Space Invader (Tactile) + IBM Model M 71G4644 (RD) Bolt Modded with Soarers Converter + IBM Model M Silver Label 1390131 + Cherry G80-1501/Vintage MX Clears + Focus FK8000/Linear Futabas + Gateway 2000 Anykey Programmable/Maxi-Switch + Dell GY13PVAT101/Dye Sub Caps/Salmon Alps + Chicony 5161/White Alps + AST K0B101/Slider over RD + Qtronix QX-32H + Everex/NMB RT8255CW+ Black Space Invaders-Split Erase + Tandon/NMB AQ659ZRT-101A/Beige Space Invaders + Cherry G80-11903 MNRUS/MX Blacks + Apple IIGS A9M0330/SMK Whites + WYSE PCE/MX Blacks + Chicony 5160AXT/Clicky Futaba + Cherry G80-0528/Vintage MX Blacks + Dell AT101/Linear (Modded) Black Alps+Topre 55g

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #247 on: Tue, 10 December 2013, 00:51:04 »
Was at the shop just now, collected my MX Clear version....took a pic while I was there.

« Last Edit: Tue, 10 December 2013, 00:56:26 by PadawanGeek »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #248 on: Tue, 10 December 2013, 03:19:28 »
Was at the shop just now, collected my MX Clear version....took a pic while I was there.
Show Image

That's pretty :)

Offline IMHB

« Reply #249 on: Tue, 10 December 2013, 03:22:50 »
Clear switches would be good I guess...but I'd really like to see a full-white switch one...umm wondering what they feel like.