Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 1731881 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #26800 on: Fri, 14 June 2019, 05:37:22 »
****ing yeast spreads

That's one thing you can do with them, or you can just eat them.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But thatís incorrect. Itís in HHKBís slogan, but when Americaís cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Online fanpeople

« Reply #26801 on: Fri, 14 June 2019, 05:39:02 »
****ing yeast spreads

................. why not fo both.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #26802 on: Fri, 14 June 2019, 05:40:21 »
****ing yeast spreads

................. why not fo both.

You can both them if you want.  Not my cup of tea.  I prefer coffee.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But thatís incorrect. Itís in HHKBís slogan, but when Americaís cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Online fanpeople

« Reply #26803 on: Fri, 14 June 2019, 05:50:40 »
When i lived with people years ago there was a jar of nutella in the fridge. My friend told me not to eat it as it was his pee pee nutella for when his girlfriend came round. I did not eat it.

You could do a similar thing with vegimite.

Online invariance

• ...here with all the other boson's
« Reply #26804 on: Fri, 14 June 2019, 06:54:56 »
When i lived with people years ago there was a jar of nutella in the fridge. My friend told me not to eat it as it was his pee pee nutella for when his girlfriend came round. I did not eat it.

You could do a similar thing with vegimite.

Thatís one way to stop people from eating your stuff when in a share house.
Wonder if that would be as effective at work?
The only BS I
want to hear is
from a Model M:
PN:1391401
DOB: 04FEB87
      Wyse 85      Mtek K104

Offline pixelpusher

• Formerly known as reececonrad
« Reply #26805 on: Fri, 14 June 2019, 12:59:46 »
AliExpress.  Iíll just leave this here before my head explodes

:)

Offline pixelpusher

• Formerly known as reececonrad
« Reply #26807 on: Fri, 14 June 2019, 13:06:18 »
AliExpress.  Iíll just leave this here before my head explodes

(Attachment Link)

Is this bad ? what's wrong with it ?

Itís attempting to copy at least 3 things in one.  Godspeed colorway, mito modifiers, novelkeys idea for star wars theme with novelties.  Itís even bold enough to put the official Star Wars logo on it. Mikeís set on novelkeys is extremely expensive just because of licensing.  Itís just the epitome of AliExpress to me
:)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #26808 on: Fri, 14 June 2019, 13:27:54 »

Itís attempting to copy at least 3 things in one.  Godspeed colorway, mito modifiers, novelkeys idea for star wars theme with novelties.  Itís even bold enough to put the official Star Wars logo on it. Mikeís set on novelkeys is extremely expensive just because of licensing.  Itís just the epitome of AliExpress to me

You can't actually own ideas. Owner ship is not a real thing, it's a guideline, business conduct.  Even when all the things fall into place for a very rich, powerful or LUCKY person to own something IN HIS LIFETIME,  he can not own it forever.. sooner or later, his legacy (family) etc will slip up/ be killed / or tricked , someone else will then eat their dinners.

That's just the way of -Lifeforms-..  Don't get mad about it,  go invent something else.

Offline csmertx

• proprietor of waffles
  • * Elevated Elder
  • WWFSMD
    • https://csmertx.github.io
« Reply #26809 on: Fri, 14 June 2019, 13:40:01 »
oh golly
More
 / another 3d keyboard model thread / BSD thread / github / falotalt
...Especially the Florida cousins, who obviously can't take a hint.

Online invariance

• ...here with all the other boson's
« Reply #26810 on: Sat, 15 June 2019, 08:50:03 »
Woken up at 11:30 at night with bad reflux due to taking antibiotics to close to going to bed.
Thatíll teach me.
The only BS I
want to hear is
from a Model M:
PN:1391401
DOB: 04FEB87
      Wyse 85      Mtek K104

Offline Starius

« Reply #26811 on: Sat, 15 June 2019, 09:36:00 »
Woken up at 11:30 at night with bad reflux due to taking antibiotics to close to going to bed.
Thatíll teach me.

You canít mess around with that acid reflux, if youíre prone to it. 

My mother ended up passing away from esophageal cancer partially caused by scarring in her throat from acid reflux.

I had a particularly severe acid reflux attack myself on the last night of June 2017. Iíve not drank a soda since that day, and I now sleep propped up on 2 pillows and take a omeoprazole pill every day. It was such a painful experience I donít want to experience it ever again. 
And truth be told, knowing it helped lead to my motherís death also disturbs me quite a bit.

Offline Findecanor

• On the outside looking in
« Reply #26812 on: Sat, 15 June 2019, 11:41:32 »
My mother ended up passing away from esophageal cancer partially caused by scarring in her throat from acid reflux.
Great. So cancer can be caused by that too? That's just great.

I have had problems with reflux since 2011 when I had surgery for colon cancer. I learned then that I have a hereditary increased risk of cancer, especially in colon and stomach.
Reflux was caused by having too many pain killers directly after surgery, and contributed by IBS caused by my remaining colon being stiff for years after afterwards (as I have witnessed myself in my yearly colonoscopy)
 "Just ignore the pain high up in your stomach. It is normal for pain with causes in your lower stomach to radiate upwards. But do continue to take your medication.". Yeah, thank you ***hole doctor for that advice! It only ruined my cardia and given me pain for years.
I can not even lie down on my right side, because then it starts hurting.
Oh, so there's a risk that this will cause cancer as well? No doctor has told me that. Well, that's just great.
Smoking is assault. I defend myself.
Daily driver: Phantom (Lubed Cherry MX Clear, Lasered Cherry PBT keycaps with Row A. Plastic "Frankencase". Custom firmware, Swedish layout)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #26813 on: Sat, 15 June 2019, 12:10:15 »
Great. So cancer can be caused by that too? That's just great.

I have had problems with reflux since 2011 when I had surgery for colon cancer. I learned then that I have a hereditary increased risk of cancer, especially in colon and stomach.
Reflux was caused by having too many pain killers directly after surgery, and contributed by IBS caused by my remaining colon being stiff for years after afterwards (as I have witnessed myself in my yearly colonoscopy)
 "Just ignore the pain high up in your stomach. It is normal for pain with causes in your lower stomach to radiate upwards. But do continue to take your medication.". Yeah, thank you ***hole doctor for that advice! It only ruined my cardia and given me pain for years.
I can not even lie down on my right side, because then it starts hurting.
Oh, so there's a risk that this will cause cancer as well? No doctor has told me that. Well, that's just great.
I've seen some news lately that drinking tea that's >140F has been shown to increase esophageal cancer risks as well.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk