Author Topic: TODAY'S WEATHER  (Read 34322 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: TODAY'S WEATHER
« Reply #150 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 19:23:48 »
Not sure what Monday's weather is going to be like ...

68855-0
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #151 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 21:19:14 »

(Attachment Link)

Oh damn.  Is that the equivalent of NaN??   :eek:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #152 on: Tue, 24 June 2014, 01:02:26 »

(Attachment Link)

Oh damn.  Is that the equivalent of NaN??   :eek:

Probably.

I've seen silly things there from time to time, not very often though, I must have opened the page at just the wrong time!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
« Reply #153 on: Tue, 24 June 2014, 09:16:44 »
Looking through my WINDOWS, I see that it will be another fine sunny day!
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Online iri

« Reply #154 on: Tue, 24 June 2014, 09:25:09 »

(Attachment Link)
we have roughly the same weather up here that you have down there. the planet is going to collapse.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #155 on: Tue, 24 June 2014, 19:07:19 »
IT'S RAINING

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #156 on: Tue, 01 July 2014, 18:34:54 »
Currently 96 in my area. That's about 25° higher than the average Summer Seattle area temp. This **** sucks sweaty ass-balls  :'(

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #157 on: Wed, 02 July 2014, 11:11:39 »
92 DEGREES FARENHEIGHT AND SUNNY
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline sacratoy

• Twitch
« Reply #158 on: Wed, 02 July 2014, 11:13:23 »

Pretty nice day.
Poker II

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #159 on: Wed, 02 July 2014, 11:13:46 »
Show Image

Pretty nice day.

THAT'S TOO COLD

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #160 on: Wed, 02 July 2014, 11:24:14 »
90 degress F and sunny but feels like 105. 60% humidity got outside feelin like a sauna
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #161 on: Wed, 02 July 2014, 12:00:51 »
This humidity is ****ing miserable...

tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline D01

« Reply #162 on: Wed, 02 July 2014, 12:20:04 »

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #163 on: Wed, 02 July 2014, 12:27:17 »
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #164 on: Wed, 02 July 2014, 15:31:55 »
IT'S GONNA RAIN!
tp thread is tp thread

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #165 on: Wed, 02 July 2014, 17:30:45 »
I AM NOW OBSERVING A THUNDERSTORM!

Online iri

« Reply #166 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 07:22:10 »
+31°c, 29% humidity. **** yeah!
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #167 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 08:21:09 »
Weather in NJ has been odd recently..

Offline jterp7

• good typing
« Reply #168 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 09:01:44 »
Weather in NJ has been odd recently..

<--in MD/DC area

east coast in general. I've been able to keep my windows open for almost 2 weeks now, and can recall needing a hoodie/sweater for some nights/mornings. 60-80 + the low humidity is just awesome.

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #169 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 09:48:31 »
Rain.
tp thread is tp thread

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #170 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 16:34:33 »
Sun.

Online iri

« Reply #171 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 06:49:18 »
32°C
Feels Like: 32°
Wind Chill:    32°         Ceiling:    Unl
Heat Index:    32°         Visibility:    6mi
Dew Point:    13°         Wind:    9mph
Humidity:    31%

i like the forecast. northern venice, my ass.

-Ray Bradbury

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #172 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 08:54:26 »
IT IS NOW STARTING TO RAIN.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #173 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 15:17:23 »
5°C atm, heading for 10°C.

Rain.

Hail.

Winter.

Offline Hundrakia

« Reply #174 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 15:30:56 »
Rain, cold, hate, warming up to 30+

Offline Hundrakia

« Reply #175 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 15:31:15 »
Rowdy and I must live in the same town

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #176 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 17:27:10 »
Rowdy and I must live in the same town

Er, I don't think so, I am in Australia.

Offline Hundrakia

« Reply #177 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 17:29:00 »
That's uncanny that we have similarly absurd weather then!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #178 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 17:37:41 »
That's uncanny that we have similarly absurd weather then!

We have snow forecast for areas above 400m :eek:

Offline cbot

« Reply #179 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 22:43:54 »
Bronx NYC here. Has been windy and not so humid the past few days, really loving it. Makes going to uni in the morning a little less ****ty.

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #180 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 08:38:38 »
IT IS NOW SUNNY.

Offline jterp7

• good typing
« Reply #181 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 10:37:35 »
great morning temps after the rain last night, 60s and 70s until the afternoon with 80s and a tstorm. Great for august in DC.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #182 on: Sat, 11 October 2014, 23:58:50 »
Today is 29°C, although it was only forecast to be 27°C.

Tomorrow is forecast to be 14°C.

Yay for Melbourne weather.

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #183 on: Mon, 13 October 2014, 11:42:23 »
It is cloudy today.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #184 on: Mon, 13 October 2014, 11:44:46 »
I am experiencing a morning for the first time in months. It's quiet, and a bit chilly.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #185 on: Mon, 13 October 2014, 11:55:16 »

This is standard where I am too.  :))

It's just weird to hear about reversed seasons from you on the other side!  It's starting to get chilly here.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #186 on: Mon, 13 October 2014, 20:01:39 »

This is standard where I am too.  :))

It's just weird to hear about reversed seasons from you on the other side!  It's starting to get chilly here.

It is a bit odd, but I've gotten used to hearing about the heat during the Aussie winter, and the cold during the Aussie summer.

Yesterday was indeed cold and wet.  And windy.  Today is similar.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #187 on: Tue, 16 December 2014, 00:14:00 »
BoM (Bureau of Meteorology) is closing the La Trobe Street weather station, in operatipn since about 106 years.

http://www.bom.gov.au/weather-services/announcements/vic/latrobe-site-closure.shtml

A few statistics:

- Highest temperature recorded: 46.4°C (7 February 2009)
- Lowest temperature recorded: -1.5°C (4 July 1963)
- Wettest day: 113.4 mm (3 February 2005)
- Maximum wind gust: 121 km/h (3 September 1982)

Offline yasuo

• spanengan puyeng newbie
« Reply #188 on: Sat, 20 December 2014, 22:17:31 »
25°C :)
Logitech MK220 Colemak DH
SplitSyml by Moz BlacksMx fuk blacks

2/3 8.5pm                                          in de la my september month ya da all get my fukka "fake message"

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #189 on: Sat, 20 December 2014, 22:50:15 »
32°C hot and sunny.

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #190 on: Sun, 21 December 2014, 00:51:47 »
Ahh right now it's -10 Celsius. That makes this a very mild and beautiful first day of winter where I am. Even tho it's only 1:50am and still very dark, it's still the first day of winter technically! I fully expect some -40 Celsius days I'm my future this season tho :(
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #191 on: Sun, 28 December 2014, 04:52:11 »
It was about 30°C today, and is still around 27°C outside and 28°C inside.

Next week is mostly cooler, mid-20°C or so.

Next Saturday is not amusing - the forecast currently stands at 37°C.  That's about 99F in the old measurement.

Online iri

« Reply #192 on: Tue, 30 December 2014, 14:59:49 »
Experiencing the remarkable raise from -18 to +4.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #193 on: Tue, 30 December 2014, 19:49:53 »
Currently -32 C

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #194 on: Tue, 30 December 2014, 19:52:22 »
tp thread is tp thread

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #195 on: Tue, 30 December 2014, 20:11:14 »

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
TODAY'S WEATHER
« Reply #196 on: Tue, 30 December 2014, 20:12:51 »

Offline BlindWitness

« Reply #197 on: Tue, 30 December 2014, 20:30:39 »
A nice breezy -2 C

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #198 on: Wed, 31 December 2014, 13:44:28 »
Currently -32 C

Dang, must have windchill about -40C if you've got any wind.  Ouch.

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #199 on: Wed, 31 December 2014, 15:20:45 »

Currently -32 C

Dang, must have windchill about -40C if you've got any wind.  Ouch.
It was exactly that, Hoff