Author Topic: Anyone Dealt with Banggood Refund / Returns  (Read 16471 times)

Offline stancato9

Anyone Dealt with Banggood Refund / Returns
« on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 09:38:46 »
Bought a set of keycaps from Banggood. Spacebar was severely bent, backspace has a lower profile and is extremely tight, and the rest of the keys feel terrible in comparison to other keycaps.

Has anyone every got a refund / return with Banggood? They told me to send pics of the issues which were VERY clear, and they responded by telling me they can't see what is wrong through the very obvious pictures I sent.
Poker 2 - MX Red

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
Re: Anyone Dealt with Banggood Refund / Returns
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 09:40:01 »
Did you pay with PayPal? You can probably go over their heads, and contact Paypal.
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline stancato9

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 09:48:26 »
Yes I did pay with PayPal. How would I go about doing that.

And would that be allowed?
Poker 2 - MX Red

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 09:51:48 »
Yes I did pay with PayPal. How would I go about doing that.

And would that be allowed?

You can do a dispute with paypal, people do it all the time. Paypal will ask both sides for information and most likely decide in your favor. Just explain the situation, provide as much info as you can.

They will most likely require you to ship the item back before they give you a refund but that is usually determined on a case by case basis.

Offline stancato9

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 09:54:53 »
Well would I have to pay for shipping? In that case it wouldn't even be worth it at the cheap price the caps already are.
Poker 2 - MX Red

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 09:57:18 »
Well would I have to pay for shipping? In that case it wouldn't even be worth it at the cheap price the caps already are.

Possibly, it just depends on what the sales terms were and what PayPal determines.

The below is from banggoods FAQ, so I would say they would require you to ship the items back.

How to return faulty goods?  Before returning goods, please contact us first to discuss the issues you are having. mostly times we are able to sort out the problem by giving technical support, without you having to send anything back.

If there are irremediable defects with the devices, you can return them back to us for repair or replacement under our twelve months warranty.

Please email our Customer Service Department at: Cservice@BangGood.com, we will offer you a return code (e.g. RETURN12345) and our return address, along with additional important instructions.

Generally we advise you to return faulty goods by sending them through the Post Office rather than using couriers like DHL, UPS, and TNT. Normally it will take 2 weeks to return goods to us by Post Office.

If you did not buy your product directly from Banggood.com website directly, you will need to contact the sales presentivs who sold it to you.
« Last Edit: Sat, 02 November 2013, 10:01:40 by SpAmRaY »

Offline stancato9

« Reply #6 on: Wed, 06 November 2013, 09:55:34 »
Update: Banggood were really civil about the issue and issued me a refund and I get to keep the caps!
Poker 2 - MX Red

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #7 on: Wed, 06 November 2013, 09:59:10 »
Good to hear it worked out :thumb:

Offline stancato9

« Reply #8 on: Wed, 06 November 2013, 09:59:48 »
Edit: Accidental post
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 November 2013, 10:07:59 by stancato9 »
Poker 2 - MX Red

Offline gh_pp

« Reply #9 on: Wed, 06 November 2013, 17:18:10 »
Update: Banggood were really civil about the issue and issued me a refund and I get to keep the caps!

That's nice. Are you from the US?
Usually if you buy anything from asia, all sales are final (in some cases they allow exchanges).

It's very different than here in the US.
We are spoiled that we can always (almost) return for a refund.
QFR brown x2, Realforce 45G, Type-S, Keycool 22 blue

Previous keyboards: 55G, IBM Model M, Dell AT101W, Fujitsu FKB4725, G80-3000 clear, QFS green, QFS blue

[WTB] Custom keyboard build