Author Topic: now much would it cost me to proxy a nexus 5 from the states to EU  (Read 1316 times)

Offline skuko

now much would it cost me to proxy a nexus 5 from the states to EU
« on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 03:26:40 »
it's kinda retarded how google doesn't enable me to buy directly from play store in slovakia, so i was thinking about proxy buying through someone in the US.

i wonder whether it's possible at all and how much would it cost me in customs fees lawl.

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
Re: now much would it cost me to proxy a nexus 5 from the states to EU
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 03:28:51 »
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR3.TRC1.A0.Xnexus+4+16gb+black&_nkw=nexus+5&_sacat=0&_from=R40

buy it from ebay.

there are many sellers that purchased nexus 5's so they could sell them to international buyers who aren't able to.

Offline vun

• Just one more thing
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 03:29:07 »
it's kinda retarded how google doesn't enable me to buy directly from play store in slovakia, so i was thinking about proxy buying through someone in the US.

i wonder whether it's possible at all and how much would it cost me in customs fees lawl.

You can find out how much the customs fee would be by asking your postal service.

Offline llovro

« Reply #3 on: Wed, 06 November 2013, 07:21:35 »
Customs fee is 20% of the price, and if the price of the product is more than 150€ you have to pay an additional fee. You don't have to pay customs fee if the price of the product is under 40€ or if the package is listed as a gift. You might prevent the customs fee if your package is listed as a gift or if it has low value listed on it.
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 November 2013, 08:29:33 by llovro »

Offline BakaPhoenix

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 06 November 2013, 07:24:07 »
You can take it from other playstore device from the eu (uk, france, germany etc) since they are in the eu you don't have to pay customs :D
Also shipment should be cheaper from there than us