Author Topic: Got blue cherry Filco tenkeyless today  (Read 10234 times)

Offline bigpook

Got blue cherry Filco tenkeyless today
« Reply #50 on: Tue, 13 January 2009, 19:25:47 »
I have bought from Crescent-Shopping and on both occasions the filcos came in some heavy duty packaging. Well taped and with the filco safe and sound inside.
I received it 2 days after it landed in the states. Both packages arrived with no physical damage. It didn't seem like they were tossed around or abused either.
HHKB Pro 2 : Unicomp Spacesaver : IBM Model M : DasIII    

Offline lodc

« Reply #51 on: Tue, 13 January 2009, 19:34:31 »
Quote from: bigpook;18104
I have bought from Crescent-Shopping and on both occasions the filcos came in some heavy duty packaging. Well taped and with the filco safe and sound inside.
I received it 2 days after it landed in the states. Both packages arrived with no physical damage. It didn't seem like they were tossed around or abused either.

strangely, cresent shopping claimed they could not acquire the blue cherry filco when I asked for a quote.  I believe another user here got the same response.

BTW, god I love this keyboard

Offline bigpook

« Reply #52 on: Tue, 13 January 2009, 19:50:22 »
Quote from: lodc;18105
strangely, cresent shopping claimed they could not acquire the blue cherry filco when I asked for a quote.  I believe another user here got the same response.

BTW, god I love this keyboard

I got the filco with brown mx and the filco with white xm through crescent.
I am getting the filco with blue mx from j-goods as crescent didn't get back to me with the quote in time.
HHKB Pro 2 : Unicomp Spacesaver : IBM Model M : DasIII