Author Topic: [WTB] iPod Nano 1st Generation  (Read 800 times)

Offline Aer Fixus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • And now, back to lurking...
[WTB] iPod Nano 1st Generation
« on: Thu, 27 February 2014, 16:50:03 »
To start off, this is my first post in classifieds, so if I make a mistake, sorry! I'll fix it if I can.
Also, I know that Geek Hack focuses on keyboards, but since we are all nerds/geeks/techno-oriented people and classifieds isn't just keyboards, I thought it would be okay to list this here.

So, onto topic. I'm looking for one, or multiple, 1st gen iPod Nanos. Working or broken is fine as I can always use the parts. Any storage size is also okay as it won't matter after they are modded. The only problem is my budget. I'm looking to buy them for cheap from those who have them, don't care about making a profit and also to help a fellow modder. If you want to make money, eBay is your best bet, not selling to me.

I'm looking to mod them to have a larger storage space (hopefully 16GB), but if the mod is unsuccessful, I'll potentially have a couple of broken iPods that I don't want to have much invested in. If the mod is successful, then I will have it documented so that others can follow along and modernize their old iPod Nanos. When I know the mod works, I will buy them for more as I will be willing to sell some finished product to those who wish to buy them.

TL:DR I'm looking to buy 1st generation iPod Nanos for $0-$15 + shipping. If you want to sell yours for more, contact me, I may still be interested depending on its condition.

Thank You!
               SOON: IN PROGRESS:

I lie all the time.... I really don't even like keyboards