Author Topic: Slime maker anyone?  (Read 252 times)

Offline jakeryan

Slime maker anyone?
« on: Fri, 18 September 2020, 11:01:18 »
I know itís been a while since slime was a trend. But Iím kinda conservative (Iím not sure if this adjective is appropriate cuz Iím not an English native, sorry bout that), I donít like things that too many people are into at a time. Therefore, I just experienced making slime for the first time and it turned out to be failed T_T So please share with me your successful experience below. Thanks a lot!

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: Slime maker anyone?
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 18 September 2020, 12:03:07 »
When my kids were small, my wife used to make this with them. One thing that she always said was that it really needed the borax to work well.

https://littlebinsforlittlehands.com/homemade-slime-recipe/
The difference in characterization of crime and who commits it skews what criminality looks like demographically. "What we're seeing so far is very similar to the process that we see with Islamic violent Jihad radicalization," said former FBI Assistant Director Frank Figliuzzi, "This wanting to belong to a cause greater than yourself, wanting to get affirmation from a group who may not even know who you are or ever met you. And then feeling like you're part of this deployment, this cause. You heard him say on the clip 'It's my job to protect this.'
No, it's not your job. But you think it is. And video last night shows him walking around roaming around with the assault rifle not really doing much of protecting anything." Figliuzzi made it clear that calling these characters "troubled" is a misnomer. "I would assert," Figliuzzi continued. "that it's time we stopped using the word Ďtroubledí with regard to white young people who act out like this and start thinking about the radicalized term that we used when people of color or people of Islamic faith act out like this. This is a radicalization process that's happening. It happened with the El Paso shooter in Texas. We kept hearing he was troubled. No, he was radicalized. And it's happening online."

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 18 September 2020, 16:34:11 »
When I was a kid I used to mix borax and water and you wind up with a liquid that becomes solid under pressure. I'm sure slime tech has come a long way since Gak and Floam though.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
  • Poker X Plz
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 20 September 2020, 03:57:15 »
Shaving cream is the key to fluffy slime.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.