Author Topic: [Pre-order] EVA Noctilucous PBT 104-Keyset (Cherry profile) [Round 3].  (Read 98346 times)

Offline arcsay

Re: [Pre-order] EVA Noctilucous PBT 104-Keyset (Cherry profile) [Round 3].
« Reply #150 on: Wed, 11 January 2017, 17:53:19 »
@Feng I messaged you, would it be possible to run an interest check on this keycap set again?

I'd be right on board, but the guy who made the sets said the process is way to time consuming...  too much manual labour

It has been a year, I mean I am willing to pay a good penny for this set, but hopefully keycap tech has been improved. I am willing to wait though

Offline rioc

• Very Text - 键盘上瘾 ____rioc industries ink.
« Reply #151 on: Thu, 12 January 2017, 01:25:30 »
@Feng I messaged you, would it be possible to run an interest check on this keycap set again?

I'd be right on board, but the guy who made the sets said the process is way to time consuming...  too much manual labour

It has been a year, I mean I am willing to pay a good penny for this set, but hopefully keycap tech has been improved. I am willing to wait though

personally I'd even prefer a different take on it, like something EVA-02 themed (or even EVA-00). That way the exclusivity of this specific set stays conserved

Offline nikchi

« Reply #152 on: Sat, 25 March 2017, 13:34:55 »

personally I'd even prefer a different take on it, like something EVA-02 themed (or even EVA-00). That way the exclusivity of this specific set stays conserved

seconded

Offline Vloshko

« Reply #153 on: Wed, 29 March 2017, 23:49:16 »
I've been working on an EVA case mod and custom keyboard. I'm so desperate for this set, that I'm actually considering hand painting. I don't even care about the backlighting. This set is simply b-e-a-utiful.
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline rioc

« Reply #154 on: Mon, 03 April 2017, 06:02:30 »
I've been working on an EVA case mod and custom keyboard. I'm so desperate for this set, that I'm actually considering hand painting. I don't even care about the backlighting. This set is simply b-e-a-utiful.

Neat, got any pics on that case mod and keyboard project?

Offline benjoewoo

« Reply #155 on: Tue, 18 April 2017, 20:59:22 »
Does anyone know if this may get another round of production? I just recently discovered key caps and evangelion is near and dear to the heart.

Offline ScottieLK

« Reply #156 on: Thu, 14 December 2017, 18:39:42 »
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=92696.0

Just letting you know the group buy for this is live ;)

Varmilo VA87MR

Offline rioc

« Reply #157 on: Fri, 15 December 2017, 01:17:19 »

ah.. this confused me right now... was thinking I could get my hands on another set of the Noct ;)

Offline ScottieLK

« Reply #158 on: Fri, 15 December 2017, 11:24:24 »

ah.. this confused me right now... was thinking I could get my hands on another set of the Noct ;)

Yeah... I was hoping to as well but I figured any EVA set after troubled minds was worth alerting everyone just in case

Varmilo VA87MR

Offline benjoewoo

« Reply #159 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 12:22:37 »
Does anyone know what kind of glow in the dark paint Feng used in producing this set?

I'm getting a set that requires some restoration and am looking to repaint the worn areas, and would like to match if possible.