Author Topic: a duvet cover that doesnt suck  (Read 11446 times)

Offline gizzard

a duvet cover that doesnt suck
« on: Tue, 01 April 2014, 21:01:31 »
Hey Geekhack...
a bit of shameless promotion - here is my new kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/277119078/the-nova-the-duvet-cover-reinvented

solves the annoying problem of stuffing your comforter in your duvet cover.

Thanks for taking a look, really appreciate it.

P.S.  Im a infrequent commenter, but frequent lurker/buyer..  Currently on my Filco tenkeyless with thick PBT caps.. Waiting for that new CM Torpe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: a duvet cover that doesnt suck
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 01 April 2014, 21:27:49 »
am I the only one who had to google duvet?

Offline iri

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 01:50:01 »
i looked it up on duckduckgo
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 02:38:22 »
my life isn't hard enough without the challenge of covering my duvet once a week or so. please don't take the only thing that still makes me feel like a human away from me.
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline boradori007

• I'm trippin bear balls.
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 02:40:21 »
i had to ask my gf

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 02:57:56 »
At first I thought Robert Duvet, but Google said it was Robert Duvall, which reminded me of Will Ferrell who does a funny Robert Goulet impression. Then I was sad when I couldn't find the video of him as Robert Goulet doing the Thong Song :(

What were we talking about?

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 02:58:44 »
At first I thought Robert Duvet, but Google said it was Robert Duvall, which reminded me of Will Ferrell who does a funny Robert Goulet impression. Then I was sad when I couldn't find the video of him as Robert Goulet doing the Thong Song :(

What were we talking about?

you win. you always do.
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #7 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 03:10:46 »
You just aren't classy enough.
---

This looks very nice, and very high quality! I only wish I had decent bed and bedding to pair it with. I notice you've already made the goal, but best of luck with the process!

Offline Lanx

« Reply #8 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 03:34:17 »
wtf is this ****? as a man, wtf! how can you live your life caring about how your bed looks? this is just as bad as having those 10 small dumbass pillows on the bed.
yes i'm married, we wake up, get out of bed, and don't look back and say, ****, we have to make the bed, so it looks good... for who? **** that.

you know as a bachelor, i guess sure if you want to have a nice looking bed. but **** it, if you're married? wtf? who cares what your bed looks like? no one is allowed in your bedroom anyway, why the **** would you have strangers or friends in your bedroom? so they can complain about your unmade bed?

i mean seriously, this bed and bedding **** is pretty stupid imo.

lets start from the bottom up. we have a bed frame, then we put the box spring on top of the bed frame, then we put a "skirt" on top of the box spring, to cover up the big gap the frame makes, **** that, i don't have that stupid skirt, this stupid skirt gets caught up in the vacuum anyway.

then you have your mattress, and you put a fitted sheet over your mattress, then you put a 3/4 of the way flat sheet on top of this... to look nice? (actually i've started to use this but i put it 1/4 of the way down and it makes a pocket for my feet.

and then what do ppl put on top? comforters? blankets?

plus any smart normal couple after a few years together will do the smart thing and get TWO twin sized blankets/comforters for themselves, after a while SOMEONE is gonna steal 9/10 of the queen sized comforter, so it's better just to have two.

i STILL don't know what the **** a duvet is! and i watched that whole video.

also in the demo video is that only a bed for one? cuz i see only 1 nightstand, and it's a man's nightstand (cuz of the clothes behind) see this is only useful if you're single! (which is still not bad to get the ladies, i guess)

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #9 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 03:36:21 »
wtf is this ****? as a man, wtf! how can you live your life caring about how your bed looks? this is just as bad as having those 10 small dumbass pillows on the bed.
yes i'm married, we wake up, get out of bed, and don't look back and say, ****, we have to make the bed, so it looks good... for who? **** that.

you know as a bachelor, i guess sure if you want to have a nice looking bed. but **** it, if you're married? wtf? who cares what your bed looks like? no one is allowed in your bedroom anyway, why the **** would you have strangers or friends in your bedroom? so they can complain about your unmade bed?

lets start from the bottom up. we have a bed frame, then we put the box spring on top of the bed frame, then we put a "skirt" on top of the box spring, to cover up the big gap the frame makes, **** that, i don't have that stupid skirt, this stupid skirt gets caught up in the vacuum anyway.

then you have your mattress, and you put a fitted sheet over your mattress, then you put a 3/4 of the way flat sheet on top of this... to look nice? (actually i've started to use this but i put it 1/4 of the way down and it makes a pocket for my feet.

plus any smart normal couple after a few years together will do the smart thing and get TWO twin sized blankets/comforters for themselves, after a while SOMEONE is gonna steal 9/10 of the queen sized comforter, so it's better just to have two.

too far, dude.

Offline iri

« Reply #11 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 04:04:17 »

(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #12 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 06:39:08 »

also in the demo video is that only a bed for one? cuz i see only 1 nightstand, and it's a man's nightstand (cuz of the clothes behind) see this is only useful if you're single! (which is still not bad to get the ladies, i guess)

after being married for over 7 years I concur this is the truth, the only time we make the bed is right after we wash all the blankets etc

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #13 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 06:44:58 »
Is this some bizarre April Fools?

Offline cultofjosh

« Reply #14 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 08:19:41 »

after being married for over 7 years I concur this is the truth, the only time we make the bed is right after we wash all the blankets etc

While I agree with this, it's completely ignoring the comfort factor. If whatever is in this kickstarter is super comfortable, I'd be interested. Far and away, you will spend more time in your bed than anywhere else. It should be as comfortable as possible. And expensive sheets are generally worth it, IMHO. Switching from cheap Ikea sheets to 400 thread count sheets felt like swimming in luxury to me :) Of course, having the right mattress is far more important than the sheets, covers, etc.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #15 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 08:22:39 »

While I agree with this, it's completely ignoring the comfort factor. If whatever is in this kickstarter is super comfortable, I'd be interested. Far and away, you will spend more time in your bed than anywhere else. It should be as comfortable as possible. And expensive sheets are generally worth it, IMHO. Switching from cheap Ikea sheets to 400 thread count sheets felt like swimming in luxury to me :) Of course, having the right mattress is far more important than the sheets, covers, etc.

I spend much more time in my office chair than I will ever spend in my bed :(

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #16 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 08:44:59 »

Yeah but that kickstarter isn't some insane super nice sheets, its just a sheet with a hole in the middle instead of at the end...

Offline wuqe

« Reply #17 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 08:48:00 »

Was going to laugh, then realized that it's about a tie for me. (Note to self: prioritize bed!)

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #18 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 08:57:32 »
I spot a mechanical keyboard in the video! Is that a Skeldon Phantom with Cherry? doubleshot/dyesubs keycaps?
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #19 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 08:59:42 »
I spot a mechanical keyboard in the video! Is that a Skeldon Phantom with Cherry? doubleshot/dyesubs keycaps?

Hehe one track mind over there like me. I bought a keychain off Hand x Sew on Massdrop. Was poking around the Hand x Sew Facebook and he has a Filco with the cyrllic legend caps and an RGB kit.

Offline gizzard

« Reply #20 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 11:37:40 »
hey guys...

a duvet is a filled blanket you use on your bed.  Also known as a comforter (vs a non filled blanket, which would be called a quilt).

Yeah, this stuff is kinda girly... i have no rebuttal to that point... just remember that you need to sleep in something.. and even though the stuff your mother bought you is prob pretty decent, perhaps it is time to move on?

our stuff is 300tc long staple cotton.. we push hard to find the best stuff around (for the price point).  Sure you can get 1000tc crap from ikea.. but after 1 wash it will feel like junk.  Want to be clear:  you can get better sheets - 400tc extra long staple.. but not at this price point.

Thanks again guys for checking it out. 

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #21 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 11:39:58 »
hey guys...

a duvet is a filled blanket you use on your bed.  Also known as a comforter (vs a non filled blanket, which would be called a quilt).

Yeah, this stuff is kinda girly... i have no rebuttal to that point... just remember that you need to sleep in something.. and even though the stuff your mother bought you is prob pretty decent, perhaps it is time to move on?

our stuff is 300tc long staple cotton.. we push hard to find the best stuff around (for the price point).  Sure you can get 1000tc crap from ikea.. but after 1 wash it will feel like junk.  Want to be clear:  you can get better sheets - 400tc extra long staple.. but not at this price point.

Oh a comforter that makes so much more sense.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #22 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 11:42:02 »
hey guys...

Can you tell me whether the keyboard in the video was a Skeldon phantom like I said before? I'm soooo curious.

P.S This duvet cover does look pretty slick.
github

Offline cultofjosh

« Reply #23 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 11:42:07 »

Heh, office chair almost as important. I used to have my boss's old Herman Miller. I almost cried when I broke it. Now I just have a tempurpedic drafting chair from staples (my desk at work is too high for a normal chair) But I suppose I'm too far off topic to continue blabbering about chairs :) Imagine the effort you put into choosing, obsessing and picking out keyboards. Now imagine you did that with every purchase you make. Yeah, that's me...

Offline gizzard

« Reply #24 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 12:14:17 »
Wish i could afford a Herman miller chair!!!

Yo Photrekq - was a skeldon phantom with a PBT set (cant remember which one).   To be honest, im a bit annoyed: the stabilizer slots on the skeldon plates were not cut correctly.. so the stabliers stick... tried opening them up with my dremmel, but lost patience (so i switched back to my filco).. that being said, the case is nuts awesome :-)

man,  i dumped so much $$ into my phantom.. seems like i did every gb that didnt pan out...  atleast the skeldon came

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #25 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 12:19:35 »
Wish i could afford a Herman miller chair!!!

Yo Photrekq - was a skeldon phantom with a PBT set (cant remember which one).   To be honest, im a bit annoyed: the stabilizer slots on the skeldon plates were not cut correctly.. so the stabliers stick... tried opening them up with my dremmel, but lost patience (so i switched back to my filco).. that being said, the case is nuts awesome :-)

man,  i dumped so much $$ into my phantom.. seems like i did every gb that didnt pan out...  atleast the skeldon came
Yay! I was right! Sucks about those stabiliser slots though :[
github

Offline Malphas

« Reply #26 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 13:04:55 »
Changing my duvet cover brings me to the brink of suicide, frankly.

Offline cultofjosh

« Reply #27 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 15:03:09 »

It's actually not that bad if you start with the duvet inside out...

Why do I know this?  :eek:

Offline gizzard

« Reply #28 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 15:11:32 »
if you want to do crazy stuff, this is much awesomer:  the DUVET BURRITOOOOO

Offline Dyslexic

• All we love we leave behind
« Reply #29 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 15:15:29 »
The neckbeard is strong in here... You don't have to be a woman to appreciate decent quality bedding and aesthetics in your own home.
« Last Edit: Wed, 02 April 2014, 15:25:44 by Dyslexic »
| HHKB Type-S | FC660C Silenced | ReΛlforce 23UB

Offline iri

« Reply #30 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 15:17:38 »

because you prefer doing this in a convenient way?

-Ray Bradbury

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #31 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 15:23:58 »
I mean, I don't understand what kind of life people are living where this is even a problem... like it takes me maybe less than 5mins to make my whole queen sized bed...

Offline cultofjosh

« Reply #32 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 15:41:20 »

:D

It's the kind of thing that once someone shows it to you once, you never forget because it's such a huge improvement over not knowing...

Offline longweight

• philanthropist
« Reply #33 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 15:54:21 »
« Last Edit: Wed, 02 April 2014, 16:23:17 by longweight »

Offline iri

« Reply #34 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 15:55:43 »

:D

It's the kind of thing that once someone shows it to you once, you never forget because it's such a huge improvement over not knowing...
also that's just ****ing obvious.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Lanx

« Reply #35 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 16:40:57 »
i never understood this, you get a nice soft comforter, then you gotta get a comforter cover(i guess this is what a ****ing duvet is) to protect it. either it's b/c my wife spent half a year traveling and frequenting airport stores like brookstone, but we brought 2 of these nap blanket

its ****ing synthetic, and it feels super soft, this is like plush ****, i have no idea why!, it also washes REALLY well. one ****ed up thing about bedding, if you or your SO has allergies, you're gonna have to wash bedding like every week, that's why **** all the extra useless fabric.

hell we even have 2 cotton electric blankets on the bed as well, 4 blankets on a bed for two ppl, half the time, half the blankets are made into a mound so my wife can nestle in it while she plays a game (currently skyrim)

it's not like sheets aren't important either, i don't understand the reason, but my wife needs to have sateen/silk pillowcases because it traps more/less dirt on her face when she sleeps? **** it if i understand the reason, i just know we have like 6 of these pillow cases on a 3 day cycle. i do the laundry and i don't mind either, i want my young asian wife to look like a young asian wife forever, if this is the **** i gotta do, then i'll do it!

800 thread count sheets? sure you need soft ass sheets for MANY reasons.

Offline cultofjosh

« Reply #36 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 17:34:11 »
also that's just ****ing obvious.

I don't think that's necessarily true. I only had cheap or hand-me-down blankets growing up. A duvet is not something I had until I got my first solo apartment when I was in my early 20s.

Now I am going to find the "bad word" filter and turn it off...I like my curse words to have real authentic letters in them.

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
  • Know Topre, Know Peace. No Topre, No Peace.
« Reply #37 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 18:08:21 »
The neckbeard is strong in here... You don't have to be a woman to appreciate decent quality bedding and aesthetics in your own home.

QFT.  If you live with your GF/Wife and don't know what a Duvet is then chances are you are both neckbeards. If you don't have an SO, would you want to bring a lady friend home to rank bed sheets?
Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline DamienG

• DamienG
« Reply #38 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 18:45:06 »
i never understood this, you get a nice soft comforter, then you gotta get a comforter cover(i guess this is what a ****ing duvet is) to protect it. either it's b/c my wife spent half a

No, I think the guy creating this is confused between a comforter and a duvet. A comforter is an all in one piece like you are already familiar with.

A duvet is more like a pillow. It needs a case. You can't really use it without one as you'll probably get poked by bits of down feathers or feel the various seams.  Also good duvet covers are made of cotton so it's not synthetic.

Basically duvet = thicker comforter with changeable covers. Because it's thicker you don't use blankets or top sheets.  Very warm and comfortable.

[)amien

Offline gizzard

« Reply #39 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 20:31:44 »
DamienG knows his stuff

Duvet Cover + duvet >>> Comforter..

Main reason in my opinion:  Washing a comforter is a Pita.... you basically have to shove your entire blanket in the washing machine.  This can damage it (and not to mention it sucks to carry it to your laundry room).

Instead just wash your duvet cover.

Although i suspect a lot of geekhackers just never wash anything.. burnnnnnnn

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #40 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 20:38:00 »
when you make a duvet cover that sucks, i'm in.

;)
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #41 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 21:20:22 »
What keyboard is that girl using at 1:35? It looks like a KMAC but I don't really know my Korean keyboards...
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
  • Know Topre, Know Peace. No Topre, No Peace.
« Reply #42 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 22:17:06 »
What keyboard is that girl using at 1:35? It looks like a KMAC but I don't really know my Korean keyboards...

It's not korean. It is a phantom in a skeldon case.
Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #43 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 22:30:01 »
DamienG knows his stuff

Duvet Cover + duvet >>> Comforter..

Main reason in my opinion:  Washing a comforter is a Pita.... you basically have to shove your entire blanket in the washing machine.  This can damage it (and not to mention it sucks to carry it to your laundry room).

Instead just wash your duvet cover.

Although i suspect a lot of geekhackers just never wash anything.. burnnnnnnn

i just use duvet covers for my comforters.
and its not that hard to fit a comforter into the wash machine, as long as you have the front load kind. 
Personally i don't see the benefits of the zipper, the reason people use buttons is if you "lose" the button you can just sew another one on.  If your zipper breaks, you'll need to spend a lot more effort to fix that zipper.

Also paying $150.00 for a duvet cover is ridiculous.  Mine are 400 thread Egyptian cotton that I buy from the Ralph Lauren Outlet for like $60 bucks for my twin size comforters.
I think they're high quality and nice and soft.

Offline Lanx

« Reply #44 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 23:11:54 »
ok bedding ppl is it this?

as the types of fabric that go on top of a person?

quilt
duvet
comforter
blanket
sheet

Offline Malphas

« Reply #45 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 13:34:42 »
A duvet is a thick layer of insulating material such as polyester hollow fibre, feathers/down, cotton or silk encased within a layer of material (generally polyester, poly-cotton, cotton or silk).

A duvet cover is constructed similar to a pillowcase and encases the duvet for hygiene and longevity reasons, as it's simpler/more economical to frequently wash or replace duvet covers rather than entire duvets.

A sheet is a rectangular piece of material - generally cotton. Used with blankets for the same purpose as duvet covers and used with duvets.

A blanket is a similar to a sheet but made of much thicker and more insulating material. Sheets and blankets are layered together with the sheet providing a layer between you and the blanket for hygiene and comfort. Traditionally, sheets would be washed frequently and the insulating blanket less often.

A quilt is used in the same manner as a blanket, but is actually constructed in a similar manner to duvets (essentially they are proto-duvets), with two layers of outer material and wadding such as down encased inside. "Quilt" is still often used as a term for describing a duvet - at least in the UK.

A comforter is a basically just as North American term for duvet, although I think the difference is they were traditionally used in the same manner as blankets and quilts, but that probably isn't the case anymore.
« Last Edit: Thu, 03 April 2014, 13:37:11 by Malphas »

Offline gizzard

« Reply #46 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 15:02:57 »
IPT: 
Bedding is a lot like clothes - when items are on liquidation (usually twin sizes, crazy patterns, or overstocked super basic items), they can be found for a really good deal.  Id just be careful about items that are ALWAYS on super sale.  Most likely they are pretty low quality because traditional brands will not manufacture anything with less than 3-5x markup. 

Our markup is pretty slim (almost keycap slim) and we are working hard to deliver great fabric and product quality. 

Malphas:
You also know your ****.  Lots of hardcore bedding experts on the forum...
lol

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #47 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 15:12:51 »
IPT: 
Bedding is a lot like clothes - when items are on liquidation (usually twin sizes, crazy patterns, or overstocked super basic items), they can be found for a really good deal.  Id just be careful about items that are ALWAYS on super sale.  Most likely they are pretty low quality because traditional brands will not manufacture anything with less than 3-5x markup. 

Our markup is pretty slim (almost keycap slim) and we are working hard to deliver great fabric and product quality. 

Malphas:
lol

I'm not buying these covers and sheets at some random store, i'm getting these at the factory outlet store.
But i'm just saying from your design, the zipper you think that's great can be a PITA if it jams and breaks.

Offline iri

« Reply #48 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 16:03:10 »
Malphas:
lol
geekhack: your main source of information on everything, from raw denim to how-to-call-a-vagina.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline gizzard

« Reply #49 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 18:29:09 »
Good point about the zipper.  We have be though tons of different zippers.. but now we use a pretty high gauge one(we are talking something used for a backpack..  its pretty much impossible to break (unless you are crazzzzzzyyyy)