Author Topic: [Giveaway - on hold] Bros (and more!) for being a bro - third winner announced!  (Read 35179 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: [Giveaway] Bros for being a bro - FIRST WINNER ANNOUNCED!
« Reply #200 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 20:17:02 »
CDTNewAss is the broest of bros, why? Cuz there was this one time he let me puke in his bathroom

If that's not the most worthy bro story compared to all the winners so far, I don't know what is.

Grats to glissant but really? There was one official nomination that included a story, and that was dubsgalore about how glissant fixed his Skype in a single sentence. Meanwhile glissant nominated countless other people, yet he's the one who got chosen? If he has done bro-things that you guys have experienced, at least share your nomination stories. Otherwise what the hell's the point?

Perhaps by how much of an effort he has made with the thread he showed how much of a bro he is

I'm a big fan, I wanted to keep the thread moving and when I popped in he had just been nominated

The point of making the posts is to sell the person to us to the point we say yeah that guy should get one, if people aren't doing that, then obviously we will pick people we feel are most deserving

I love glissant and I know of how much of a bro he is, but no where in this thread was it actually shared, no one in this thread actually "sold" glissant unless you want to accept the reasoning of him fixing someone's skype.

In the case of him putting in the effort  to nominate OTHER people, then didn't he just end up nominating himself?

Not a problem, as you have such an issue with my choice, I'll throw an extra bot in to the giveaway, so gliss gets his bot and that doesn't take the chance away from someone else

I'll decide on a bot and put a pic up tomorrow

I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #201 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 20:18:06 »
CDTNewAss is the broest of bros, why? Cuz there was this one time he let me puke in his bathroom

If that's not the most worthy bro story compared to all the winners so far, I don't know what is.

Grats to glissant but really? There was one official nomination that included a story, and that was dubsgalore about how glissant fixed his Skype in a single sentence. Meanwhile glissant nominated countless other people, yet he's the one who got chosen? If he has done bro-things that you guys have experienced, at least share your nomination stories. Otherwise what the hell's the point?

Perhaps by how much of an effort he has made with the thread he showed how much of a bro he is

I'm a big fan, I wanted to keep the thread moving and when I popped in he had just been nominated

The point of making the posts is to sell the person to us to the point we say yeah that guy should get one, if people aren't doing that, then obviously we will pick people we feel are most deserving

I love glissant and I know of how much of a bro he is, but no where in this thread was it actually shared, no one in this thread actually "sold" glissant unless you want to accept the reasoning of him fixing someone's skype.

In the case of him putting in the effort  to nominate OTHER people, then didn't he just end up nominating himself?

Not a problem, as you have such an issue with my choice, I'll throw an extra bot in to the giveaway, so gliss gets his bot and that doesn't take the chance away from someone else

Well, that's a fair compromise.

Grats glissant!

gl to everyone else, enjoy the giveaway.
I love Elzy

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #202 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 20:18:40 »

Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #203 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 20:22:56 »
Don't mean to come off so defensive, I do get your point, but I'd  think gliss is very deserving also and don't feel bad about my choice

The third winner there is a good post about and they are getting the zombro, we just wanted to space them out a bit and give the bots out alternately between us

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
[Giveaway] Bros for being a bro - FIRST WINNER ANNOUNCED!
« Reply #204 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 20:24:31 »
Grats Glissbrother!

<3 Bunny, always the crowd pleaser.

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #205 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 20:55:41 »
Grats Gliss and to whomever gets the next one!!!
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #206 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 20:58:41 »
Congratulations Glissant!! Well deserved buddy!
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #207 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 21:33:41 »
Congratulations GlissBro!

You've been here a long time and done a lot of good things for GH :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
Re: [Giveaway] Bros for being a bro
« Reply #208 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 09:23:08 »
I nominate jdcarpe as a supreme jdbro.

JD's another member who has always been extremely helpful providing me with tons of help, including but not limited to, plate drawings, firmware help, soldering help both tips and in real life. JD has always been fair with pricing and has helped me out of a few tight spots and when he couldn't figure things out he always compensated and made sure I was taken care of.

I might not always agree with JD but he's usually always right and I also wish he was a moderator.

I nominate JD for being a reallycoolbro. He's crazy smart and helpful and pretty chill.
He's very involved in the community and knowledgeable about almost everything.
Got my jd40 off him and he waited months for payment. <3

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
Re: [Giveaway] Bros for being a bro - SECOND WINNER ANNOUNCED!
« Reply #209 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 09:31:39 »
I'd like to nominate Photoelectric.

Most folks know Photoelectric as an artisan painter who has helped so many learn how to paint their cases. It's a fantastic resource, like many of the other posts that Photoelectric has made, but I'd like to relay a little story about the impact Photo had on me as a moderator.

Late last year, real life intervened and forced me to put GeekHack on the back burner for a few months. This was extra stressful because I was also a moderator (I've since stepped down) and felt that I was neglecting my duties and letting the team down. During this time, Photoelectric came on board as a moderator, but due to my lack of involvement, wasn't really focused on any of the changes, or impact this member had on the team.

Fast forward to February of this year and my little submarine pops backup to the surface and I'm blown away by just how active Photoelectric has been! It's mostly behind-the-scenes stuff that wouldn't make much sense being that it's out of context, but it's clear that Photo has been doing a lot of heavy lifting and is clearly committed to making GeekHack a better place. Photoelectric really stepped up and put a lot of time and energy into the role of Moderator and in my opinion is doing a fantastic job and has set the bar very high. It's no surprise that Photoelectric is now "Moderator Supreme".

The moderation team is just that -- a team -- and every member of that team puts in a lot into making GeekHack such a fun place to hang out and learn. But it's an amazing thing to watch when you see someone really put their heart-and-soul into a job all for the betterment of the community. Photoelectric has done just that and in my opinion, GeekHack.org is all the better because of it.  :thumb:

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #210 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 09:54:34 »
i nominate Hashbaz for being the nicest geekhacker.
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline foxer

• Formerly wadeu
« Reply #211 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 10:03:51 »
Congrats, Glissbro.

I'm sorry that I've not nominated anyone but I feel like a lot of the bigger members on this website have helped me and my family substantially so I'd feel like a complete idiot if I managed to forget someone out. I'm happy for those who have won and I'm sure you all deserve it. 
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #212 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 10:53:08 »
Congrats Glissant!

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #213 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 11:14:42 »
Congratulations, ApocalypseMaow & Glissant!

I've only been around GH for a short while so I don't think I could nominate anyone that hasn't already been nominated in this thread, but I just wanted to say it's been fun reading these stories and peeking "behind the scenes" so to speak; big props to riotonthebay & BunnyLake for hosting such a cool contest!  :thumb: :thumb:
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #214 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 12:06:09 »
ok guys

i said i was gonna add something new to this

and here it is

a wonderful mx lit jawless zombro

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #215 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 12:10:25 »
ok guys

i said i was gonna add something new to this

and here it is

a wonderful mx lit jawless zombro

Show Image

Very awesome.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline Glissant

« Reply #216 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 15:31:33 »
Thank you very much. I really appreciate being picked as a winner. Trust me when I say that I will be giving something back to the community in the near future, so keep an eye out in off topic in the coming week.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #217 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 16:00:12 »
Congrats GlissBro! You were forsure one of the ones on my list. Just have too many people to mention. But You are great!  :thumb:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #218 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 17:22:30 »
I have no idea if he is into collecting custom keycaps, as he was mostly active before I joined GH.

I nominate iMav - if it wasn't for him none of this would be happening.

Story: WHen I tried to join GH, there was a problem with the signup form (this was before r00tw0rm).  I emailed the admins with the details, and iMav created by account for me.  I still haev the email.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #219 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 18:01:36 »
Thank you very much. I really appreciate being picked as a winner. Trust me when I say that I will be giving something back to the community in the near future, so keep an eye out in off topic in the coming week.

Congrats, Glissbro!!! Can't wait to see your take pics of it on your 55g :D That thing is becoming beast! <3

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #220 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 18:01:38 »
infiniti is an infinitebro

so besides keeping up with bob and grumblegut he is also a super 'keyboarding' dad. he posted a very awesome and informative write-up about his sprit build, another on his ducky transformation among other things. he is always very helpful and I know I have learned many things from his posts and gotten many laughs from his photos and adventures.

Announcing infiniti as our third winner!

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
Re: [Giveaway] Bros for being a bro - THIRD WINNER ANNOUNCED!
« Reply #221 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 18:46:08 »
Congrats, infiniti! Now you have a zombro to name!  :)
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline Glissant

« Reply #222 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 19:41:35 »

Congrats, Glissbro!!! Can't wait to see your take pics of it on your 55g :D That thing is becoming beast! <3

Thank you, brother :) I'll hopefully be able to take some non-potato pics as the forecast is saying we will get at least partly sunny days coming the next few days. You need to trade me that VS cap btw. I'm so jelly.
~~

Congrats to infinity for being the third winner. Totally deserving, brother :).

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #223 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 20:33:40 »
Congrats to all the winners so far.  So much sharing going on lately.  I really like reading all the stories from everyone, lets keep them going. 
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #224 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 20:50:13 »

so besides keeping up with bob and grumblegut he is also a super 'keyboarding' dad. he posted a very awesome and informative write-up about his sprit build, another on his ducky transformation among other things. he is always very helpful and I know I have learned many things from his posts and gotten many laughs from his photos and adventures.

Show Image

WHOA! :eek: Me?  Cool!  I'm a bro now! :thumb:

Hmm...where's my speech...

First, I'd like to thank riotonthebay and BunnyLake for organizing bros for being a bro.

Second, I'd like to thank SpAmRaY for bro-nominating me. *fist-bump*

I'd also like to thank Bro Caps for making bros...cannot imagine a world without them.  ^-^

I also thank wife-bro for supporting my hobbies and putting up with...um...stuff and baby-bro for not eating keycaps *knocks on wood*.

Last but not the least, all other GH brothers and sisters for reading my adventures which are often mundane. :p

*bow*

== === = === ==

Thanks Zeal-bro!  Time to think of a name!

== === = === ==

Thanks Glissbro!  We'll forever be bro's in the name: Noel! ;)

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #225 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 21:07:10 »
Congrats Glissant and infiniti! Two very deserving bros right there. I hope you both enjoy your bro caps! I love to see friends winning things simply for being the awesome people they are. :)
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #226 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 21:08:09 »

Congrats to all the winners so far.  So much sharing going on lately.  I really like reading all the stories from everyone, lets keep them going.

I agree, please keep the stories coming! We have at least 3 more bros ready for new owners :). (There's a chance more winners will be picked from past entries as well, so don't assume your entry has been overlooked.)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #227 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 21:37:05 »
Congrats infiniti!

A special friend for Bob ;)

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #228 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 22:27:30 »
CONGRATS TO INFINITI

Thank you, brother :) I'll hopefully be able to take some non-potato pics as the forecast is saying we will get at least partly sunny days coming the next few days. You need to trade me that VS cap btw. I'm so jelly.
~~

Hee hee ~

I shall look forward to those higher quality photos, for sure!

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #229 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 22:29:00 »
Congrats infiniti.  I look forward to the adventures of Shuffles the Zombro.

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #230 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 01:26:58 »

Show Image

WHOA! :eek: Me?  Cool!  I'm a bro now! :thumb:

Hmm...where's my speech...

First, I'd like to thank riotonthebay and BunnyLake for organizing bros for being a bro.

Second, I'd like to thank SpAmRaY for bro-nominating me. *fist-bump*

I'd also like to thank Bro Caps for making bros...cannot imagine a world without them.  ^-^

I also thank wife-bro for supporting my hobbies and putting up with...um...stuff and baby-bro for not eating keycaps *knocks on wood*.

Last but not the least, all other GH brothers and sisters for reading my adventures which are often mundane. :p

*bow*

== === = === ==

Thanks Zeal-bro!  Time to think of a name!

== === = === ==

Thanks Glissbro!  We'll forever be bro's in the name: Noel! ;)

Congrats infinitibro! well deserved.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #231 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 01:55:57 »
Congratulations infiniti and Glissant! =)
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #232 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 03:30:28 »
Congrats infiniti! Looks like Bob get's a new friend :)
Oh and also congrats to Glissant of course!

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #233 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 07:23:55 »
Looking forward to more pictures with Bob and friends from infiniti haha

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #234 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 11:16:25 »
Thanks again guys!

@nubbinator: Shuffles the Zombro has pretty nice ring to it. :thumb:

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #235 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 12:00:46 »
Grats to everyone :)
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #236 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 13:26:13 »
Congrats Glissant and infiniti!  :thumb:

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #237 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 13:59:29 »
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #238 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 16:35:53 »
Show Image

Is that James Rolfe? If so, I want my movie already.

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #239 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 16:41:32 »
Oh wow. Thanks infinity for adding me to this, but as it show, you deserve to win one of these  :thumb:

I enjoy watching your CC adventures and all the project you work on, for yourself and your son.

Keep up to Brotastic work *fist bump*

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #240 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 22:10:52 »
Show Image

LOL

this genuinely made me laugh out loud

props

Offline 1pq

• Hipster Doofus
« Reply #241 on: Sat, 17 May 2014, 23:27:29 »
I nominate vesperbro. When I was a noob and trying to work out how to copy his filco, he was extremely nice and helpful, and provided me with all the info I needed. Plus his photos are insanely gorgeous!
main kbs:  87UB (55g)  Custom Filco TKL (62g clears)

WTS JD40, Custom Ergoclear Filco

WTB ROHS Red BBv2 (Topre), OG EK Tri-Color Skull (TOPRE)

Offline Glissant

« Reply #242 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 13:20:39 »
65351-0

Thank you so much, Bunnysir! The goodies are really appreciated. And the business cards are stellar too :) .

Here's a picture of all the stuff
65353-1

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #243 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 13:25:01 »
(Attachment Link)

Thank you so much, Bunnysir! The goodies are really appreciated. And the business cards are stellar too :) .

(Attachment Link)

glad it got there safe, i just grabbed a handful of random gh caps as i know you collect, you probably had them all but you never know

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #244 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 13:48:43 »
damn, this board is ****ing awesome!  Great community :D
Hi :)

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #245 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 16:38:12 »
(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

glad it got there safe, i just grabbed a handful of random gh caps as i know you collect, you probably had them all but you never know

Has there ever been a topre gh cap?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #246 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 16:39:49 »
(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

yes

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #247 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 16:39:54 »
(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Wow...that gh and that dark grey on light grey special elite font geek hack cap. Send those my way bror?  ;)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #248 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 17:23:19 »
(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Nice haul! :)

yes

Show Image

This probably needs to happen :eek:

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #249 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 03:17:59 »
I nominate vesperbro. When I was a noob and trying to work out how to copy his filco, he was extremely nice and helpful, and provided me with all the info I needed. Plus his photos are insanely gorgeous!

:P over! But thank you for the kind words <3

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Congrats, my fellow purple bot bro! They look absolutely amazing!