Author Topic: g502 LOD problem  (Read 3388 times)

Offline Naweo

g502 LOD problem
« on: Sun, 11 May 2014, 23:54:54 »
Hello.

Im sitting with an artisan shiden kai mousemat with a non-tuned g502 and Im experiencing trouble with the sensor randomly skipping mouse-movement for a brief 0.5 seconds, mostly in specific areas of the mousemat (without any surface or mouse-mat-bottom imbalances are present.)

However, Im using 0.5 mm teflon placed directly on the mouse original teflon and i can barely lift the mouse without losing all tracking. Therfore my theory is that one side of my mousemat is slightly thinner than the other side, or some kind of "color" complications are present.

Obviously we all know that the volcanic-island teflon placement system with 2 grand canyons below the mouse is the greatest cause for trouble when willing to replace the bad mouse-feet with optimal ones.

Other PMW-3310 mice (and da2013) registers fine on the mousemat.

Any help?

Thanks.

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
Re: g502 LOD problem
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 01:14:55 »
The glass is probably ****ing with that sensor.

Offline munch

• !
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 10:56:25 »
I had the same issue with a Zowie AM using an extra set of mouse feet on top of the original. on a Shiden Kai and a Hien. both were red. I'd recommend just using one set of feet if LOD is super super low.

Offline CeeSA

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 16 May 2014, 06:29:06 »
have you tried to "tune in" the mouse via software? Iirc the Logitech Software support this option.

Offline typo

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 22:39:28 »
is the tuning stored on the mouse or in the software? mine works great but I have the stock feet. I am using a mouserug which is hard to track on.