Author Topic: GMK DOLCH [COMPLETE]  (Read 2122092 times)

Offline TLSC.wipeOut

• "Who dares, wins"
Re: GMK DOLCH [SHIPPING]
« Reply #1800 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 02:17:28 »
Received mine today!! Thank you so much Ivan! They are amazing~!
OTD 456GT with Lubricated 68g Gold Spring MX Clears and GMK Dolch Keycap set

WTB: KMAC2 kit

Offline SaySo

« Reply #1801 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 05:48:14 »
Received mine today (set and stabs )
Thanks a lot Ivan for everything  :thumb:

Offline Kakkun

« Reply #1802 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 06:29:29 »
This cannot come soon enough! Am I right in assuming this has been shipped to Japan already?

Offline chrisq

« Reply #1803 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 07:58:36 »
Here's mine :thumb:

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #1804 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 09:25:03 »
Actually the order wasn't strict since I went with orders from people that also had PBT novelty keys first, then went through all the stabs orders that didn't have 6.25 plate since I can't send them yet, then Dolch only orders which sadly I have only started on and have gotten through to FR.
Having 3 fairly large buy orders come all together it's taking me longer than I anticipated to get it all out.

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #1805 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 09:57:38 »
Actually the order wasn't strict since I went with orders from people that also had PBT novelty keys first, then went through all the stabs orders that didn't have 6.25 plate since I can't send them yet, then Dolch only orders which sadly I have only started on and have gotten through to FR.
Having 3 fairly large buy orders come all together it's taking me longer than I anticipated to get it all out.

Sounds like it was probably a blessing to some degree that the pitch black pbts didn't finish at the same time  :))

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
GMK DOLCH [SHIPPING]
« Reply #1806 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 11:06:49 »
Just put them on. Beautiful beautiful set and I believe GMK lives to its hype. Definitely feel much better to type on compare to SP's key.

This is on a Code. Hmm.. GMK and Clear switch is just wonderful!

But ..
The < key has a hairline scratch in it. It's very obvious and it's bugging me a lot. If only its a mod key and I can replace them. But it happened on an alpha key. Ivan, do you have extra < key I can just buy from you ( sorry for the trouble admist your sorting )

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #1807 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 11:14:43 »
If I happen to have any spare leftover orphan keys at the end, I will make them available to resolve those kinds of small issues. These kinds of things happen in shipping occasionally.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1808 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 15:57:53 »
Just put them on. Beautiful beautiful set and I believe GMK lives to its hype. Definitely feel much better to type on compare to SP's key.

Show Image

But ..
The < key has a hairline scratch in it. It's very obvious and it's bugging me a lot. If only its a mod key and I can replace them. But it happened on an alpha key. Ivan, do you have extra < key I can just buy from you ( sorry for the trouble admist your sorting )
Show Image

That is unfortunate.  I got pretty steamed when I got my thick PBT caps and my puppy chewed them up before I even got them on my keyboard. The spacebar was destroyed and in like 20 pieces.  Luckily I was able to buy another one of them.  The numpad enter key was destroyed as well as a couple numpad keys.  Luckily the only other key she got on the TKL layout (which I was using) was the backspace, but it is still functional.  It does have a big tooth mark in it, but otherwise it is perfectly fine.  :)

I have to admit, it took me a couple days to get over that.  For the next day or so my puppy was super ashamed and pretty much lived with her head hung down between her front legs and her sad eyes on. 

She had a tendency to chew our stuff until that day.  I gave her a very stern talking to and explained that she was NOT to chew our stuff and that she had her own toys for that.  I don't think I hid the fact that I was very upset and she took notice.  She has not chewed anything since...  Haha...   

Edit: Some images if it makes you feel better.  :)

« Last Edit: Tue, 04 November 2014, 16:09:38 by swill »

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #1809 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 16:20:44 »

Show Image

But ..
Show Image

That is unfortunate.  I got pretty steamed when I got my thick PBT caps and my puppy chewed them up before I even got them on my keyboard. The spacebar was destroyed and in like 20 pieces.  Luckily I was able to buy another one of them.  The numpad enter key was destroyed as well as a couple numpad keys.  Luckily the only other key she got on the TKL layout (which I was using) was the backspace, but it is still functional.  It does have a big tooth mark in it, but otherwise it is perfectly fine.  :)

I have to admit, it took me a couple days to get over that.  For the next day or so my puppy was super ashamed and pretty much lived with her head hung down between her front legs and her sad eyes on. 

She had a tendency to chew our stuff until that day.  I gave her a very stern talking to and explained that she was NOT to chew our stuff and that she had her own toys for that.  I don't think I hid the fact that I was very upset and she took notice.  She has not chewed anything since...  Haha...   

Edit: Some images if it makes you feel better.  :)

Show Image

Show Image

wow that spacebar.  :-X
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #1810 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 17:13:34 »
Orders done for GB, GR, HK, HU, ID, IE, and IS... and also if you didn't have a full set in your order just only colorpack/spacebar your orders are sent too regardless of country.

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1811 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 17:53:00 »
Thanks Ivan and Swill. I look forward to any leftovers. And Swill, wow, that's quite a damage. I wouldn't imagine what I would do if it happens to the Dolch!!

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #1812 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 17:54:21 »
Orders done for GB, GR, HK, HU, ID, IE, and IS... and also if you didn't have a full set in your order just only colorpack/spacebar your orders are sent too regardless of country.

Awh yes GB. Thank so much Ivan. Really can't wait to receive it :)
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
    • Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club <3
« Reply #1813 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 20:38:38 »

wow. Thank you, Ivan <3.

Offline demsix

« Reply #1814 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 21:03:16 »

Offline Kakkun

« Reply #1815 on: Wed, 05 November 2014, 05:45:07 »
Thanks for the update and take all the time you need!

Offline asgeirtj

« Reply #1816 on: Wed, 05 November 2014, 11:23:23 »

Probably only IS guy checking in :D  Does that mean it should be here in a few days?
Leopold FC900 w/ 67g Purple Zealios - Silver Duck Octagon w/ 62 Purple Zealios

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1817 on: Wed, 05 November 2014, 11:54:25 »

Probably only IS guy checking in :D  Does that mean it should be here in a few days?

Our summer vacation in 2015 is planned for Iceland.

Offline Fnzzy

« Reply #1818 on: Wed, 05 November 2014, 12:46:41 »

Our summer vacation in 2015 is planned for Iceland.

Beautiful choice! I wish to go there some day.

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #1819 on: Wed, 05 November 2014, 12:58:30 »

I'd love to visit Iceland. :) I've heard good stuff about blue lagoon, and being able to see the northern lights during winter. Defo at my to go list !

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1820 on: Wed, 05 November 2014, 13:22:48 »
Beautiful choice! I wish to go there some day.

AirBnB has some really great looking places, https://www.airbnb.ca/s/iceland?source=bb

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #1821 on: Wed, 05 November 2014, 13:31:05 »
For international usually 5-15 day delivery for most places as long as it doesn't get held up in customs.

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #1822 on: Wed, 05 November 2014, 13:31:41 »
Looks like (CA)nada was left out :( still waiting for mine

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #1823 on: Wed, 05 November 2014, 13:36:06 »
AT - FR were sent out already. I thought I made a post about it but perhaps not.
Next wave will be JP - TH but I ran out of mailing supplies so it will be a few days probably before I can get out anymore.
« Last Edit: Wed, 05 November 2014, 13:39:19 by IvanIvanovich »

Offline korrelate

• iubeo stultum esse libenter
« Reply #1824 on: Wed, 05 November 2014, 14:36:11 »
just curious: does anyone know if these colors (light and dark grey and the white used for legends) are the same as the ones at Originative?

I'm trying to arrange some key swap and I'm wondering how compatible they are.

Topre REALFORCE

Offline Halvar

« Reply #1825 on: Wed, 05 November 2014, 14:46:24 »
GMK's color choice is very limited, in fact this seems to be all they use:

So I bet that the colors Originative used for Dolch are the same.

Offline korrelate

• iubeo stultum esse libenter
« Reply #1826 on: Wed, 05 November 2014, 16:36:22 »
Roger that. Many thanks Halvar!

Topre REALFORCE

Offline pasph

« Reply #1827 on: Wed, 05 November 2014, 17:16:41 »
AT - FR were sent out already. I thought I made a post about it but perhaps not.
Next wave will be JP - TH but I ran out of mailing supplies so it will be a few days probably before I can get out anymore.
Maybe is IT - TH
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline janvkn

« Reply #1828 on: Thu, 06 November 2014, 03:17:08 »

Does this mean Belgium (BE) is already done too?

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #1829 on: Thu, 06 November 2014, 05:08:44 »

AT - FR were sent out already.

I think you're good  :)

Online HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #1830 on: Thu, 06 November 2014, 06:02:05 »
Wohoo ID means Indonesia right

Aww yess :cool:

Offline kekstee

« Reply #1831 on: Thu, 06 November 2014, 07:02:13 »
Well, ****, german customs got to me. Got a letter today stating they couldn't find an invoice attached to the package. Which means I have to go there, open it, present the invoice and pay 19% tax.

Is there an invoice inside the package? What does it say on the outside?

Offline GeorgeK

« Reply #1832 on: Thu, 06 November 2014, 08:11:36 »
No invoice in the package.  On the outside there'll be a customs label with your address and Ivan's address and a declared value.
Black Filco TKL - Stickered, Lubed Reds || Poker w/Plate, Alu Case -  Stickered, Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears || Cherry G80-3700 w/SS Plate - Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears

Offline SaySo

« Reply #1833 on: Thu, 06 November 2014, 09:01:44 »

FYI I've got mine 2 days ago  :)
Custom caught me for 26,xx€ !

Offline kekstee

« Reply #1834 on: Thu, 06 November 2014, 09:04:07 »
Meh, 25 Euros. Probably should try to get there early tomorrow and pry it from their office.

/e rule of thumb for Germany: everything declared above 26€ pays tax and needs an invoice attached. Haven't seen stuff go through otherwise.
« Last Edit: Thu, 06 November 2014, 09:15:39 by kekstee »

Offline janvkn

« Reply #1835 on: Thu, 06 November 2014, 09:27:13 »

This will be me then the following days

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #1836 on: Thu, 06 November 2014, 09:43:02 »

This will be me then the following days

Show Image

Haha, me too. but I usually receive an email if I have a parcel :)

Offline shawn o

« Reply #1837 on: Thu, 06 November 2014, 17:08:03 »
So US orders with only color pack and/or spacebars have shipped?

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1838 on: Fri, 07 November 2014, 08:32:01 »
Got my Dolch!  :D :D :D

Been looking forward to this moment a long time!

Thank you so much, Ivan!
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline kekstee

« Reply #1839 on: Fri, 07 November 2014, 12:11:47 »
Got it :)

Offline Fnzzy

« Reply #1840 on: Fri, 07 November 2014, 12:51:29 »
I wonder if mine is stuck at our incredibly slow customs office again. Other germans received it 8 days ago ._.

Offline elton5354

« Reply #1841 on: Fri, 07 November 2014, 17:02:28 »
I still haven't received mine yet even though other Canadians (same city) received theirs last week.  Hm..

Offline Motan22

« Reply #1842 on: Fri, 07 November 2014, 17:24:50 »
I still haven't received mine yet even though other Canadians (same city) received theirs last week.  Hm..

Does your order include 6.25 plate mounted stabs elton? If so, then I believe Ivan wouldn't have shipped it out just yet as he is still waiting for these.

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #1843 on: Fri, 07 November 2014, 19:17:42 »

Yeah same here, well, Vancouver :(

Ivan, have Canadian orders been sent out?

Offline Chemisery

« Reply #1844 on: Fri, 07 November 2014, 22:38:10 »
Got my set and stabs!! Thanks Ivan for the smooth and fast GB!!  :-*
Filco MJ2 Ninja Brown TK + Iron Mask II + GMK Dolch
WTB:
Riptide MX
Cosmic Dusk V2 MX
Nebulus V2 MX
Interstellar Blue V2 MX

Offline frosty

• jukebox hero
« Reply #1845 on: Sat, 08 November 2014, 00:37:38 »
Got it :)

Show Image

Ah... the Dolch! :)

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
    • Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club <3
« Reply #1846 on: Sat, 08 November 2014, 00:58:28 »

Yeah same here, well, Vancouver :(

Ivan, have Canadian orders been sent out?

Shipped your package. I think so ;)

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #1847 on: Sat, 08 November 2014, 01:02:52 »
Unless you had some stabs order making a delay yes Canada orders is shipped. Sometimes customs is quick, sometimes it is not. Either way you will probably have it soon enough.

Offline ebacho

« Reply #1848 on: Sat, 08 November 2014, 01:48:36 »
Hey Ivan, is there a form we can fill out if we have missing caps? Or should we just PM you?

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #1849 on: Sat, 08 November 2014, 03:42:43 »
Unless you had some stabs order making a delay yes Canada orders is shipped. Sometimes customs is quick, sometimes it is not. Either way you will probably have it soon enough.

Glad to hear it, thanks :)

I look forward to it.