Author Topic: Off Topic Artisan Cap Valuation Discussion  (Read 9931 times)

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
Re: Off-Topic Discussion of Clack Valuation Thread
« Reply #50 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 12:16:08 »
So to be clear IF I need to ask what price one should expect to pay for a Domino Brobot I need to ask in the price check thread?

I thought Bro Caps discourages selling his caps at more than retail prices?
And clickclack doesn't??

Not really. I can point you to his posts regarding the subject, but I think you are good at Google.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
Cool, if you choose not to support jdcarpe's new thread and choose to use the pre-existing price asking thread, it's considered trolling! Good to know he now has the monopoly on clack pricing threads and price questions! :)

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
Just because you so happen to be the OP for some reason doesn't mean you should take advantage of it by changing the title of the thread to make it look ridiculous.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
Just because you so happen to be the OP for some reason doesn't mean you should take advantage of it by changing the title of the thread to make it look ridiculous.

It's a pretty good way to undermine and belittle people who oppose your point of view/stance.
I think it's a pretty good thing to do, make a thread that no one wanted or needed, get it sticked by a buddy who's a mod and then make a special thread to belittle anyone with opposing views, while stopping anyone from using any other thread in order to gain similar information.

At first, I thought it wasn't a very American thing to do (having a price list like that, surely you'd want to let the market decide the pricing), but now I see the full picture it's probably the most American thing I've seen on this forum in a while! :)

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
Well ****. I guess I should fall in line. Don't want to come across as un-American.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
Well ****. I guess I should fall in line. Don't want to come across as un-American.

;)

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!

It's a pretty good way to undermine and belittle people who oppose your point of view/stance.
I think it's a pretty good thing to do, make a thread that no one wanted or needed, get it sticked by a buddy who's a mod and then make a special thread to belittle anyone with opposing views, while stopping anyone from using any other thread in order to gain similar information.

At first, I thought it wasn't a very American thing to do (having a price list like that, surely you'd want to let the market decide the pricing), but now I see the full picture it's probably the most American thing I've seen on this forum in a while! :)

I agree on how the conduct is being done, I think it may be better just to lock the thread and have it as a submit a price something has sold for and have it show up on the OP, but that's just me.

Also spam it does say its not open for a discussion, unless that was just added then yeah I was somewhat right in what I said sorry friend :/
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
changing the title of the thread to make it look ridiculous.

I think it achieved that milestone before I changed the title....  :))

I agree on how the conduct is being done, I think it may be better just to lock the thread and have it as a submit a price something has sold for and have it show up on the OP, but that's just me.

Also spam it does say its not open for a discussion, unless that was just added then yeah I was somewhat right in what I said sorry friend :/

No worries, I just think if we are going to have a thread about artisan cap aftermarket prices they should include any and all artisan caps. :D

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
changing the title of the thread to make it look ridiculous.

I think it achieved that milestone before I changed the title....  :))

No worries, I just think if we are going to have a thread about artisan cap aftermarket prices they should include any and all artisan caps. :D
Yeah I agree but then it lead to other things such as me wanting to know the prices for most groupbuy sets and pretty much everything :x I think a general thread with prices for everything sold already exist, overall its a nice idea to know the prices but lacks in the way this is being executed.
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love

Well, if you want to have a real American feel to this thread, then you should tax poor people and use that money to buy Clacks for rich people.  Long live the Plutocracy!
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.