Author Topic: Need help Asap with Ducky DS2108S  (Read 930 times)

Offline chferg

Need help Asap with Ducky DS2108S
« on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 20:52:09 »
Just as the title says I need help with my keyboard. I shutdown my computer this morning before work and when I came back and booted it up the keyboard didnt work.

It just sits there with the caps, num, and scrlk keys lit up. Ive tried other keyboards and they work, I also have tried to keyboard on other comps and it just blinks and installs some driver....

What really confuses me is that in devices its shows up as HYISP device....

I read a post on here about a Poker II having a firmware problem and maybe this is it also but I can't find any firmware updates or downloads for the Ducky Shine Zero series....can anyone help or at least give me a suggestion on what to do? This board isn't a year old yet and I dont feel like buying a new one at that cost..

Thanks everyone

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
Re: Need help Asap with Ducky DS2108S
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 07:40:16 »
This may sound stupid, but is the cable fully plugged in? I just remember my pure wasn't working, but the lights were on and I just had to push the mini usb in a little furthrr
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"