Author Topic: [Sold] B.Mini 75% KBD MX Grey Tactile w/ 62G  (Read 1752 times)

Offline YongJK

• Trade Count: (0)
[Sold] B.Mini 75% KBD MX Grey Tactile w/ 62G
« on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 03:01:49 »
Here is another B.Mini keyboard that I have assembled for friend, but he decided not to have it after 1 day of usage.

The specs as follow:

B.Mini casing Piano black-translucent-translucent-translucent-piano black ( feet )
B.Mini PCB with 16 RGB LEDs soldered, fully soldered diodes and partial smd resistor (for outer ring of keys)
MX tactile Grey + 62G KBDMod spring / Spacebar uses original mx grey spring
Whitecolor switch sticker
Keycaps not included

Price:  $230 + shipping (About 40 to US) (Preferable gift option to avoid pp fees)
Shipping method: via Pos Malaysia registered mail (with tracking number)
Contact Method: PM
Payment method: Paypal

« Last Edit: Thu, 27 November 2014, 03:55:22 by YongJK »
Keyboard: PLU ML87 Mx Blue

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
Re: [WTS] B.Mini 75% KBD MX Grey Tactile w/ 62G
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 05:10:42 »
My god, why did your friend choose tactile gray? That was probably the reason why he decided not to keep this keyboard!

Can I ask you, the RGBs, they are basically controlled by what method? Or are they color changing? Have you ever tried backlit caps on them to see how they look?
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline intelli78

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 05:19:43 »
My god, why did your friend choose tactile gray? That was probably the reason why he decided not to keep this keyboard!

Isn't tactile gray with 62g springs the exact same thing as clears with 62g springs?

OP is like keyboard Jesus. He just keeps pulling these sick custom boards outta nowhere and selling them for totally fair prices. Good work OP.
Please consider carefully before you decide to comment, for Jesus.

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 06:11:29 »

Isn't tactile gray with 62g springs the exact same thing as clears with 62g springs?

OP is like keyboard Jesus. He just keeps pulling these sick custom boards outta nowhere and selling them for totally fair prices. Good work OP.

Jesus turned a few fish and some bread into food for thousands. I don't think OP can turn a few stems and springs into keyboards for the masses.  :p

That said I am so salivating at this. Even though I will certainly regret it. Most fortunately I have been channelling all my sales towards a good cause, so I haven't much money in my paypal.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline munch

• !
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 09:09:52 »
I got really excited seeing grey and totally missed the "Tactile" part... if it was Linear I would be all over this :| so beautiful.

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 09:21:45 »
Hey YGPM :)

I'm interested, but need more info haha

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent