Author Topic: PBT4 FULL SETS (COMPLETE)  (Read 385568 times)

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
Re: PBT4 FULL SETS (CLOSED - in production)
« Reply #1200 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 08:06:19 »

I'm going to shoot imsto a message to see if he can tell wether or not our caps got picked up by customs or if they went straight through. Regardless on the answer people Ivan has multiple GBs running totaling multiple thousands on the line. He has always come through in the past even over a year later in some cases !!! He has stated he was in a bad accident a little over a month ago I personally am not worried at all about WETHER we will get them or not. My only problem is the keyboard geek in my wants my cherry profile due subbed swag like yesterday but what's new right  :))
Ivan will post when he's feeling better I mean he has a broken arm he probably can't even lift a box of caps right now  :eek:

+1

Ivan is as legit as they come. It might take a while longer due to unforeseen circumstances but I have absolute faith they will arrive and all of this will be forgotten shortly afterward.

+1 on this as well, I have no doubt that Ivan will deliver.

I'm just hyped for these sets and a little impatient, but I can deal with it.  :))

Boards:
Silver 84-key KMAC LE, 62g lubed & stickered ergo-clears, GON NerD PCB, polycarbonate plate,MX lock/Phosphorglow IBM Model M SSK 1391472/White HHKB Pro 2, Hasu controller/WKL Phantom, 50g vintage blacks, MX lock
Leeku G80-1800 (build in progress)

Offline thangv

« Reply #1201 on: Tue, 27 October 2015, 04:24:17 »
one and half month, no infor, no PM, no update, especially NO ONLINE.
Hic hic hic

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1202 on: Tue, 27 October 2015, 05:40:15 »
one and half month, no infor, no PM, no update, especially NO ONLINE.
Hic hic hic
if its any consolation the caps are done according to Imsto ! So when Ivan is feeling better it should not take that long to get them out to us
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Jixr

« Reply #1203 on: Tue, 27 October 2015, 08:19:53 »
if you think a months, bad, try being part of a GB where the org. got the items in from production last december and most people don't have their orders.

Offline thangv

« Reply #1204 on: Tue, 27 October 2015, 08:54:15 »
if you think a months, bad, try being part of a GB where the org. got the items in from production last december and most people don't have their orders.
I can wait, 1 or 2 months is no problem
But, Sep 14, he said that: cargo is on the way coming, he may ship in next week. After that time, he not online anytime.
If everythings is ok, he recieved cargo for long time, and at least he can update infor. But nothing. Why?

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #1205 on: Tue, 27 October 2015, 08:58:27 »
I can wait, 1 or 2 months is no problem
But, Sep 14, he said that: cargo is on the way coming, he may ship in next week. After that time, he not online anytime.
If everythings is ok, he recieved cargo for long time, and at least he can update infor. But nothing. Why?

There is lots of sorting to do and he does have a life outside of group buys

Patience

Offline R1N3

« Reply #1206 on: Tue, 27 October 2015, 09:10:23 »
Starting to feel remorse for sleeping on this one :C

Offline Jixr

« Reply #1207 on: Tue, 27 October 2015, 10:47:48 »
also keep in mind that the dude runs multiple GB's at the same time, and running a GB is not easy, fun, or rewarding. People do all this for the community and the hobby.

I've ran some in the past for a non-keyboard related product, and its hell dealing with producers, manufacturers, collecting money, shipping issues, etc. Even adding in a GB fee to cover unexpected expenses i've often had to pay out of my own pocket to get things done.
 I don't blame the guy for taking a break.

Shipping takes time, sorting takes time, packaging everything takes time, etc.

Nothing to be worried about.

Offline calvinhousecat

« Reply #1208 on: Tue, 27 October 2015, 19:48:32 »
also keep in mind that the dude runs multiple GB's at the same time, and running a GB is not easy, fun, or rewarding. People do all this for the community and the hobby.

I've ran some in the past for a non-keyboard related product, and its hell dealing with producers, manufacturers, collecting money, shipping issues, etc. Even adding in a GB fee to cover unexpected expenses i've often had to pay out of my own pocket to get things done.

I still believe we are owed a small update at least, just a little 30 second message saying " yo i'm here don't worry guys they're being packed."

Ivan went form an active member of having nearly 7 posts a day to just disappearing for a month and a half now.
« Last Edit: Tue, 27 October 2015, 19:59:51 by calvinhousecat »

Offline ATXTider

• I keep it playa while some choose to play it safe
« Reply #1209 on: Tue, 27 October 2015, 21:05:15 »

I still believe we are owed a small update at least, just a little 30 second message saying " yo i'm here don't worry guys they're being packed."

Ivan went form an active member of having nearly 7 posts a day to just disappearing for a month and a half now.

Exactly.  It's not too much to ask, IMO.

Offline Altis

« Reply #1210 on: Wed, 28 October 2015, 20:36:25 »
What does it say about me that I'd be more disappointed to not get the keycaps than to have spent the money on nothing, should this GB not work out...

Hope Mr. Ivan is doing well. Would be really nice to just know things are okay, even.
WhiteFox (Gateron Brown) -- Realforce 87U 45g -- Realforce 104UG (Hi Pro 45g) -- Realforce 108US 30g JIS -- HHKB Pro 2 -- IBM Model M ('90) -- IBM Model M SSK ('87) -- NMB RT-101 & RT-8255C+ (Hi-Tek Space Invaders) -- Chicony KB-5181 (Monterey Blue Alps) -- KPT-102 (KPT Alps) -- KUL ES-87 (62/65g Purple Zealios) -- CM QFR (MX Red) -- Apple Aluminum BT -- Realforce 23u Numpad -- Logitech K740 -- QSENN DT-35 -- Zenith Z-150 (Green Alps)

Offline TheNacho

« Reply #1211 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 06:41:24 »
What does it say about me that I'd be more disappointed to not get the keycaps than to have spent the money on nothing, should this GB not work out...

Hope Mr. Ivan is doing well. Would be really nice to just know things are okay, even.

Same for me, I hope he is doing alright.
So long, and thanks for all the fish!

'93 Model M (bolt modded) -|- Novatouch 55g

Offline yode

• s a d b o y s
« Reply #1212 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 11:49:14 »
someone buy my blank set!
300 OTF GBE OBLOCK ON BD

Offline Jixr

« Reply #1213 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 08:04:51 »

Offline thangv

« Reply #1214 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 19:56:10 »
I think I will receive nothing from this GB

Offline ttzhou

• in your base, belonging
« Reply #1215 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 20:01:28 »

Don't be so melodramatic. It will just take a lot longer. Ivan broke his arm, he's probably not looking forward to the ****load of work; maybe he feels embarassed to admit it, so he doesn't reply.

Life goes on.

Offline MessyCaps

• Stressed out cap maker taking a break :S
« Reply #1216 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 09:52:38 »

Don't be so melodramatic. It will just take a lot longer. Ivan broke his arm, he's probably not looking forward to the ****load of work; maybe he feels embarassed to admit it, so he doesn't reply.

Life goes on.

I don't know anything about the man but something like that would make me pretty depressed and getting back to work is not something I would rush back into. Lets just try and be patient, as much as I wan't this set in my hands.

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #1217 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 10:36:38 »

Life goes on.

I don't know anything about the man but something like that would make me pretty depressed and getting back to work is not something I would rush back into. Lets just try and be patient, as much as I wan't this set in my hands.

If that's the case, I'm happy to throw down if he lives in my region.  I wouldn't mind a little road trip and 36 hour sorting session.  Feel better Mr. Ivanovich.

Offline ryptide11

« Reply #1218 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 10:47:38 »
Ivan, get well soon. Looking forward to these caps!

Offline Jixr

« Reply #1219 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 11:58:30 »
do we even know the caps have been shipped to him? last i've heard that the dye sub was complete but thats about it.
( not being fussy, just curious )

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1220 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 12:03:34 »
do we even know the caps have been shipped to him? last i've heard that the dye sub was complete but thats about it.
( not being fussy, just curious )

Imsto said he shipped them to Ivan a while ago, but that's the last info I've heard.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1221 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 18:17:20 »

Life goes on.

If that's the case, I'm happy to throw down if he lives in my region.  I wouldn't mind a little road trip and 36 hour sorting session.  Feel better Mr. Ivanovich.

I won't post his city publicly since he opts to not include it in his profile, but he's in the Midwest. 

And I did speak to him briefly the other day; he said he is working on group buy things, and will be updating once he makes some progress.  I'm not sure if we can assume he has caps in hand or not, but he is not off on an island with our cash.  :D

Offline calvinhousecat

« Reply #1222 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 19:02:46 »

Life goes on.

I won't post his city publicly since he opts to not include it in his profile, but he's in the Midwest. 

And I did speak to him briefly the other day; he said he is working on group buy things, and will be updating once he makes some progress.  I'm not sure if we can assume he has caps in hand or not, but he is not off on an island with our cash.  :D

Thanks Hoffman, I wasn't doubting whether Ivan isn't a scammer or not but I was just curious to see where hes been.

Also, did he ever mention anything about GMK Miami Nights?

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1223 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 19:35:34 »

Life goes on.

Thanks Hoffman, I wasn't doubting whether Ivan isn't a scammer or not but I was just curious to see where hes been.

Nope, nothing specific about Miami Nights.  I only asked tangentially about group buys though, I didn't want to hound him for an update.  I was mostly just hoping to hear some good news about his injury recovery.  :)

Offline justnits

« Reply #1224 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 21:23:20 »

Life goes on.

Nope, nothing specific about Miami Nights.  I only asked tangentially about group buys though, I didn't want to hound him for an update.  I was mostly just hoping to hear some good news about his injury recovery.  :)

thank you for the updates hoffman. really appreciate it.  :thumb:
| | | |
Ducky DK9008 Shine 2 Gateron Red w/ Korean 55g gold lubed spring & custom LED | Ergodox with Aluminium top plate | IBM Model M SSK | GHPad | GON's Nerd TKL | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL MX Blue
[Sold]Keycool 87 PBT White Cherry MX Blue | [Sold]ikbc F-104 Cherry MX Brown

Offline frosty

• jukebox hero
« Reply #1225 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 22:05:44 »

Life goes on.

I don't mean to be rude here, but when/how long ago is "the other day"?

edit: hear -> here

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1226 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 22:12:56 »

Life goes on.

I don't mean to be rude here, but when/how long ago is "the other day"?

edit: hear -> here

October 29th (6 days ago)  :thumb:

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #1227 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 10:34:32 »

Well, despite having spent 4 years in college in St. Paul, I think I'll revoke my offer.  Midwest this time of year starts to get nasty. ;)

He probably should reconsider going to an island with all our money.  lolz.  :cool:

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1228 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 22:31:47 »

Well, despite having spent 4 years in college in St. Paul, I think I'll revoke my offer.  Midwest this time of year starts to get nasty. ;)

He probably should reconsider going to an island with all our money.  lolz.  :cool:

You should totally do it!  If you come out, I'll make the drive again.  ;)  And what do you mean?  The Midwest is beautiful this time of year.  ^-^

Offline lashiel

« Reply #1229 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 22:56:49 »

You should totally do it!  If you come out, I'll make the drive again.  ;)  And what do you mean?  The Midwest is beautiful this time of year.  ^-^

It's actually been pretty decent this week at least. Last year we just didn't get an autumn...

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #1230 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 10:38:02 »

Once it starts snowing, I'm down!  It's the in between 'seasons' that can get squeezed and a bit nasty (the brown layer of melting snow and muck).  It is much brighter there though than the NW.  I'm a single dad w/two kids, but maybe I can get a cheap flight for a 3 day weekend or something.  Sounds fun!  Plus I'd get to meet some GHers!

Offline fknraiden

« Reply #1231 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 12:20:15 »

Once it starts snowing, I'm down!  It's the in between 'seasons' that can get squeezed and a bit nasty (the brown layer of melting snow and muck).  It is much brighter there though than the NW.  I'm a single dad w/two kids, but maybe I can get a cheap flight for a 3 day weekend or something.  Sounds fun!  Plus I'd get to meet some GHers!

Bring meee
« Last Edit: Fri, 06 November 2015, 12:21:46 by fknraiden »

IBM SSK 87'     ReAlForce 55g Silent 10AE

Offline Jixr

« Reply #1232 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 14:30:21 »

Bring meee
I'll trade you an austin for a portland

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #1233 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 19:31:48 »

Bring meee
I'll trade you an austin for a portland

Oh man.  If I go fknRaiden/Jixr, you'll both be in the know well ahead of time.  Was just in Austin in the spring, loved it.  A little hard to find vegetables when you are out to eat, but I just replaced it with beer.

Offline fknraiden

Re: PBT4 FULL SETS (NEVER being delivered)
« Reply #1234 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 20:36:23 »
hmm, starting to lose hope.
We can all keep saying "hope you feel better/get well soon Ivan"
But I think we all deserve some information about where our plastics are.

Just coming up on 2 whole months of no activity on Ivans account.

FYI it has been 10 weeks since his announcement of his BMX injury.
I think some information is warranted after this amount of time, even if we were told it wouldn't be until after New Years.

IBM SSK 87'     ReAlForce 55g Silent 10AE

Offline Stabilized

« Reply #1235 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 05:24:04 »
I agree, I really don't think it would take much effort just to post up a quick message to stop us speculating about what is happening with the keycaps and Ivan.

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1236 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 06:39:38 »
Hope he'll be back soon, I need to change my shipping address but shooting him a PM now just doesn't help since I think his inbox is already flooded now.
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline thangv

« Reply #1237 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 07:42:51 »
I think i will receive nothing, so i should forget this GB.

Offline Jixr

« Reply #1238 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 08:16:25 »

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-30371-I-suggest-you-stop-whining-lik-msaV.gif

Mod Edit: Click link for posted gif.  Contains language that cannot be censored with forum software.
« Last Edit: Fri, 13 November 2015, 10:18:39 by HoffmanMyster »

Offline thangv

« Reply #1239 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 09:29:26 »
Hey Jirx, are you asking yourself?
« Last Edit: Fri, 13 November 2015, 09:48:17 by thangv »

Offline frosty

• jukebox hero
« Reply #1240 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 10:10:18 »

Show Image

well aren't you quite a hypocrite?

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #1241 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 10:54:06 »
Hoff and an other are in touch with him off-site.  An official update would be nice, but at least we know he's alive and in communication with some of the Elders.

Offline Jixr

« Reply #1242 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 13:14:34 »

Show Image

well aren't you quite a hypocrite?
not really, my only last large complaint against a GB was because it took the org. nearly a year to ship orders he had in hand, and that GB still has some unresolved issues.

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #1243 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 13:27:09 »

I'll take your order then!

Thanks!

:thumb:

Offline Dansor

« Reply #1244 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 11:05:07 »
I once broke someone else's arm, and that made me depressed for a couple months.
I imagine breaking your own arm would only be worse, so Ivan has my sympathy.

Feel better, and stop breaking arms. :thumb:

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #1245 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 11:43:07 »
I once broke someone else's arm, and that made me depressed for a couple months.
I imagine breaking your own arm would only be worse, so Ivan has my sympathy.

Feel better, and stop breaking arms. :thumb:

:eek:   TRIGGERED.   :eek:

Warning: Mild Gore.

I skated growing up and watched people break their arms on two different occasions:

---

Once, on my funbox in my driveway.  The neighbor jumped the box, leaned too far back, landed on the downslope of the far side of the box, put his hand down.  Screamed, got up, and looked at me, terror in his eyes.  I looked down.  His hand was all floppy.  He looked after me, he went pale, looked back up at me and said, "Do you think I broke it?"

"Yeah, dude, you broke it.  You should go to the hospital."

He ran up to his house next door.  He was back and skating in a week, with a cast this time. 

---

Second time, skate park, indoors, two stories, old foundry.  HUGE ramps, mini ramps, wood on cement.  The ramps were very large downstairs at this place, upstairs were rooms with all walls covered in mini-ramps of varying heights.  I brought both my board and skates, 'cause, let's face it, big ramps are way easier on blades than a board. 

I was getting ready for my line, when this dude comes gliding up on a board, and at the peak of his jump, gravity seemed to take hold quicker than he expected.  Hand down, again, no wrist pads.  Board slips, he fell backwards, and then an audible 'CRACK'.  This time, the break was mid-lower arm, and he was holding close to his elbow, his whole lower right arm going the completely wrong direction.  He was running around in circles, screaming.

"Call 911!" I screamed. 

"No, I got this.  911 is $1000, I'll drive him."

One of my first lessons in economics of rural living in Tennessee. 

---

So yeah, feel better Ivan!  I'm definitely sympathetic.  :'(

Offline asgeirtj

« Reply #1246 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 15:49:01 »
Are these made by gateron? if yes will they have same surface feel as "enjoypbt" on taobao?
Leopold FC900 w/ 67g Purple Zealios - Silver Duck Octagon w/ 62 Purple Zealios

Offline oomph

« Reply #1247 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 15:56:27 »

Offline retrochick

• goodbye my wallet
« Reply #1248 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 23:18:35 »
looking to pick up a Japanese or Cherry 98 set if you have one for sale. already ordered odessa but I want another set for my 1800 compact sq!

Cherry is love. Topre is life. ~raymogi

Offline duzeyao

« Reply #1249 on: Wed, 18 November 2015, 02:04:30 »
Ivan is the last person in Geekhack that will fail a groupbuy imo.
你绝版的婊子妈坟