Author Topic: [GB] "Hack'd by Geeks" Keyset - Full Contour SA (Shipping Corrections)  (Read 327865 times)

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
Re: [GB] "Hack'd by Geeks" Keyset - Full Contour SA (Production)
« Reply #1250 on: Wed, 27 May 2015, 22:07:27 »
Yes - I wasn't expecting that!

I have 2 large right Shift and scooped and non-scopped F and J.

Is there anything else I should be looking for?

lucky guy, i just wait for my own right Shift and scooped F and J... :blank:

Benefit, if you can call it that, of being one of the last to receive the set ;)

Same thing! Was thinking I'd have to get them sent separately but pleasantly surprised when I see two shift keys in my bag of goodies :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1251 on: Wed, 27 May 2015, 22:38:32 »
Yes - I wasn't expecting that!

I have 2 large right Shift and scooped and non-scopped F and J.

Is there anything else I should be looking for?

lucky guy, i just wait for my own right Shift and scooped F and J... :blank:

Benefit, if you can call it that, of being one of the last to receive the set ;)

Same thing! Was thinking I'd have to get them sent separately but pleasantly surprised when I see two shift keys in my bag of goodies :)

I put the set on my QFR at work today.  I brought both right Shift in, fitted one, and it seems ok, so I'll leave it at that.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline FreeChemicals

« Reply #1252 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 03:47:46 »
I've been waiting for a response on my ticket for almost a week now...

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1253 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 03:56:17 »

what is the issue
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline FreeChemicals

« Reply #1254 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 04:01:09 »

what is the issue

I'd to receive Hack'd asap, instead of waiting for it to ship with Hyperfuse.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1255 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 04:02:38 »

what is the issue

ill have a word with cody next time i speak with him, ivve only caught him sparingly since last friday as hes been with his daughter but i believe he has more time over the next couple days

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1256 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 06:16:34 »
Before:

101856-0

After:

101858-1

I have a couple of during, but no time.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1257 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 06:23:51 »

After:

(Attachment Link)

I have a couple of during, but no time.

At my place the after shots are always messy and the Mrs is sick and tired of always cleaning up the love juice  8) .

This key-set definitely engorges everyone's excitement then explodes everywhere with such gusto, proud you have decided to join our merry band of soiled SA worshipers  :thumb: .

Offline unipsykal

• ghostly lurker
« Reply #1258 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 10:48:00 »

what is the issue

ill have a word with cody next time i speak with him, ivve only caught him sparingly since last friday as hes been with his daughter but i believe he has more time over the next couple days

Would you also mention my order?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1259 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 10:58:26 »
ok

bubble mailers are on hand guys,  cody says he will be shipping the scoops and the right shifts today to everyone who filled out the google doc

ill front the shipping, then when i have some time, anyone who opted to cover shipping, ill send an invoice to later, i dont have any time right now, and dont wanna hold up your keys

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1260 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 11:00:28 »
Awesome news!

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #1261 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 11:03:14 »
Thanks for the update
Will keep an eye out :)

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1262 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 07:45:09 »
ok

bubble mailers are on hand guys,  cody says he will be shipping the scoops and the right shifts today to everyone who filled out the google doc

ill front the shipping, then when i have some time, anyone who opted to cover shipping, ill send an invoice to later, i dont have any time right now, and dont wanna hold up your keys
Thank you Bunny to do that at your own expenses. But it feels bad to let you get the hit first! We want to stand side by side with you in the Punch line, as real GeekHackers bros.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1263 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 20:27:56 »
ok

Thank you Bunny to do that at your own expenses. But it feels bad to let you get the hit first! We want to stand side by side with you in the Punch line, as real GeekHackers bros.
Show Image

This is what I have always been saying, BuunyLake and his crew makes sure everyone get's their key-sets despite the extra costs that it entails upon them.

Any reasonable Geekhacker would of course done the decent thing and helped out with paying the small shipping cost so that CTRL/ALT isn't savagely buttraped by SP's mistake here.

If you want to receive the correctly made key-caps to complete your order then please pay the tiny shipping cost to your address because it's only fair.
« Last Edit: Fri, 29 May 2015, 20:31:52 by Elrick »

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #1264 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 20:40:53 »
I decided to test the SA keycaps once more before investing a significant amount on True Retro's

I've noticed that many of the row1 keys are slightly tilted, similar to the tilted right shifts (I've actually noticed this before, but it was on another keyboard, I thought the issue was with the keyboard, I'm now now testing them on a factory built WASD V2)

Have anyone else noticed this?

Might post some pictures later on but I'm too lazy right now

(I also put the numpad keys on a leopold numpad with cherry mx blues, it's such a beauty right now, I'm convinced cherry mx blues are the optimal switch type for SA's after testing them on many switch types :)
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1265 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 21:21:24 »
I've noticed that many of the row1 keys are slightly tilted, similar to the tilted right shifts (I've actually noticed this before, but it was on another keyboard, I thought the issue was with the keyboard, I'm now now testing them on a factory built WASD V2)

(I also put the numpad keys on a leopold numpad with cherry mx blues, it's such a beauty right now, I'm convinced cherry mx blues are the optimal switch type for SA's after testing them on many switch types :)

YES, I have noticed one key on the Row 1 line being slanted downwards which is the ") 0" key alone.

The rest is alright (my batch) despite the right shift being askew in position, so SP had really fvcked up here.  The truest sense of testing the straightness of your rows is to install them all into your Filco or WASD keyboard then looking down the individual rows with our eyes.  You will notice if any keys are disjointed from the rest in line, and you must notify Bunny as soon as possible because SP is absolutely obliged to re-make a fresh batch correcting their mistakes. 

Remember you don't pay anything for a re-make at all.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1266 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 21:24:36 »

YES indeed, the MX Blues are nice when the SA's sit upon them.  Also LOVE Green and Grey switches as well but all Clears with beefed up springs, can be a delight when used  :thumb: .

Offline unipsykal

• ghostly lurker
« Reply #1267 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 21:30:24 »
I decided to test the SA keycaps once more before investing a significant amount on True Retro's

I was hoping to test HBG out before the last day of SA retro to see if the profile fits me. I'll have to debate on ordering the Retro set on the last day if my HBG set doesn't arrive by then.

Have you noticed if the sculpted profile makes any difference with keyboard angle?

Does the tilt on the keys affect its functionality much or is it just aesthetics?

Just wondering since I've never typed on SA before.

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #1268 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 22:12:32 »

I was hoping to test HBG out before the last day of SA retro to see if the profile fits me. I'll have to debate on ordering the Retro set on the last day if my HBG set doesn't arrive by then.

Have you noticed if the sculpted profile makes any difference with keyboard angle?

Does the tilt on the keys affect its functionality much or is it just aesthetics?

Just wondering since I've never typed on SA before.

I was actually going to test that too, I will report once I do some testing, I will also inspect the tilted row1 issue further, as it is, most of them seems tilted by -5degrees, so it's not just one key, which would simplify things a bit

The sculpture is definitely extreme, for example, with DSA's, I use my 60% cases with bumped adhesives, with SA's, I might need to switch to non-bumped adhesives, which would complicated things a bit, it's not easy to replace those adhesives, the row1 is very sharp from the top, so a flat case might be optimal
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1269 on: Sat, 30 May 2015, 00:39:50 »
The sculpture is definitely extreme, for example, with DSA's, I use my 60% cases with bumped adhesives, with SA's, I might need to switch to non-bumped adhesives, which would complicated things a bit, it's not easy to replace those adhesives, the row1 is very sharp from the top, so a flat case might be optimal

YES when using any sculpted SA profile you need to always use a flat based keyboard surface otherwise you'll go insane typing uphill, when everything is suspended towards you  ;) .

Great for bondage addicts and those that love the feeling of being tortured  8) .

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #1270 on: Sat, 30 May 2015, 12:03:30 »
Here is my general analysis:

1) SA is very fun to type on, even on a WASD V2 with a built-in slope, the sculpture wasn't disturbing - +1 for my True Retro desire
1.1) I can't use cherry stabs with DSA keycaps, there is this plastic rubbing sound that disturbs me, however, cherry stabs shine with SA keycaps, similar for costars, SA keycaps are very stab friendly
2) On a white page, the illumination from the monitor glares too much on the glossy keys, is HBG glossy and Retro semi-matte // different?
3) The row1 keys look too excited, they are all tilted at random x/y/z directions, this seems like a major issue for those who care about this kind of stuff

Here are some photos:
Beauty:
102094-0
Beast:
102096-1102098-2102100-3102102-4

I couldn't capture the row1 issue well, the sheer height of the row1 really amplifies any displacement, I'm guessing the length of the stem also amplifies molding/cooling issues a lot, and SP rushed these a bit, causing the issue
« Last Edit: Sat, 30 May 2015, 12:11:07 by KHAANNN »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1271 on: Sat, 30 May 2015, 15:30:07 »
Here is my general analysis:

1) SA is very fun to type on, even on a WASD V2 with a built-in slope, the sculpture wasn't disturbing - +1 for my True Retro desire
1.1) I can't use cherry stabs with DSA keycaps, there is this plastic rubbing sound that disturbs me, however, cherry stabs shine with SA keycaps, similar for costars, SA keycaps are very stab friendly
2) On a white page, the illumination from the monitor glares too much on the glossy keys, is HBG glossy and Retro semi-matte // different?
3) The row1 keys look too excited, they are all tilted at random x/y/z directions, this seems like a major issue for those who care about this kind of stuff

Here are some photos:
Beauty:
(Attachment Link)
Beast:
(Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)

I couldn't capture the row1 issue well, the sheer height of the row1 really amplifies any displacement, I'm guessing the length of the stem also amplifies molding/cooling issues a lot, and SP rushed these a bit, causing the issue

just checked 3 sets of mine, i dont have this issue on any key

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1272 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 18:45:11 »
hey guys

quick update

everyone who filled out the googledoc or support form

your scoops and shifts have been packed and sent

thank you for your patience

i have covered all the shipping so far

but when i have more time in about a week ill shot an invoice to the people who opted to pay

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #1273 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 19:00:44 »

hey guys

quick update

Show Image

but when i have more time in about a week ill shot an invoice to the people who opted to pay

Thanks for the update :)

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1274 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 19:00:54 »
hey guys

quick update

Show Image

Excellent news, thank you Mr Bunny.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1275 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 20:22:09 »
hey guys

quick update

Show Image

As always Bunny you have delivered yet again.

Can easily develop such enormous affection for you it would be embarrassing to mention it here on Geekhack  ;) .

Offline rsadek

• raging keyboard monkey
« Reply #1276 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 00:16:52 »
hey guys

quick update

Show Image

Can easily develop such enormous affection for you it would be embarrassing to mention it here on Geekhack  ;) .

No no Elrick, don't be embarrassed. We are all friends here. No judgement.
Feel free to express yourself openly!
❤️Keeboardz
---------------

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1277 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 00:21:27 »

No no Elrick, don't be embarrassed. We are all friends here. No judgement.
Feel free to express yourself openly!

I don't think he holds back much usually :))

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1278 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 03:16:57 »
hey guys

quick update

Show Image

Thanks Bunny. Looking forward to pay that invoice.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline unipsykal

• ghostly lurker
« Reply #1279 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 03:28:23 »
My set hasn't arrived yet but I filled out the form anyway just in case. Also want to say that I'll be more than happy to reimburse any extra costs incurred for all the extra effort, thanks!

Offline omen7288

« Reply #1280 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 10:32:18 »
I'm wondering how many other people are waiting for their Hack'd to come with the Hyper Fuse GB like myself.

I've been trying to hold off on signing up for more group buy because I've spent quite a bit this year. However, since it takes a while to get a group buy, I'm compelled to shop for more group buys because it takes a while before you get an order. Anyway, going to take some time getting used to being patient :rolleyes:

Excited for this set to come in!
Planck MX Blue
Keycool PBT
RK-9000I MX Blues, Vortex PBTRK-9000 MX Blues

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1281 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 10:33:39 »
I'm wondering how many other people are waiting for their Hack'd to come with the Hyper Fuse GB like myself.

I've been trying to hold off on signing up for more group buy because I've spent quite a bit this year. However, since it takes a while to get a group buy, I'm compelled to shop for more group buys because it takes a while before you get an order. Anyway, going to take some time getting used to being patient :rolleyes:

9 people total opted still to do that

only a month to go

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #1282 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 10:57:09 »

9 people total opted still to do that

only a month to go

I am one of the nine. I have patience for days with this stuff; I'm a buy it and forget it kind of person. Then when it shows up I get all excited again. I am dying for them to arrive though. It will be a good day indeed when they do.  I gave more of a donation rather than paying for shipping twice, so I think it is a win-win. :)
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1283 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 11:22:35 »
I'm waiting too. Both Hack'd and Miami are waiting on hyperfuse.

I still need to build up the boards for the new sets to go on anyway, so it's not a big deal to me. Also it means that sometime I'm going to have a really good mail day :)
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline omen7288

« Reply #1284 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 16:20:01 »
I'm waiting too. Both Hack'd and Miami are waiting on hyperfuse.

I still need to build up the boards for the new sets to go on anyway, so it's not a big deal to me. Also it means that sometime I'm going to have a really good mail day :)

Yea, that's quite a wait.  I must admit, I have to build a boards as well. I don't think putting these on my rk-9000s will cut it... Although hyperfuse might look alright on my white board.
Planck MX Blue
Keycool PBT
RK-9000I MX Blues, Vortex PBTRK-9000 MX Blues

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1285 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 18:07:13 »
Question... I have been using my hack'd set since I got it on my KUL. All is working amazingly fine except for the space bar... it seems to stick, and I think it's sticking on the stabilizers... this is weird, and I am relatively new to SA profile caps. Is this normal?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1286 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 18:45:24 »
Question... I have been using my hack'd set since I got it on my KUL. All is working amazingly fine except for the space bar... it seems to stick, and I think it's sticking on the stabilizers... this is weird, and I am relatively new to SA profile caps. Is this normal?

this is just general advice, but ive got in the habbit on all my spacebars of putting a little piece of either tape or a baggy on the top of the stabs, i do this on all my spacebars as a kinda quick fix for everything

whether i have a sticker or loose spacebar, it seems to be a 1 stop fix for everything with me, may not be the issue without me having more info, but certainly worth a try, as i say i do it to all my boards now just as standard whatever set im using

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1287 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 19:42:58 »

this is just general advice, but ive got in the habbit on all my spacebars of putting a little piece of either tape or a baggy on the top of the stabs, i do this on all my spacebars as a kinda quick fix for everything

whether i have a sticker or loose spacebar, it seems to be a 1 stop fix for everything with me, may not be the issue without me having more info, but certainly worth a try, as i say i do it to all my boards now just as standard whatever set im using

Thanks bunny, do you have a pic just to make sure I do it right?

Ps. This spacebar works fine on my Poker.

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #1288 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 15:45:50 »

I noticed the spacebar sticks on my KUL as well (not all the time but occasionally.)

64rky, stick the tape/baggie on top of the stab stems, but cut it small so it fits inside the housing around it (crudely marked in red in my photo) or the tape will get hung up on it. I can't explain it, but so far so good in my 2 minutes of testing, no stick even if I really mash the spacebar all the way down.

KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1289 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 15:53:55 »

I noticed the spacebar sticks on my KUL as well (not all the time but occasionally.)

64rky, stick the tape/baggie on top of the stab stems, but cut it small so it fits inside the housing around it (crudely marked in red in my photo) or the tape will get hung up on it. I can't explain it, but so far so good in my 2 minutes of testing, no stick even if I really mash the spacebar all the way down.

Show Image

I will try that, thank you... BUT, wtf, how does that stop the sticking?

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #1290 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 15:57:15 »

Show Image

I had the same issue on my KUL with DSA Dolch. I used the same trick to fix it.

Slightly regretting bundling my Hack'd order with HyperFuse.... :)

Offline unipsykal

• ghostly lurker
« Reply #1291 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 19:58:23 »

Show Image

I had the same issue on my KUL with DSA Dolch. I used the same trick to fix it.

Slightly regretting bundling my Hack'd order with HyperFuse.... :)

At least you know that its bundled and going to arrive someday. I have no clue what the status on mine is, if its bundled, shipped, or lost :(

Offline bluesoul

« Reply #1292 on: Thu, 04 June 2015, 01:43:19 »
hey guys

quick update

Show Image

is there include international parts?

Offline unipsykal

• ghostly lurker
« Reply #1293 on: Fri, 05 June 2015, 21:05:24 »
Just got my scoops... but the full set still hasn't arrived... is this normal?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1294 on: Sat, 06 June 2015, 05:53:35 »
Just got my scoops... but the full set still hasn't arrived... is this normal?

nope haha, ill get it mentioned to cody, i think i remember you saying you already filled in the form so he should be on top of it

Offline atectatifern

« Reply #1295 on: Sat, 06 June 2015, 11:15:26 »
Received scoops and new right shift--thanks! Waiting on the invoice to cover the shipping.

Offline SomeoneDifferent

« Reply #1296 on: Sat, 06 June 2015, 11:58:52 »
Why do I always miss the best group buys, Any spare sets kicking about?

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #1297 on: Sat, 06 June 2015, 12:04:30 »

Highly unlikely, very interestingly, I haven't seen any Hack'd by Geeks sets change hands after the sets were shipped (not saying they didn't, yet probably the satisfaction rate is high, most people are keeping their sets)

Offline SomeoneDifferent

« Reply #1298 on: Sat, 06 June 2015, 12:40:19 »

Highly unlikely, very interestingly, I haven't seen any Hack'd by Geeks sets change hands after the sets were shipped (not saying they didn't, yet probably the satisfaction rate is high, most people are keeping their sets)

I understand why, it's a beautiful set, being new to the scene I've missed out on a lot of great ones. There's bound to be someone though needing a bit of cash and is willing to part with their set

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1299 on: Sat, 06 June 2015, 12:49:56 »

I understand why, it's a beautiful set, being new to the scene I've missed out on a lot of great ones. There's bound to be someone though needing a bit of cash and is willing to part with their set

Not sure if Bunny ordered extra sets for the store or not with this one, those will likely go up once it reopens if he did. Otherwise, keep an eye out on the classifieds. You can't post a WTB until you've met the 2 months + 25 posts requirement, but you're able to post in other people's threads and buy from members.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)