Author Topic: [GB] "Hack'd by Geeks" Keyset - Full Contour SA (Shipping Corrections)  (Read 327868 times)

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
Re: [GB] "Hack'd by Geeks" Keyset - Full Contour SA (Shipping Corrections)
« Reply #1400 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 02:15:41 »
I still haven't heard anything back from Cody. I filled out the form to offer my payment, sent Cody a PM as well. Radio silence, what's the deal?

If you refer to the payment for the shipping of the scoops, they didn't invoice anyone so far. I'm not sure they will as Bunny told me it was not as expensive as he expected.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline MrRooks

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Always be knolling
« Reply #1401 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 12:40:59 »
I still haven't heard anything back from Cody. I filled out the form to offer my payment, sent Cody a PM as well. Radio silence, what's the deal?

If you refer to the payment for the shipping of the scoops, they didn't invoice anyone so far. I'm not sure they will as Bunny told me it was not as expensive as he expected.

Yeah I mean both. I haven't received an invoice OR the caps.

Offline omen7288

« Reply #1402 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 12:44:27 »

Did you receive your initial caps, or are you referring the scoops? I know that CtrlAlt waited to ship Hack'd* set if you were in another Group Buy like "Hyperfuse."

I believe there was a group of 9 of us waiting for Hack'd set because we happened to also order other group buys. 
Planck MX Blue
Keycool PBT
RK-9000I MX Blues, Vortex PBTRK-9000 MX Blues

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1403 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 13:01:02 »

if you are talking about the scoops, i didnt invoice anyone, in the end i paid for it

cody sent them all out, he told me 5 were returned, i dont know what 5

i think what im gonna do as a few people seem to not have them, is ask cody to send whatever he has left to me, then i can ship them out to people

if you are talking about your set, i can send you the tracking number, but usps tracking says this

Your item was delivered at the front door or porch at 1:27 pm on April 25, 2015

it then says your town and zip code but i removed that for the sake of privacy

the tracking would have been emailed to you but if not you cn view it by logging in to ctrl alt and viewing your hackd order
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline techmattr

« Reply #1404 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 17:06:07 »
Were there many people with missing keys? The ticket I opened was updated a while ago with a response that said missing caps were being counted and they'd all be ordered at once. I'm only missing the .> key.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #1405 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 17:31:58 »
Were there many people with missing keys? The ticket I opened was updated a while ago with a response that said missing caps were being counted and they'd all be ordered at once. I'm only missing the .> key.

I'm missing a couple of non-crucial ones and my Delete is damaged, got the same message as you back on my form then no reply to my follow up just before Hyperfuse arrived and took over all Cody's free time.

Hopefully he'll survive that mammoth sorting task and can get back to this :)
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1406 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 21:54:36 »
if you are talking about the scoops, i didnt invoice anyone, in the end i paid for it

BunnyLake is the ONLY one that self funds postage of items that were not included in the original shipment from SP.

Now we know who the Saint is here on Geekhack Central, that sacrifices everything in getting people their products despite the mistakes created by other companies (molders and couriers).

IN the end Bunny will walk over hot coals and broken glass so that you will get your order, so everyone can relax because if you haven't received your order just yet it shall arrive soon.

This is why I shall always be in every Group Buy CTRL/ALT runs because they get you your product no matter what else happens........

Offline MrRooks

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Always be knolling
« Reply #1407 on: Sun, 30 August 2015, 15:58:55 »

i think what im gonna do as a few people seem to not have them, is ask cody to send whatever he has left to me, then i can ship them out to people

if you are talking about your set, i can send you the tracking number, but usps tracking says this

Your item was delivered at the front door or porch at 1:27 pm on April 25, 2015

it then says your town and zip code but i removed that for the sake of privacy

the tracking would have been emailed to you but if not you cn view it by logging in to ctrl alt and viewing your hackd order

Sorry, I received my set of keys. Just no scoops or fixed shift. I filled out the form, PMed both you and Cody but never heard anything back. I'm 100% willing to cover the shipping cost.

Offline Invaderevan

« Reply #1408 on: Fri, 11 September 2015, 15:37:29 »
Was there a scooped 5 for the number pad with this set? I cannot seem to find one in my set and it's driving me a little mad >.<

WTTF Ribbits, Ashen V2 MX, Bronins

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1409 on: Fri, 11 September 2015, 15:39:27 »
Was there a scooped 5 for the number pad with this set? I cannot seem to find one in my set and it's driving me a little mad >.<

not to my knowledge

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1410 on: Fri, 11 September 2015, 15:40:30 »
oh for the few who didnt end up getting scoops

cody is about to ship my retro set to me, ill get him to throw all the remaining scoops to me so i can get them to anyone who needs them

Offline Invaderevan

« Reply #1411 on: Fri, 11 September 2015, 15:45:36 »

not to my knowledge

Alright, thanks bunny!

WTTF Ribbits, Ashen V2 MX, Bronins

Offline gogged

« Reply #1412 on: Fri, 11 September 2015, 16:14:53 »

cody is about to ship my retro set to me, ill get him to throw all the remaining scoops to me so i can get them to anyone who needs them

Thanks Bunny! My address has changed since the original set shipped. I put the new one in the support ticket I sent through the site. If you don't have that anymore PM me.

Offline dcormier

« Reply #1413 on: Fri, 11 September 2015, 18:59:18 »

Does this include people like me who didn't find out about the form until after people had been shipped the scoops/shift? I've still heard nothing after multiple attempts to contact Cody in different ways.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1414 on: Fri, 11 September 2015, 19:00:45 »

Does this include people like me who didn't find out about the form until after people had been shipped the scoops/shift? I've still heard nothing after multiple attempts to contact Cody in different ways.
He said anyone who needs them. So if you need them bunny will take care of you.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1415 on: Fri, 11 September 2015, 19:13:49 »

yep as stated above, ill take care of you on that matter as soon as i get them

Offline techmattr

« Reply #1416 on: Fri, 11 September 2015, 21:55:15 »
Do you know if he ever got the missing keys from SP? I was going to reach out to SP to see if I could get the 1 key I'm missing but I didn't want to cross streams so to speak.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1417 on: Fri, 11 September 2015, 22:35:55 »
Do you know if he ever got the missing keys from SP? I was going to reach out to SP to see if I could get the 1 key I'm missing but I didn't want to cross streams so to speak.

I don't think Bunny would be pissed if you speak directly with Melissa, in regards to getting the key(s) not received. 

She is quite helpful and a delight to deal with but then again SP wouldn't exist without her, she is the front face of that company.

Offline techmattr

« Reply #1418 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 17:55:33 »

I don't think Bunny would be pissed if you speak directly with Melissa, in regards to getting the key(s) not received. 

She is quite helpful and a delight to deal with but then again SP wouldn't exist without her, she is the front face of that company.

Followed up with Melissa. She said she hadn't received any replacement request from CtrlAlt and since the order were done through CtrlAlt the replacement would have to be done through them as well. Makes sense. I guess there's no way for her to validate an individual order.

Cody/Bunny, just want to make sure the missing cap replacements aren't forgotten. I'm not personally in any rush but don't want to speak for everyone... (2 of us?, maybe more?) :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1419 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 18:13:03 »
we cant request missing or damaged keys until we can do it all at once, we stil have 7 orders to get out who requested delayed shipping with other sets, so once they is complete, we can make the order with sp

Offline techmattr

« Reply #1420 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 23:44:18 »
we cant request missing or damaged keys until we can do it all at once, we stil have 7 orders to get out who requested delayed shipping with other sets, so once they is complete, we can make the order with sp

Makes sense. Thanks for the update!

Haha. I just started imagining people opening a box with Miami Twice, Hack'd, Hyper Fuse, JT and Retro all in one big box... lol your head would melt!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1421 on: Wed, 23 September 2015, 03:51:33 »
I just started imagining people opening a box with Miami Twice, Hack'd, Hyper Fuse, JT and Retro all in one big box... lol your head would melt!

YES they shall all suffer that rare condition known as CTRL/ALT chernobyl key-cap meltdown, your skull bursts forth as your brain heats up from all your expectations, then you simply disappear through the floorboards into the earth.

The massive heat melting several kilometers into the earth's core before running into some underground water supply to cool your descent into madness......... he he he  8) .

YES, there will always be the real aspect of receiving everything you could ever imagine and even more, when you buy from CTRL/ALT (should be a public health warning on every key-cap box).

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #1422 on: Wed, 23 September 2015, 06:34:01 »
I just started imagining people opening a box with Miami Twice, Hack'd, Hyper Fuse, JT and Retro all in one big box... lol your head would melt!

YES they shall all suffer that rare condition known as CTRL/ALT chernobyl key-cap meltdown, your skull bursts forth as your brain heats up from all your expectations, then you simply disappear through the floorboards into the earth.

The massive heat melting several kilometers into the earth's core before running into some underground water supply to cool your descent into madness......... he he he  8) .

YES, there will always be the real aspect of receiving everything you could ever imagine and even more, when you buy from CTRL/ALT (should be a public health warning on every key-cap box).

I'm about to have a minor case of keyboard overload after I get back from my work trip
I'm going to have at least 3 (possibly 4 keysets) waiting for me.... not sure what will get more love first - the gmk or the sa

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1423 on: Wed, 23 September 2015, 09:26:38 »

Makes sense. Thanks for the update!

Haha. I just started imagining people opening a box with Miami Twice, Hack'd, Hyper Fuse, JT and Retro all in one big box... lol your head would melt!

I have a box coming to me with Miami, Hack'd, and Hyperfuse at some point -- definitely very excited for that! Will be a good mail day :D
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline MrRooks

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Always be knolling
« Reply #1424 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 15:26:38 »
Any update for those of us still missing scoops?

Thanks.

Offline linkshine

• * Destiny Supporter
  • If you wanna b my lover, u gotta get w/ my friends
« Reply #1425 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 12:29:22 »
If anyone is tired of their set yet, I'm looking to nab one at retail price?

Offline blackkat

« Reply #1426 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 13:53:30 »
If anyone is tired of their set yet, I'm looking to nab one at retail price?

I've got a set that I'm no longer using.  I'll pm you pics when I get home.  They were in use on a 75% board, so the numpad keys are as new.  Also have the scoops and corrected shift key.

Offline hitlu

• [LF] Ogres and Colonel
Re: [GB] &quot;Hack'd by Geeks&quot; Keyset - Full Contour SA (Shipping Corrections)
« Reply #1427 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 20:13:24 »
if anyone wana try other sets. i wana take your order. pm me.
Colonel or Ogre

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #1428 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 23:53:40 »
Gentle bump  :)

Is there anyone else like me who ordered Hack'd and HyperFuse together? I got HF shipped to me but I'm still waiting on Hackd. I know Cody is on vacation and Bunny is super busy right now, so I just want to know if there are others still waiting?  :confused:

Offline omen7288

« Reply #1429 on: Sun, 08 November 2015, 19:41:10 »

Is there anyone else like me who ordered Hack'd and HyperFuse together? I got HF shipped to me but I'm still waiting on Hackd. I know Cody is on vacation and Bunny is super busy right now, so I just want to know if there are others still waiting?  :confused:

I did too and I am still waiting on both sets. My Hack'd ticket indicates they are waiting on more keys from Signature Plastics. I have no idea when that time frame will be/if an order was placed etc. I was going to wait until I receive my Hyperfuse set before pinging them again because I don't want to the communication overhead as they are pretty swamped based on what I read in other threads.

That being said, I'm right with you in being a little worried.
Planck MX Blue
Keycool PBT

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #1430 on: Sun, 08 November 2015, 22:22:05 »

I did too and I am still waiting on both sets. My Hack'd ticket indicates they are waiting on more keys from Signature Plastics. I have no idea when that time frame will be/if an order was placed etc. I was going to wait until I receive my Hyperfuse set before pinging them again because I don't want to the communication overhead as they are pretty swamped based on what I read in other threads.

Thanks for the update.

I talked with Bunny over PM's about my hackd ~6 weeks ago and he said the set is with him (in the UK) so I don't think they are waiting on more keys.

I'm sure there will be a response soon enough. Even if these 'bundled' orders have slipped through the net, we will get them at some point  :) ... Unlike some other GB's I've been in  :p

Offline lobehold

« Reply #1431 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 12:54:18 »
Probably a long shot, but if anyone is willing to sell their set, let me know.

Offline ehwc

« Reply #1432 on: Mon, 16 November 2015, 17:08:57 »

Thanks for the update.

I talked with Bunny over PM's about my hackd ~6 weeks ago and he said the set is with him (in the UK) so I don't think they are waiting on more keys.

I'm sure there will be a response soon enough. Even if these 'bundled' orders have slipped through the net, we will get them at some point  :) ... Unlike some other GB's I've been in  :p

Thanks for the update.

In the same boat as you, omen7288! Ordered both, waiting for both. Unlike nathanrosspowell, Bunny had told me that cody had all my orders, though that might be because I'm in the US?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1433 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 03:15:00 »
hey guys, bundled stuff not slipped through the net

just working through orders

i do have some sets here, so i had said shortly before i disappeared to have the baby that i would take care of a couple folks myself on this, that i still can, if i said that to you shoot me a pm and ill get it sorted asap

as for the last couple outstanding with hyperfuse, they will be sorted soon

as for anyone waiting on scoops etc, we are implementing a key request form in the site and itll be up soon for everyone so we can handle them all together

thanks

sorry for the lack of replies i had basically forgotten about the thread

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
Re: [GB] &quot;Hack'd by Geeks&quot; Keyset - Full Contour SA (Shipping Corrections)
« Reply #1434 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 00:01:15 »

i do have some sets here, so i had said shortly before i disappeared to have the baby that i would take care of a couple folks myself on this, that i still can, if i said that to you shoot me a pm and ill get it sorted asap

as for anyone waiting on scoops etc, we are implementing a key request form in the site and itll be up soon for everyone so we can handle them all together

thanks

Hey bunz,

You said you would take care of mine a few months back. I sent you a PM a few days ago about it after you asked for PMs in the SA Retro thread. Let me know if it's lost and I need to resend it.

Thanks a bunch!

Offline omen7288

« Reply #1435 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 17:52:13 »

thanks

PM Sent.
Planck MX Blue
Keycool PBT

Offline unipsykal

• ghostly lurker
« Reply #1436 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 02:20:22 »
PM'd

Offline gogged

« Reply #1437 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 23:27:59 »

thanks

Any update on this Bunny?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1438 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 05:45:36 »

thanks

pm me anything you need and ill get that sorted for you right away

Offline unipsykal

• ghostly lurker
« Reply #1439 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 05:51:22 »

thanks

I PM'd you recently Bunny, any response would be appreciated.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1440 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 05:58:54 »

thanks

I PM'd you recently Bunny, any response would be appreciated.

send it to me again i havent seen it

Offline omen7288

« Reply #1441 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 11:33:52 »
PM'd.
Planck MX Blue
Keycool PBT

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1442 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 02:05:26 »
I'll have the new system ready for support ready in a week or two.

You'll able to attach an address and ill be able to attach a label instantly. It's awesome and i can't wait to wrap it up. Just wrapping up a few essentials features.

If your dying for scoops right now. Ping me with an address and subject saying "Hack'd scoops".

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #1443 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 08:10:55 »

You'll able to attach an address and ill be able to attach a label instantly. It's awesome and i can't wait to wrap it up. Just wrapping up a few essentials features.

If your dying for scoops right now. Ping me with an address and subject saying "Hack'd scoops".

I'm dying to get my actually set right now   :'(

Last I heard was 'give me a week' from Bunny on December 1st.

Not trying to bust your bronads. I know you guys are busy and other GBs have priortiy, but this whole problem came from me bundling my order with hyperfuse to save on shipping... But I've had my HF for months (I know, lucky) yet no HbGs.

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #1444 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 00:12:09 »
Sorry to be a downer and bump this again, but I saw others in the HyperFuse thread getting promises of their bundled sets (HyperFuse and Hack'd By Geeks) getting sent out. Any chance of an update on mine?

I understand the whole deal with evreyone being busy and not being a business but as far as I know the only thing stopping me from having my set is that it's never been put into the post....  :-\

Just for the info, I've had my two Hyperfuse sets for months and been told twice about my hack'd set "it'll be in the post within the week"  :'(

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1445 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 05:15:27 »
Sorry to be a downer and bump this again, but I saw others in the HyperFuse thread getting promises of their bundled sets (HyperFuse and Hack'd By Geeks) getting sent out. Any chance of an update on mine?

I understand the whole deal with evreyone being busy and not being a business but as far as I know the only thing stopping me from having my set is that it's never been put into the post....  :-\

Just for the info, I've had my two Hyperfuse sets for months and been told twice about my hack'd set "it'll be in the post within the week"  :'(

sent you a pm to get it sorted good sir, sorry i missed your previous post

Offline omen7288

« Reply #1446 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 09:13:06 »
I just got mine in. I checked the TKL kit real quick and everything seems in order. I've very happy to have received it.

For those wondering about Hack'd, it did not get included in this shipment.  :(

For anyone in this boat, pm me your order number and I'll get it sorted once we have this last batch out and we can catch up on the awkward bits

Just linking a comment from the Hyperfuse thread in case someone is waiting for both. I haven't received either set yet but Hyper has a label created for me. I'll pm bunny after I get Hyperfuse if it doesn't have Hack'd.

Planck MX Blue
Keycool PBT

Offline gogged

« Reply #1447 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 14:01:04 »

Any update on the new system being up?

I sent a PM like you said we could, but never heard back or received anything.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1448 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 14:23:10 »

Any update on the new system being up?

I sent a PM like you said we could, but never heard back or received anything.

yeah its nearly ready

cody has just been swamped shipping orders constantly

as soon he is done the support update is the priority

hes had to go back and manually recheck every sorted hyperfuse set before  getting them out so thats what this week has been taken up with

Offline TheOpposition

« Reply #1449 on: Sat, 13 February 2016, 14:05:17 »
I'm still missing a Hack'd set purchased back in March of 2015, any help please?  I placed a support ticket quite a long time ago, with no updates.

Cheers
(2) Poker II's
Poker 3 W/ Blues
JD40
Ergrodox