Author Topic: [GB] "Hack'd by Geeks" Keyset - Full Contour SA (Shipping Corrections)  (Read 329943 times)

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
Re: [GB] "Hack'd by Geeks" Keyset - Full Contour SA (Production)
« Reply #1200 on: Mon, 18 May 2015, 22:09:33 »
I was literally just reading your ticket swimmingbird and then bunnylake pinged me to check this message out.

You'll receive a tracking number shortly via the ticket.

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1201 on: Mon, 18 May 2015, 22:10:27 »
Any idea on when the ctrlalt support tickets will be responded to? Been trying to track down my order for over 2 weeks now

But I will be responding to most of them tonight, I need to verify the paypal transactions before I respond so thats been the reason for delay.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #1202 on: Mon, 18 May 2015, 23:04:42 »
I was literally just reading your ticket swimmingbird and then bunnylake pinged me to check this message out.

You'll receive a tracking number shortly via the ticket.

Thanks Cody :)

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #1203 on: Mon, 18 May 2015, 23:06:09 »
Any idea on when the ctrlalt support tickets will be responded to? Been trying to track down my order for over 2 weeks now

im sorry to hear that, i was totally unaware, im in bed now, but if you pm me your order details ill get that chased up in the morning, on the point of tickets, i know cody is at the office shipping and working through tickets now

:D

Offline unipsykal

• ghostly lurker
« Reply #1204 on: Mon, 18 May 2015, 23:08:57 »
TFW someone else asks the question you've been dying to ask but were afraid to... thanks swimmingbird :P

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #1205 on: Tue, 19 May 2015, 00:34:03 »
Just got the shipping/ tracking number - thanks cody :)

Offline hebbler

« Reply #1206 on: Tue, 19 May 2015, 15:20:58 »
ok guys, could anyone missing the scoops and with the crooked right shift

please fill out this form

http://goo.gl/forms/xdBFkVjaOT

also, if you fill out the form, could you please quote this post and say you have done it, not for my benefit, but to maximise the chances of people seeing the form

Just got around to double checking my set.  Form sent.  Thanks again for a great set of keys!

Offline blud

« Reply #1207 on: Tue, 19 May 2015, 20:16:51 »
Not sure if this is the proper place to ask this but I had ordered an OG  shotty cap along with the hackd buy and have received my keyset some time ago already, in the packaging was a note saying that not all items were shipped (assuming they meant the cap) and would be sent out when available but on the website it shows as both items shipped.
My question is will I be waiting much longer for the cap and am I going to be responsible for shipping costs again?

sorry about this, some of the store items were on hand with me instead of cody, rather than add waiting time to your order whilst i shipped stuff to cody, he sent orders along with that note, i had totally missed this one

if you pm me your order number ill get that shipped out to you at my own expense this week good sir
These things happen, i'll shoot you a PM now, thanks!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1208 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 19:56:30 »
Arrived yesterday back home and after doing the usual greetings with the Mrs she showed me the Cody Special Box, literally like a pimple faced teenager, wiping away tears of joy, I savaged the box mercilessly.

Inside I found the key-sets perfectly wrapped by Cody and it included every type of key to install into virtually any keyboard.  Instantly installed the first set into an all Blue Filco and the Grey with the bright Orange had raped my eyeballs into oblivion.  Perfect colour-way had been chosen by JD.  I always wanted the key-set to stand out even at night and this baby delivers in spades, you can easily see the legends and the neutral grey background of the keys thrusts them into your field of vision easily.

CTRL/ALT has delivered BIG time on this set, if no one has bought into this yet, I truly feel sorry for you because you have no idea what a decent Colour-way can do for your visual and typing perception.

This is what makes Geekhack so great, implementing something truly special in the area of designing rare Key-sets..... Thank you CTRL/ALT  8) .

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1209 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 20:10:45 »

also, if you fill out the form, could you please quote this post and say you have done it, not for my benefit, but to maximise the chances of people seeing the form

Only just saw this,  form filled out...

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #1210 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 20:41:29 »
Arrived yesterday back home and after doing the usual greetings with the Mrs she showed me the Cody Special Box, literally like a pimple faced teenager, wiping away tears of joy, I savaged the box mercilessly.

Inside I found the key-sets perfectly wrapped by Cody and it included every type of key to install into virtually any keyboard.  Instantly installed the first set into an all Blue Filco and the Grey with the bright Orange had raped my eyeballs into oblivion.  Perfect colour-way had been chosen by JD.  I always wanted the key-set to stand out even at night and this baby delivers in spades, you can easily see the legends and the neutral grey background of the keys thrusts them into your field of vision easily.

CTRL/ALT has delivered BIG time on this set, if no one has bought into this yet, I truly feel sorry for you because you have no idea what a decent Colour-way can do for your visual and typing perception.

This is what makes Geekhack so great, implementing something truly special in the area of designing rare Key-sets..... Thank you CTRL/ALT  8) .
You described it so well that I'm thinking of putting mine on :)
Personally the row1 and the glare was too much for me, especially in night lighting, where the glare from the monitor shines onto the keys

I promised my set to my brother, I tried to lure him to one of my DSA sets, as I think they would be easier to type on, however he was taken away by the hack'd by geeks set, I'm hoping, once his keyboard is complicated, he will use the set/keyboard for years, and keep it later on as a keepsake

Still no word on the F/J/right-shift tho
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline unipsykal

• ghostly lurker
« Reply #1211 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 22:19:41 »
Hoping that I am not the only one still waiting for my order. Haven't had a reply from here or the support page at all. Just wanted to clarify if my PM order is coming and not going to be held up with the Hyperfuse GB.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1212 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 22:42:28 »
Hoping that I am not the only one still waiting for my order. Haven't had a reply from here or the support page at all. Just wanted to clarify if my PM order is coming and not going to be held up with the Hyperfuse GB.

I also have PM order, and mine is in the post, although I don't expect to see it for another coulpe of weeks due to the usual international postage speed.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1213 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 23:41:06 »

Bunny's collecting all the data from us relating to crooked keys that need to be re-ordered from SP so don't think it's ONLY Right Shifts that are in trouble.

He will send it all to SP requesting lots of extra keys to be re-made and when he receives them, he shall ship them all out to everyone who needs them.  In BunnyLake everything we require shall be provided hence patience is the key here.

Even though I've got the crooked Right Shift and another sloppy key hanging low, I can still use the keyboard easily.   Know SP has forgotten about basic Q & A issues relating to our key-set BUT they are obliged to fix it all quickly and hope they finally got that aspect of their business fixed before the next range of keys are made.

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #1214 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 23:51:59 »

Bunny's collecting all the data from us relating to crooked keys that need to be re-ordered from SP so don't think it's ONLY Right Shifts that are in trouble.

He will send it all to SP requesting lots of extra keys to be re-made and when he receives them, he shall ship them all out to everyone who needs them.  In BunnyLake everything we require shall be provided hence patience is the key here.

Even though I've got the crooked Right Shift and another sloppy key hanging low, I can still use the keyboard easily.   Know SP has forgotten about basic Q & A issues relating to our key-set BUT they are obliged to fix it all quickly and hope they finally got that aspect of their business fixed before the next range of keys are made.

Enlightening, thanks, I was under the impression that the F/J/rshift's were already received

I unfortunately tested the keyset on a keyboard with crooked switches, I didn't re-tested them after I re-soldered the keyboard, at this point I'm hoping the right shift is the only crooked one :)
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1215 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 00:17:32 »
I unfortunately tested the keyset on a keyboard with crooked switches, I didn't re-tested them after I re-soldered the keyboard, at this point I'm hoping the right shift is the only crooked one :)

ALWAYS have a spare keyboard from a recognized manufacturer like Filco, Leopold, WASD or Cherry because you can easily see how they all look when installed.

SP use to be known as a 'dodgey' manufacturer in the distant past, hence you need to quickly see what you have received from them and when to contact someone, to repair any possible mistake(s). 

For some reason they dropped the ball on this particular key-set release, hence I'm not going to light my flame and pick up the trusty old pitchfork just yet......  ::)

Offline unipsykal

• ghostly lurker
« Reply #1216 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 00:21:56 »

I also have PM order, and mine is in the post, although I don't expect to see it for another coulpe of weeks due to the usual international postage speed.

OK cool. Just hoping its not lost in transit as I am around 600 miles from Cody.

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #1217 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 01:53:51 »

ALWAYS have a spare keyboard from a recognized manufacturer like Filco, Leopold, WASD or Cherry because you can easily see how they all look when installed.

SP use to be known as a 'dodgey' manufacturer in the distant past, hence you need to quickly see what you have received from them and when to contact someone, to repair any possible mistake(s). 

For some reason they dropped the ball on this particular key-set release, hence I'm not going to light my flame and pick up the trusty old pitchfork just yet......  ::)

Haha :)

That's indeed a very very good advice

I actually have a WASD V2 that I use just for testing, but I'm too lazy to put on all the keycaps to test right now

As an example, I thought even after I fixed the keyboard, the switches were mis-aligned, turns out it was the Eve set I was using, 1u keycaps had varying footprints that made the switches look mis-assembled, I could only verify after testing them on the V2

Indeed the SP quality is questionable, the Dolch set is perfect, the Eve set is ..., to make the matter worse, they side molded the W key while they bottom mold every other key, which makes it an odd one out in the group, I think every key should molded from the top, so their molding points are hidden, yet I just don't understand SP

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1218 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 02:02:16 »

'Cos it's not on this page yet :thumb:

What about if SP knew there were sales to be had - have enough sets been done to do an IC for row 4 shifts in all previously run colourways and get a significant order?

Filled out the form! OHHH ROW 4 SHIFT 

Can there be a separate GB for Row 4 shifts? I think there'd be enough interest :)
Sure, we could do that. Two shifts at $4000 per mold is $8000. About 100 orders for a set of shifts, let's say $5 per pair.

Your total for an order of two shift keys is $85 plus shipping. Everyone good with that?

Sorry, awhitedev. I don't mean to be sarcastic toward you at all. It's simply a situation we can't really comprehend.

The crazy part here is that if they have in-house CNC machines for making the molds, the cost should really be minimal, it's just the labour time to do the design and the material cost and I suspect they could use the 3D model of say, backspace and update it to 2.25x and 2.75x size on the PC easily enough. After all, Row 4 are the same as inverted Row 2.

If they outsource their moldmaking to an external engineering firm, then I can understand how a mold costs more, but $4000 per mold? That's a bit steep. How did they get the proper molds made for the Row 3 Shifts? IIRC, the Round 4 Sphericals had incorrect sized Row 3 Shifts and Enter.
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #1219 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 02:24:22 »
A signature plastics bashing thread would be awesome, there are so many things I want to complain about :)

Again on DSA's, I don't get why they use smaller fonts on some extra keys, on the Dolch set for example, the "Caps Lock" uses the regular font, which covers the entire key, however for the same size, the "Control" key has a much smaller font, creates an unnecessary irregularity

I'm guessing the answers to all these problems is that they are pretty lazy and they don't give too much damn

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1220 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 03:11:31 »
A signature plastics bashing thread would be awesome, there are so many things I want to complain about :)

I'm guessing the answers to all these problems is that they are pretty lazy and they don't give too much damn

Also don't forget we are dealing with individuals here hence the Q & A changes with who's on tap at the production line.  Can you imagine the absolute boredom of looking at each key out of millions to determine which ones are de-formed ?  If this was in Japan they would assemble computers and lasers to measure each key and compare each one's dimensions via a laser, as it rolls by on a conveyor belt.

The failures get removed or dumped and recorded so that the lost keys can be re-made to make up the shortfall of the deformed (removed) stock.  Hopefully one day in the future SP could afford such a set-up and avoid such losses in time and stock.
« Last Edit: Fri, 22 May 2015, 03:13:31 by Elrick »

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #1221 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 08:13:19 »

'Cos it's not on this page yet :thumb:

What about if SP knew there were sales to be had - have enough sets been done to do an IC for row 4 shifts in all previously run colourways and get a significant order?

Filled out the form! OHHH ROW 4 SHIFT 

Can there be a separate GB for Row 4 shifts? I think there'd be enough interest :)
Sure, we could do that. Two shifts at $4000 per mold is $8000. About 100 orders for a set of shifts, let's say $5 per pair.

Your total for an order of two shift keys is $85 plus shipping. Everyone good with that?

Sorry, awhitedev. I don't mean to be sarcastic toward you at all. It's simply a situation we can't really comprehend.

The crazy part here is that if they have in-house CNC machines for making the molds, the cost should really be minimal, it's just the labour time to do the design and the material cost and I suspect they could use the 3D model of say, backspace and update it to 2.25x and 2.75x size on the PC easily enough. After all, Row 4 are the same as inverted Row 2.

If they outsource their moldmaking to an external engineering firm, then I can understand how a mold costs more, but $4000 per mold? That's a bit steep. How did they get the proper molds made for the Row 3 Shifts? IIRC, the Round 4 Sphericals had incorrect sized Row 3 Shifts and Enter.

I spent 8 years as a CNC machinist, tool & die as well as moldmaking. $4,000 is a cheap mold. But you have to spend money to make money.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline SL89

« Reply #1222 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 16:00:39 »
Just got the word the set was delivered at home. Thank's to JD for designing it, and [CTRL]ALT (ESPECIALLY CODY AND BUNNY) for dealing with me through this process. Thank you guys for allowing PM orders at all. I am very excited.

P.S. Does anyone know the fastest way to get some Costar stabilizer pegs?

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1223 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 16:07:54 »
Just got the word the set was delivered at home. Thank's to JD for designing it, and [CTRL]ALT (ESPECIALLY CODY AND BUNNY) for dealing with me through this process. Thank you guys for allowing PM orders at all. I am very excited.

WASD sells them, they're probably a decent bet.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline SL89

« Reply #1224 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 16:15:09 »

They are the only people I've found atm. But its 60+ bucks to overnight them lol. I'm thinking of just leaving the stabilized keys from my Filco set until then :/

Offline ImDaBaron

« Reply #1225 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 17:29:06 »
Cody I sent you a PM regarding the form

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1226 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 17:39:36 »

They are the only people I've found atm. But its 60+ bucks to overnight them lol. I'm thinking of just leaving the stabilized keys from my Filco set until then :/

You should be able to take the stabilizer inserts out of the old keycaps and put them in the new ones.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline SL89

« Reply #1227 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 17:54:09 »

You should be able to take the stabilizer inserts out of the old keycaps and put them in the new ones.

Unfortunately they are glued in, I'm not sure how well and i dont want to trash the caps.

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #1228 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 20:32:08 »
I bought 40 stab inserts a while ago, at that time it seemed excessive, however I probably should have bought more
Even though I fasten them with paper, It's generally a good idea to use new ones with new keys
It feels like new ones are stiffer, while used ones are worned out, lubed, harder to fasten in place

I think it's a good idea to cache both cherry and costar stabs and parts, for DIY projects they prove to be very handy, they also go out of stock temporarily, which boosts the prices, the spacebar wire was out of stock at WASD a week ago, and they started being 5$ instead of 0.5$'s on mechanical keyboards immediately

One useful on topic information, as far as I remember, SA was loose similar to DSA, I recall fastening them in place with a small piece of paper similar to DSA's

Offline SL89

« Reply #1229 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 20:37:13 »
I generally use double sided tape. But besides MK.com and WASD there are zero options. I'll bite the big one and wait it out i guess.

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #1230 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 20:41:04 »
I generally use double sided tape. But besides MK.com and WASD there are zero options. I'll bite the big one and wait it out i guess.

First time I'm hearing of double sided tape, does it render keycaps as non-cherry stab usable?

I haven't had any problems with paper-strong-fastening yet, it's very hard to pull them out and none got out during regular usage yet

Offline SL89

« Reply #1231 on: Sat, 23 May 2015, 08:10:40 »
No, it pulls out just fine

Offline janvkn

« Reply #1232 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 14:16:41 »
Unfortunately they are glued in, I'm not sure how well and i dont want to trash the caps.

Is this the Filco doubleshot SA set by any chance?

I was able to remove the glued in stabs by putting a kitchen knife under them and gently applying upwards pressure, using the keycap edge as leverage, and they came out easily.

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #1233 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 14:21:14 »

http://www.keyboardco.com/product/4-filco-white-stabilizers.asp
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #1234 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 14:26:39 »
the keyboard company website always reminds me of "the office"

Offline MoarCoffeePlzzz

• Formerly Deeptek
« Reply #1235 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 22:37:28 »
Very interested in getting this kit. Hopefully its available when I get paid!

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #1236 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 23:23:00 »

Group buy ended ages ago - only way to buy one now would be second hand off somebody who bought it

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1237 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 23:28:19 »

Group buy ended ages ago - only way to buy one now would be second hand off somebody who bought it

And be prepared to be fully Gaped, so apply a huge amount of KY onto your poor wallet because it shall hurt  :thumb: .

Hack'd by Geeks is an extremely rare key-set and won't be re-built ever again, just ask Bunny  8) .

Offline techmattr

« Reply #1238 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 08:38:54 »
Were invoices sent out for scoops and shifts from the docs form? Also still missing a >. key. Not sure if I should just ask SP to send me one?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1239 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 08:43:34 »
Were invoices sent out for scoops and shifts from the docs form? Also still missing a >. key. Not sure if I should just ask SP to send me one?

they havent yet, ive had baby scans and just a crazy busy week, i havent been around much, ill have a chat with cody tonight and find out when he can do all the scoops and whatnot, i can front the shipping anyway so it wont hold them up, and i can just invoice for people who said they will pay shipping once i have some more time
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline techmattr

« Reply #1240 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 14:02:34 »

they havent yet, ive had baby scans and just a crazy busy week, i havent been around much, ill have a chat with cody tonight and find out when he can do all the scoops and whatnot, i can front the shipping anyway so it wont hold them up, and i can just invoice for people who said they will pay shipping once i have some more time

Thanks for the update!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1241 on: Wed, 27 May 2015, 05:50:29 »
Very arrived!

Many thank you :)

101769-0

There's a lot of plastic there - I don't know what many of those extra keys are for!  6 arrow keys, 3 Esc, 5 Shift, epic set :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline unipsykal

• ghostly lurker
« Reply #1242 on: Wed, 27 May 2015, 06:03:21 »
Very arrived!

(Attachment Link)

There's a lot of plastic there - I don't know what many of those extra keys are for!  6 arrow keys, 3 Esc, 5 Shift, epic set :D

oo nice! you got a keychain too!

i cant wait for mine to show up :P

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1243 on: Wed, 27 May 2015, 06:09:39 »
Very arrived!

(Attachment Link)

Yes - I wasn't expecting that!

I have 2 large right Shift and scooped and non-scopped F and J.

Is there anything else I should be looking for?

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #1244 on: Wed, 27 May 2015, 06:13:38 »
That's interesting, I guess yours was an improved/late shipment

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #1245 on: Wed, 27 May 2015, 06:56:37 »
So many shift keys :p

I feel a bit blasphemous putting this on a 60% board when there's so many leftovers

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #1246 on: Wed, 27 May 2015, 07:49:52 »
So many shift keys

I feel a bit blasphemous putting this on a 60% board when there's so many leftovers
JD put his on a JD40.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1247 on: Wed, 27 May 2015, 08:09:47 »
Very arrived!

(Attachment Link)

I had the same reaction when I saw all these extra keys. :)

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline bluesoul

« Reply #1248 on: Wed, 27 May 2015, 20:50:20 »
Very arrived!

(Attachment Link)

lucky guy, i just wait for my own right Shift and scooped F and J... :blank:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1249 on: Wed, 27 May 2015, 21:20:15 »

lucky guy, i just wait for my own right Shift and scooped F and J... :blank:

Benefit, if you can call it that, of being one of the last to receive the set ;)