I am fairly new here and want to discuss current Interest Check on PMK. (Carbon IC on PMK
I tried already to gain access to this forum for a few weeks but it seems the EMail services i use has blacklisted this site, so could not get the activation mail. In this case i want to thank "livingspeedbump" who helped me to get here.
My design is the "Carbon" keyset and it is dedicated to the Carbon element (not the Carbon Fiber i like to get rid of this cool kids **** and keep it scientific).
I like to call it better "Kohlenstoff"(german) or "Uglerod"(russian). But lets stay international so nobody is missguided. Anyway i want to say i am not chemist but i got some help from people from reddit who study Chemistry.
I know it has some similarities with "Hackd by Geeks" keyset but as a whole i find it for myself very different.
There are some issues with Novelty kit some of the keys are not moldable and i will rework it in the near future. I wrote already an email to Melissa but i asume they got a lot of stuff to do with new store system.
If you are interested in this IC, then i need your help in form of critics and suggestions. I will appreciate any kind of constructive feedback.
Anyway for lazy ones here is the whole deal.
fitting max 10 child deals rule of pmk.
Blanks and Spacebars will be available in the store per default.
Reworked Novelties to make them possible to be molded.
Diamond is gone (too many sharp edges and rounded it looks awfull)
instead added "Old but reliable Butt Kickers"
Added Carbon Logo Enter.
Update: Novelties removed r3 warning signs. Removed redundant r1 orange escape from other kits as the base set contains already one. Add orange function keys. Combined with base kit you can make full orange function row.
Update: Added led windowe keys to base and novelties kit. Reworked some novelties for molding.
Update: Got approximated Costs for Carbon. Keep in mind these are approximated costs so they are not final.
Update: Orange Alphas pricing was wrong.
- Non stepped capslock (windowed too) with off center stem
- Windowed Key front- and back- print (due to different led positions)
- support for UK Dworak/Colemak.
- Split iso into 2-3 kits and separate ISO enter shift + graphene ISO enter in both colors. (maybe even all 3 colors)
- Graphene blanks for plancks or other custom layouts.
- Arrow kit and gaming kit.
- gray escape for base kit
- flex kit is missing scroll lock, print, pause
- nav cluster in gray color
- split Base kit into alphas and modifiers.
- graphene modifiers?
- control, function, etc replacements for capslock
- point out discoloring issues with grey color (possible change of grey color)
- 2u row1 graphene backspace.
- support for Filco Minila and Leopold fc660 series.
- 1.5u vertical keys with led window for ergodox kit.
- row 2 Backspace
- mac kit with symbols instead of words.
- Arrow cluster row4 is distructing. (gamer kit arrow cluster other row 3 and row 2 for exchangeability).
- nav cluster Del, End, Page down in row 4 possibility.
- warning signs also in GQM.