Author Topic: Joey Quinn's CAD File Dump  (Read 1288 times)

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
Joey Quinn's CAD File Dump
« on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 13:06:00 »
Over my time on GH I've helped several users make plates/cases/pcbs for keyboards and model keyboard related objects. I'll be using this thread to share these resources and answer questions about them. Later today I'll be making an artisan thread so plates or models can be requested but if all you'd like is a minor change to an already made plate feel free to request the change here. As I said earlier the purpose of this is to share some resources with the community. I'm fine with people using the files for personal projects and having them made as is or modifying them for a different use. These are not available for group buy or sales usage unless you contact me first and ask to use them!

Here is the folder with all the files, my next post will go over what's in the folder.

Gone
« Last Edit: Thu, 05 July 2018, 01:01:01 by Joey Quinn »
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
Re: Joey Quinn's CAD File Dump
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 13:06:09 »
Plates

Gone : For a JD style case or similar
The A.87 has weird spacing so this plate won't work with most TKLs

Note: This isn't a picture of my plate, just a representation of what you'll get if you use the file

Universal Phantom TKL Plate
Soon

Universal 60% Full Case
Soon

Universal 60% Plate
Soon

Gone : JD style case for the MA42 (Arguably the best 40% ever  :D)

Note: This plate is old and may have issues, ask me to check it out before you use it.
« Last Edit: Thu, 05 July 2018, 01:00:36 by Joey Quinn »
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
Re: Joey Quinn's CAD File Dump
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 13:06:17 »
PCBs

MA42 Rev.b

JD45 Prototype

3D Models

Gone : Made with help and measurements from Binge these models don't include a stem because they were designed to be a base for cap making
« Last Edit: Thu, 05 July 2018, 00:59:59 by Joey Quinn »