Author Topic: [Hot Keys Project] MX and Topre Blank keys Pre-order Sale ""Over""  (Read 63385 times)

Offline wupi

Re: [Hot Keys Project] MX and Topre Blank keys Pre-order Sale
« Reply #150 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 12:13:11 »
Ordered :)

Payed!  :D
« Last Edit: Fri, 10 July 2015, 12:19:11 by wupi »

Offline martinyeah

• * Maker
« Reply #151 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 13:35:52 »
Interested but:

1. Martin has no heat and I've never bought from him before. Has anybody else here? I mean is this going to turn into a Druger/Redline problem?
2. I'm assuming that the Topre keys are all Topre profile, right?
3. Would love the MX keys but no Cherry Profile = No Sale here.

Cheers,

K

The Topre blank key are the same with the Topre profile.

Cherry Profile blank keys maybe next time =D

Offline martinyeah

• * Maker
"Updated 10th July" - I already Email to the 40 winners , each winner can receive one special gift "Warmaster MX or Topre version". Thank you

Offline temporal

• gear for the gear god
omg I won!
thanks Martin, you're the best   :D
going to be a topre warmaster how cool is that

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
"Updated 10th July" - I already Email to the 40 winners , each winner can receive one special gift "Warmaster MX or Topre version". Thank you

Show Image

Awesome! I won :D (it went to spam though!) Thanks Martin!

Check your spam folders ;)
« Last Edit: Fri, 10 July 2015, 15:18:32 by Zeal »
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline mason

• have fun with her, ryan
Holy crap the first time I've won something on GH.
Thanks Martin  ;D

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
Congratulations you 40 lucky bastards.  :)
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline Peddamann

NOOOOOO i didnt win :-/ bet i was one of the first 10-20 taking part in that presale

well: congrats to the winners :D enjoy your white walkmaster!

Offline minTea

Woohoo!!! I think this is the first giveaway related cap I've won! Thank you Martin! :D Gotta go MX since it will match quite well with Raindrop :D  I'm going to email you as well but if I still could I think I'd like to add a laser fn and esc topre to my already 8 cap order :X

Offline fliptrik

Dope! I got one! This is my first giveaway cap, as well. Thanks, Martin!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Hey martin, didn't get my winning email. Let me know if you need to resend it.  :rolleyes:

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
Looking good Martin! ;)
Got the e-mail today. MX for me of course.
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
Damn I thought I made it to the first 40 as I ordered just when I received the notification on Taptalk.

Enjoy the winners!

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline Peddamann

Damn I thought I made it to the first 40 as I ordered just when I received the notification on Taptalk.

Enjoy the winners!

the deal was a random 40 of the first 100... so... welcome to the other 59 ;)

Offline mko

This is pure lust

Offline fanpeople

Random winner checking in  :thumb:

Thanks for the good work Martin

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder

Enjoy the winners!

the deal was a random 40 of the first 100... so... welcome to the other 59 ;)
Oh OK. I missed that information. I thought it was the first 40, period. Thanks for clarifying. ;)

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
Thanks Martin 8)
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Bigpock

gahhh! I would of ordered one of those single keycaps just for the warmaster! That is one good looking artisan

Grats to everyone who got one

Offline zet10n

« Reply #169 on: Mon, 13 July 2015, 08:10:23 »
Show Image

oh dear! is that a realforce you have em on?

Offline Altis

« Reply #170 on: Mon, 13 July 2015, 23:54:12 »
Show Image

oh dear! is that a realforce you have em on?

That's the 10th anniversary edition of the Realforce 87U. Blue/grey keycaps... They go for a steep price on eBay (around $400).

Looks really good.

Congrats to all the winners! PM me if you decide to part ways with the Warmaster.  :cool:
WhiteFox (Gateron Brown) -- Realforce 87U 45g -- Realforce 104UG (Hi Pro 45g) -- Realforce 108US 30g JIS -- HHKB Pro 2 -- IBM Model M ('90) -- IBM Model M SSK ('87) -- NMB RT-101 & RT-8255C+ (Hi-Tek Space Invaders) -- Chicony KB-5181 (Monterey Blue Alps) -- KPT-102 (KPT Alps) -- KUL ES-87 (62/65g Purple Zealios) -- CM QFR (MX Red) -- Apple Aluminum BT -- Realforce 23u Numpad -- Logitech K740 -- QSENN DT-35 -- Zenith Z-150 (Green Alps)

Offline Pdub

Just bought 7 keys so excited to get them!

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
Where do we choose the wether we want Topre or MX for the preorder giveaway winners  :eek: thanks all :thumb:
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
Where do we choose the wether we want Topre or MX for the preorder giveaway winners  :eek: thanks all :thumb:

I sent a reply email to the HKP address and got a confirmation reply shortly afterwards  :thumb:

Offline martinyeah

• * Maker

I had Pm'ed you, please check :)

Offline olijuice

I placed an order for the Indigo Purple. Those look great. It's not too late now that the preorder is over?

Offline redskull

hi martin,

i received your invoice today. how long before i have to pay for it? seems that this week im having a wee bit financial constraints. :(

Offline martinyeah

• * Maker

hi martin,

i received your invoice today. how long before i have to pay for it? seems that this week im having a wee bit financial constraints. :(

The payment deadline is 8 Aug =D

Offline Happylomo

Just placed my order! 
Thought i wasn't gonna make it to the order deadline, apparently still 2 days left.  ;D

Offline redskull

hi martin,

The payment deadline is 8 Aug =D

ok cool!

Offline martinyeah

• * Maker

Offline martinyeah

• * Maker

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Show Image

Show Image

This, apart from the transparent red, makes me wish I had a black HHKB instead of my white one.

But I still like my white one :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline fanpeople

Show Image

Show Image

This, apart from the transparent red, makes me wish I had a black HHKB instead of my white one.

But I still like my white one :)

I want a white one to go with my black one, and those photos are just teasing

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #184 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 11:05:29 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 11 August 2015, 15:14:20 by esoomenona »

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot

How are these caps coming along? Looking forward to them.

I keep thinking about this too. I'm super hyped for the black/maroon Topre keys I ordered!

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator

How are these caps coming along? Looking forward to them.

I keep thinking about this too. I'm super hyped for the black/maroon Topre keys I ordered!

"Updated 29th July" - The keycaps are start producing, can be sending out at September. Exact date will be announce later.

Offline olijuice

Re: [Hot Keys Project] MX and Topre Blank keys Pre-order Sale ""Producing"
« Reply #187 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 18:31:20 »
I am just now regretting not buying more!  Although I haven't received them I just thought how dumb I was not buying a few more. Will this be the last sale of these kinds or will there be another in the future?

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #188 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 19:34:43 »
I am just now regretting not buying more!  Although I haven't received them I just thought how dumb I was not buying a few more. Will this be the last sale of these kinds or will there be another in the future?
if you have MX I can sell you mine when they come for retail. I think I got 3 maroon

Offline olijuice

if you have MX I can sell you mine when they come for retail. I think I got 3 maroon

Topre :( and the maroons are the ones that I wanted too lol. But I did also get an MX one so I may consider that too whenever they arrive. I appreciate it.

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore

Topre :( and the maroons are the ones that I wanted too lol. But I did also get an MX one so I may consider that too whenever they arrive. I appreciate it.
NP. I hadn't realized they were OEM profile and I only use cherry profile  :(

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #191 on: Sat, 08 August 2015, 00:42:21 »
I was catching up on my recent purchases, and realised that I had already paid for this.

Also payment is due today (or tomorrow, depending on where you are in the world).

Also also I forgot about the bonus prizes - congrats to those who won :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #192 on: Sat, 08 August 2015, 00:48:30 »
OMG... How did I miss this...
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline Shinryuu

« Reply #193 on: Thu, 13 August 2015, 14:39:05 »
Holy... these looks great!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Offline macmakkara

« Reply #194 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 16:26:45 »
Martin any ideas when these are ready for shipping? Im going to move at end of september so il propably have to change shipping address :/

Offline frarees

• ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ WANGERZ
« Reply #195 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 06:18:41 »
I missed those beauties! I guess there is no way now to get them, right?

Offline DrCr4nK

• Yeah, man. I dig that.
« Reply #196 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 09:12:34 »
Curious about how they're coming along.. Excited!  ;D

Offline martinyeah

• * Maker
Re: [Hot Keys Project] MX and Topre Blank keys Pre-order Sale ""Shipping"
« Reply #197 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 12:53:07 »
Orders are start shipping out.

Thank you for your patience :)

Offline wupi

Re: [Hot Keys Project] MX and Topre Blank keys Pre-order Sale ""Shipping""
« Reply #198 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 14:21:17 »
jippie  :D

Offline KnivesM

Re: [Hot Keys Project] MX and Topre Blank keys Pre-order Sale ""Shipping"
« Reply #199 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 15:42:08 »
Orders are start shipping out.

Thank you for your patience :)
Hype ;D
[WTT] Bros | HWS | Nightcaps [WTTF] Bros | KBK/KWK | CC

LZ-FE                 Kpad           Poker II                   Leopold 980M          TGR Tris       TGR-Jane   
72g Vintage Blacks      Blacks            Blues                        Silent Pinks                Coming Soon™

Others
More
Leopold 750RT - Reds, Smart68 Coming Soon™, Steelseries 6Gv2 - Reds