Author Topic: Many factory keybcaps, a rosewill 90000 in blue with a funky usb port, and more  (Read 1007 times)

Offline wharrislv

• Trade Count: (0)
Here is all my stuff with a username pic on it.  Its my first classified so if I do something wrong please let me know and I will fix it!  I am VERY up for trade so feel free to offer.  I am looking for any brobots, any gasmasks, a camo filco, a bolt modded model m - which i plan to hydrodip with a klimt painting, probably medicine)  I have lots of other stuff but its not for sale, these are just taking up space so maybe if I sell a few more I can get me a bolt modded model M (my ex wife stole mine) or a camo filco.  BTW  if anyone has either one of those you can have this entire lot in trade.  I'd even put in a bit of money on top!!

I'll also sell the whole lot for 180 if you like.

`

I'll ship anywhere, but require payment in advance.  If you know of an escrow service I'm very willing.  I will also PM you my real address and even other proof that I'm legit, whatever you want.  This is all real, working stuff.

Rosewill 9000 in blues.  The usb port is wonky so sometimes it loses connections.  Can you open and solder this thing?  Buy it for 30 bucks or give me a gasmask in topre or MX! 

`

Happy Hacking Keyboard Lite (NOT TOPRE!)  $50  Or, any Brobot!

IBM Model F.  Its big, its heavy, it needs a serious ass converter.  Everyone told me it was the holy grail.  I like my HHKB's, sorry...  $100 (Not included in the trade all deal sorry, but we can work something out, I'm flexible.  Maybe add me a brobot or two along with a camo fildo or a modded model m and we can talk!)

LYNK Terminal keyboard

Cool piece of history with all the original stuff even the box and manual.  This thing is PRISTINE.  2 piece keys, never opened, brand new expect to take pics.  It needs a converter, so one of the little USB things won't work.  This one will require some tinkering, or just use it for parts! $30 or any gasmask or brobot.

Coolermaster quickfire rapid original keyset with the red WASD, I put dolch on mine, its TKL

$15

More shots of the keysets, along with some closeups, sorry about the potato

White side printed full set, used about a week, very clean

You can also see a signature plastics grab bag.  I took ONE key out of it, a big red no that I thought was cool.  The rest are still in there, so I think its worth $35.

There is also a factory set for a pure pro in there, I guess $15?

Thanks for reading, sorry in advance if I broke rules, I'm a bit of a noob but I am VERY willing to listen and learn.

If you'd like to get hold of me quickly, use email option instead of PM - wharrislv@gmail.com
« Last Edit: Fri, 17 July 2015, 07:53:04 by wharrislv »
Current daily drivers : HHKB Pro 2, HHKB Lite in a server rack, A few Filco numpads in brown and blue, Pure Pro in Brown with Rainbow PBT, CM Ninja in Brown with white engaved PBTs, two Model Ms 89 and 91 with a few red esc, Ergodox full in clear with blanks, a jdcarpe built 40% awaiting some Round 6 keycaps, and soon a Gon custom.  Hundreds more on site at a mechanical friendly work site where I am the purchaser.  If it exists, I probably have used one!

Offline 3K

Is it just me or did you put in the thumbnails of your Rosewill and HHKB?

Model M '88    | Model M SSK '87 | HHKB P2  | Zowie FK1

Offline wharrislv

Good call, thank you!!
Current daily drivers : HHKB Pro 2, HHKB Lite in a server rack, A few Filco numpads in brown and blue, Pure Pro in Brown with Rainbow PBT, CM Ninja in Brown with white engaved PBTs, two Model Ms 89 and 91 with a few red esc, Ergodox full in clear with blanks, a jdcarpe built 40% awaiting some Round 6 keycaps, and soon a Gon custom.  Hundreds more on site at a mechanical friendly work site where I am the purchaser.  If it exists, I probably have used one!