Author Topic: [IC] Reactor Aluminum Assembled Key Caps GB(GROUPBUY LIVE)  (Read 17251 times)

Offline Hellcatz

Re: [IC] Reactor Aluminum Assembled Key Caps GB
« Reply #50 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 18:37:23 »
count me in

Offline Niomosy

Re: [IC] Reactor Aluminum Assembled Key Caps GB
« Reply #51 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 19:25:41 »
Wow these keycaps are very impressive, it looks like a lot of time and effort went into making these. :thumb:

Have you come up with pricing yet?
As the type two of reactor is really hard for CNC, now for type 1 i consider 55, for type 2 consider 60, if having 100+people in, the price will be modified..

That is reasonably priced.

Totally agreed, I don't understand why so many people are complaining. Perhaps they don't understand the process?

Two compartments in my brain talking.  From a logical standpoint, my brain understands the price.  From a practical standpoint, my brain says, "that's a lot of money for a keycap."  Then again, I don't really do artisan caps and have no concept of spending that kind of money for an individual keycap as I'm coming more from a keycap user perspective, not a collector perspective.

Offline Jedi

For the GB, how did you plan on setting it up?  I can't decide between the two.  May have to throw down for one of each!

Offline wangbwhz

I will start the group buy today
There 9 color selection for type 1, but unfortunately there is black-red selection for type 2
My Precious¬

Offline bcredbottle

But the gundam :(

Offline wangbwhz

No worries, as i can not guarantee the number of key caps i am able to make with limited time, i will post other key caps in Artisan Services later~
My Precious¬

Offline bcredbottle

No worries, as i can not guarantee the number of key caps i am able to make with limited time, i will post other key caps in Artisan Services later~

Ok. Your reactor caps are amazing though. I didn't mean to complain at all.