Author Topic: [GB] F62+F77 orders now open! New Kishsaver+Industrial Model F Keyboards  (Read 532806 times)

Offline Ellipse

Re: [GB] F62+F77 orders now open! New Kishsaver+Industrial Model F Keyboards
« Reply #2650 on: Tue, 22 September 2020, 18:50:17 »
Dye sublimation update - the trial of the dye sublimation jig is set to be completed this week. 

Second container shipment update - the factory is wrapping up the repairs and expects the shipment to go out before the end of October.  In order to continue mailing out keyboards upon request, they will not be holding up the second container shipment for the dye sublimation to finish.

This is the first test of a full jig as opposed to previous tests of small jigs to work out how to achieve the tolerances, so it took a few weeks longer than previous test jigs.

Also I wanted to share (with permission) a great photo from a customer matching his True Red F77 with an SGI (Silicon Graphics) Fuel computer.  A great setup!

« Last Edit: Tue, 22 September 2020, 21:07:35 by Ellipse »

Offline mode

« Reply #2651 on: Wed, 23 September 2020, 01:26:46 »
Dye sublimation update - the trial of the dye sublimation jig is set to be completed this week. 

Second container shipment update - the factory is wrapping up the repairs and expects the shipment to go out before the end of October.  In order to continue mailing out keyboards upon request, they will not be holding up the second container shipment for the dye sublimation to finish.

This is the first test of a full jig as opposed to previous tests of small jigs to work out how to achieve the tolerances, so it took a few weeks longer than previous test jigs.

Also I wanted to share (with permission) a great photo from a customer matching his True Red F77 with an SGI (Silicon Graphics) Fuel computer.  A great setup!

(Attachment Link)

Damn thatís a good look, red is the best colour imo. They sure donít make computers like SGI used to.

Iím still a bit tempted!

Offline Ellipse

« Reply #2652 on: Wed, 23 September 2020, 15:26:07 »
Solenoid Installation Guide and Sound Test video:

Offline pixelpusher

« Reply #2653 on: Fri, 25 September 2020, 08:12:20 »
Thanks for the installation and demo video.  I placed an order for a driver and solenoid.  I put a reference to my original order in the notes.   :thumb:

Offline Pete

« Reply #2654 on: Sat, 26 September 2020, 06:41:03 »
I wonder if anyone has thought about installing multiple solenoids? I'm only half joking because I'd love to hear it in action :)