Author Topic: Meet Zorgon - Far sicker than your average spyder  (Read 3045 times)

Offline jaffers

Meet Zorgon - Far sicker than your average spyder
« on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 01:06:33 »

This is Zorgon. He is a horny little spider that I found when he was trying to crawl up my pants. I have no idea what he eats or what type of spider he is.

You know when you were a kid, and you drew an animal but it was a killer, like a spider with ****ing spikes on its back. This is it.

So far I have found that he likes photography but not being photographed cause he kept ****ing running away and he is fast like sonic. Here is an action shot where he is base jumping

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
Re: Meet Zorgon - Far sicker than your average spyder
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 01:24:13 »
Very nice.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline KnivesM

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 01:42:15 »
http://www.findaspider.org.au/find/spiders/126.htm

Just googled around and found this, looks to be the same. Jewel or Spiny Spider
[WTT] Bros | HWS | Nightcaps [WTTF] Bros | KBK/KWK | CC

LZ-FE                 Kpad           Poker II                   Leopold 980M          TGR Tris       TGR-Jane   
72g Vintage Blacks      Blacks            Blues                        Silent Pinks                Coming Soon™

Others
More
Leopold 750RT - Reds, Smart68 Coming Soon™, Steelseries 6Gv2 - Reds

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • KA2 touchpad on top
    • csmertx.com
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 02:15:34 »
Show Image

This is Zorgon. He is a horny little spider that I found when he was trying to crawl up my pants. I have no idea what he eats or what type of spider he is.

So far I have found that he likes photography but not being photographed cause he kept ****ing running away and he is fast like sonic. Here is an action shot where he is base jumping

Show Image

Haha base jumping!  There are probably 3-5 of those little guys around the outside of my house right now.  Their webs are always in the worst places  :confused:
Chris Schammert

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 20:07:41 »
Welcome to Geekhack, horny spider!

What keyboard do you like crawling around in?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 20:15:00 »
Isn't Zorgon gone missing now?

Offline polentA

• Formerly withoutrulers
  • GMK plz
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 20:15:43 »
Awww... what a beautiful spider. Little spikey candycorn dude.

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #7 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 20:36:01 »
I am a ***** when it comes to spiders. This is the creepiest spider I've seen I am never going to Australia(I am assuming it comes from there.)
« Last Edit: Mon, 08 February 2016, 02:12:44 by appleonama »

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 20:38:13 »
I am a ***** when it comes to spiders. This is the creepiest spider I've seen I am never going to Australia(I am assuming it comes from here.)

I've seen these in South Florida. We call them star spiders. There are plenty of reasons to avoid Florida; this is just another one.  :))

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • KA2 touchpad on top
    • csmertx.com
« Reply #9 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 20:43:58 »
I am a ***** when it comes to spiders. This is the creepiest spider I've seen I am never going to Australia(I am assuming it comes from here.)

I've seen these in South Florida. We call them star spiders. There are plenty of reasons to avoid Florida; this is just another one.  :))
I think I saw an Australian Tunneling spider in an attic in Central Florida. Those little guys know how to get around!
Chris Schammert

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #10 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 02:07:58 »
I thought it was a car because it's spelt with a Y not an I :(

Offline jaffers

« Reply #11 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 04:32:40 »
Isn't Zorgon gone missing now?

Yes Zorgon is gone :( She was with us for two days. I guess she didn't like the clicky clack of my keyboard.

More
Or was more likely eaten by a wasp. hate those bastards

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #12 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 20:08:20 »

I think I saw an Australian Tunneling spider in an attic in Central Florida. Those little guys know how to get around!

Must have tunnelled all the way through the planet!  Determined little bugger they are, some times.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ