Author Topic: Nightcaps: | | |  (Read 45388637 times)

Offline Overchecken8

Re: Nightcaps:Bee & Barb Raffle... Coming soon
« Reply #5300 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 21:10:28 »
New bomb kings and puppet masters!!!

Offline 180159

• Just a guy who likes collecting artisan keycaps
« Reply #5301 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 21:20:52 »
Well I'm hyped for this :o

Offline JMD

• All we want is happiness.
    • Mech Keys
Re: Nightcaps:Raffle over. Shipping Complete!
« Reply #5302 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 23:17:08 »
The pile:
Show Image

Are you trying to build a Scrooge McDuck style pool of keycaps to swim around in?

The things I'd do to get that bloat fugu :(
- mechkeys - ca -

Offline Otesanek

Re: Nightcaps:Raffle over. Shipping Complete!
« Reply #5303 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 23:25:33 »
Would you fight a family of wolverines?

The pile:
Show Image

Are you trying to build a Scrooge McDuck style pool of keycaps to swim around in?

The things I'd do to get that bloat fugu :(

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #5304 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 23:29:28 »
I love getting my drink on at yeh Bee & Barb

Offline realchriscasey

« Reply #5305 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 02:27:01 »
Looking forward to all the pieces in the sale, but most of all the new Fugu in white.

Offline rioc

• Very Text - 键盘上瘾 ____rioc industries ink.
« Reply #5306 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 02:37:34 »
bomb king looks especially nice in white...

Offline ticktwo

• -kbdfan
« Reply #5307 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 02:51:26 »
new bombking ?? wow it was my second favorite after fugu , i hope to win this sale!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

HHKB | Leopold FC750R | Mech27 (soon) | TX-75 (soon)

Offline Potatoes

« Reply #5308 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 03:00:09 »
Come to daddy.

Offline nocturalowl

« Reply #5309 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 05:16:14 »
Yeee anothe puppet. Grab MA munnie plzz

Offline Gatix

• #!/bin/sh
  • console.log
« Reply #5310 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 05:40:55 »
Holy molly  :eek:

Offline Minnie2

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #5311 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 08:27:32 »
A few more details on Gen3:
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Each piece hand signed with resin prior to casting.

More to come...
Pretty cute :rolleyes:
    A Bro Caps Fan

Just wanted to make sure everyone sees that information. A lot of people missed it ;)

Offline stevanpr2283

« Reply #5312 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 09:30:17 »
The 3rd gen fugu is truly art, love it to the moon and back

Offline eat_the_food

• Bulb moon raisin
« Reply #5313 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 15:10:31 »
Hi folks, lil update!

As you might have noticed, there's been a bit more downtime than usual since the last raffle. Aside from the typical holiday rush my partner Kirsten and I have been dealing with our new addition to the studio:

Thankfully he's gotten to that stage where he is a little calmer in the last couple of weeks. That equals more sleep and more sleep equals more time to focus on Nightcaps.

On that front there are a few announcements.

First, Fugu Gen3! I felt like something was lost in the transition from OG to v1.5 so this latest iteration is an attempt to re-capture that missing essential quality. Though not any taller than v1.5, it has a nice presence when sitting on a board. Overall features are smoothed and exaggerated where i felt it needed it. Bottoms are updated as well; rounded edges are carried over from the Topre bases but kept the core Synth stem since it works so well. These Gen3 should all be a nice crisp fit regardless of switch color.

Second, in an effort to help folks out there differentiate between non-Nightcaps (read counterfeit) Fugu, we're signing every piece that goes out the door in resin prior to casting. That means that the signature is "baked" in. Though certainly not impossible to fake, it makes it increasingly difficult by adding another layer of complexity. Not that it was really a huge issue to begin with, just more of a piece of mind thing.

Third, Fugu for the fans in China. Raffle wins in the past going out to China have had an unexpectedly large "lost" rate either due to weirdness with Customs or incorrect addressing or some combination of the two. There has also been a rather large uptick in the total number of entries coming from the China KBD forums as well so in an effort to address and accommodate this I've partnered with Lunarisdream and respected big b0ss vendor Baiyang to run Fugu sales in China. These will run concurrent with the GH raffles which I will continue to run here. Caps and colorways will be identical (except Gold Bags!) and sales will generally be held very, very close to the same timing. What this means is that Fugu fans in China will have simpler, less expensive and vastly more reliable shipping options available to them. For everyone else, there will be no significant change.

Sale dates announced soon and more to come :D

More

Offline GreyAmbience

• I can stop when ever I want
« Reply #5314 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 15:20:48 »
Hi folks, lil update!

As you might have noticed, there's been a bit more downtime than usual since the last raffle. Aside from the typical holiday rush my partner Kirsten and I have been dealing with our new addition to the studio:

Show Image

Thankfully he's gotten to that stage where he is a little calmer in the last couple of weeks. That equals more sleep and more sleep equals more time to focus on Nightcaps.

Show Image

First, Fugu Gen3! I felt like something was lost in the transition from OG to v1.5 so this latest iteration is an attempt to re-capture that missing essential quality. Though not any taller than v1.5, it has a nice presence when sitting on a board. Overall features are smoothed and exaggerated where i felt it needed it. Bottoms are updated as well; rounded edges are carried over from the Topre bases but kept the core Synth stem since it works so well. These Gen3 should all be a nice crisp fit regardless of switch color.

Show Image
Show Image

Second, in an effort to help folks out there differentiate between non-Nightcaps (read counterfeit) Fugu, we're signing every piece that goes out the door in resin prior to casting. That means that the signature is "baked" in. Though certainly not impossible to fake, it makes it increasingly difficult by adding another layer of complexity. Not that it was really a huge issue to begin with, just more of a piece of mind thing.

Third, Fugu for the fans in China. Raffle wins in the past going out to China have had an unexpectedly large "lost" rate either due to weirdness with Customs or incorrect addressing or some combination of the two. There has also been a rather large uptick in the total number of entries coming from the China KBD forums as well so in an effort to address and accommodate this I've partnered with Lunarisdream and respected big b0ss vendor Baiyang to run Fugu sales in China. These will run concurrent with the GH raffles which I will continue to run here. Caps and colorways will be identical (except Gold Bags!) and sales will generally be held very, very close to the same timing. What this means is that Fugu fans in China will have simpler, less expensive and vastly more reliable shipping options available to them. For everyone else, there will be no significant change.

Everything about this is just awesome <3
Fantastic way to start 2017!

Sent from my microwave oven using alternating current

Offline omgar

« Reply #5315 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 15:22:15 »
Hi folks, lil update!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

Very exciting developments! :thumb:

Offline rotciveel

• Fugu Curator Extraordinaire
« Reply #5316 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 15:23:36 »
Hi folks, lil update!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

doggie growing up to be so good looking  :thumb:

can't wait for the new fuguuuuu, and cool stuff you're doing for China!  :)

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #5317 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 15:27:54 »
Hi folks, lil update!

Show Image

Amazing shot of him! He's adorable.

Offline Meitachi

• Je sui prest
« Reply #5318 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 15:30:52 »
Hi folks, lil update!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

Cute lil pupper! What breed is he?

(Also, super psyched about the updates! Can't wait to see the new colorways.)

Offline eat_the_food

• Bulb moon raisin
« Reply #5319 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 15:41:05 »
Hi folks, lil update!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

Cute lil pupper! What breed is he?

(Also, super psyched about the updates! Can't wait to see the new colorways.)

Breed is Tamasken

Colorways here b0ss :D

More

Offline afrokobe

« Reply #5320 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 15:41:33 »
I am so excited, this is going to be my first etf raffle.  Had to pick up a fugu aftermarket because I couldn't wait!

Offline bthezebra

« Reply #5321 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 16:28:35 »
Definitely going to get in this raffle, hope to be a lucky one :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #5322 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 16:47:15 »
Such excellent accommodation for the Chinese fans. Can't wait for the next sale, which will be the first time I want a Fugu more than a BK. That creamy gold fits the holiday season perfectly.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #5323 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 18:09:08 »
Puppy is so cute! Has he eaten any Fugus yet?

Offline Chronnoisseur

« Reply #5324 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 18:30:44 »
Looking forward to the new raffle.  This will be my first since im new to the artisan game.  Fugus are some of my favorites, hoping to win at least one and start my artisan collection off right

Offline lovechan

• one for all,all for one,I'm lovechan,doing better.
    • HLZZ Keycaps
« Reply #5325 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 19:29:11 »

Show Image

what a ****in handsome dogge! woof~ woof~  (╭ ̄3 ̄)╭♡    seems to be a kind of Saarloos Wolfhond.
« Last Edit: Thu, 05 January 2017, 01:30:20 by lovechan »

Offline hayt

• * Maker
« Reply #5326 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 21:41:38 »
Dear ETF, the staging, the photography is phenomenal. So juicy.

Offline rioc

« Reply #5327 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 00:55:35 »
Dear ETF, the staging, the photography is phenomenal. So juicy.

Staging is great... I immediately noticed the whisky-stone! ;)

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #5328 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 02:02:04 »
Oh man, is that bottom fugu that is blurry Black/Gold/Gray ? UCF colors if so *crosses fingers*
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline rioc

« Reply #5329 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 02:05:17 »
Oh man, is that bottom fugu that is blurry Black/Gold/Gray ? UCF colors if so *crosses fingers*

eyes look more like silver... gold would be the bomb though for sure!

Offline ntw

« Reply #5330 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 03:56:39 »

only the rejects
Wishlist: Hungrkey, Creamsicle Skullthulhu, MDMAver Skullthulhu, Goo, Taka

Offline Potatoes

« Reply #5331 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 06:01:08 »
Feel free to leave the dog poop at my front door if true.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #5332 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 09:19:04 »
All great news ETF, can't wait for the new sale and hope to break my bad luck streak which reared it's ugly head for the last two sales.
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline superpiya

« Reply #5333 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 10:19:54 »
Looking forward to your raffle  :thumb:

Offline rioc

« Reply #5334 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 10:20:30 »
eta on the raffle?

Offline BabrahamDinkin

« Reply #5335 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 10:33:23 »
Oh Lordy please let this be my first ever Fugu/Bombking!!!

Offline eat_the_food

• Bulb moon raisin
« Reply #5336 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 11:08:03 »
eta on the raffle?

perhaps a week - week and a half to finish up details and get production complete  :thumb:
More

Offline potatobot

• Her Endgame
  • GMK BLACK LOTUS
« Reply #5337 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 11:08:08 »
They only way i could miss out on this (again) was if i still wouldn't get picked on the raffle.

2017 please be good to me.  :D

Offline rotciveel

• Fugu Curator Extraordinaire
« Reply #5338 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 11:09:25 »
hypeeee, i like having dates to look forward to. more production = more chance of winning as well!

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #5339 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 14:49:30 »
I don't really like black artisans, but these new colorways are really standing out to me.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #5340 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 15:04:28 »
I don't really like black artisans, but these new colorways are really standing out to me.

Racist.

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #5341 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 15:06:14 »

Racist.
I also don't like white ones that much either, what is wrong with me

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #5342 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 15:07:45 »

Racist.

Double racist.

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #5343 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 15:37:54 »

Racist.

Double racist.
But ETF is making me love black and white caps. Not racist confirmed

Offline nastrovje

« Reply #5344 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 18:17:03 »
I would love me a new bombking. It's my alltime favourite (Fugus are nice too tough  :p)
Maybe this time I don't have harrass the aftermarket for weeks until I get the one I need  :))

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #5345 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 18:24:28 »

only the rejects

Ahh, so that's what ETF does with the defects!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #5346 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 18:24:53 »
I would love me a new bombking. It's my alltime favourite

Mine too!

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
  • "You miss 100% of the shots you take." -S. Trooper
« Reply #5347 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 18:45:37 »
Here's hoping for a beautiful white cap out of this sale  :thumb:
Halifax, NS Meetup | "I know you'll come back to me, I'm like a good kind of herpes, I'm impossible to get rid of." - 27
67g Zilent V2 M60-A | BKE Redux HHKB Professional 2 | 62g Silent Black Planck | 62g Vint Black Tex Yoda II | Bolt-Modded Model M 1391301

Offline Wylte

« Reply #5348 on: Fri, 06 January 2017, 00:21:01 »
Those new fins are amazing
JunkDrawer KeyCaps - Blank Experimentalist

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #5349 on: Fri, 06 January 2017, 02:06:46 »
Beautiful stuff as always!