Author Topic: Nightcaps: Poisoned Summer: D49  (Read 5258101 times)

Wildwolf06, Miotch92, Hongook, ryuuseiistar, crystalflame, Lotsati, madethisforetf, koolkoala, LiQuiDs, tialdo, schafwax, SmilingPolitely, clorex, sinkingstepz, umeboshi, Hyeonmu, meepmeep, hyperlite218, shuangmu, Baddy126, Krelbit, charmandeross7 (+ 3 Hidden) and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline u

Re: Nightcaps: Poisoned Summer: D49
« Reply #19300 on: Sun, 19 August 2018, 13:03:23 »
HOWDY COMMUNITY

With the recent notification issues with tapatalk/GH/IMAV I've missed quite a few of year #2. I've seen lots of folks here talking about missing days due to notifications getting missed. So I have tired to do something about it and while its purely in the prototype stage, I'll share it out while we work the bugs out. Today i decided to do this since its a mystery day and every little bit helps!

NO GUARANTEES!
today is the first day i've tried to integrate REMIND into this debacle. so you might not even get a notification today.

ONCE MORE KEEP watching your normal way. This is for if you're in the shower or at Target or otherwise away from your browser. I will laugh and post this post if you try to blame me for missing a raffle.

Seriously though, I wont be able to answer support calls for this. This setup has so many single points of failure its not even funny. Its also running on windows so we all know how reliable that can be. Anywho.

If you got this far join REMIND group:   @birbalerbt

(p.s. : ill post an update after to let you know what went wrong if it fails. :) )
Thanks for this. We had one last year. Also, for people who don't know how to join remind, You should be able to join by texting the code to 81010

Offline eat_the_food

• Bad moon ricin
« Reply #19301 on: Sun, 19 August 2018, 22:50:38 »
More

Online shuangmu

« Reply #19302 on: Sun, 19 August 2018, 22:52:34 »
                                                                           Love keycaps
                                                                                                                                       Love geek hack                     

Online ryuuseiistar

« Reply #19303 on: Sun, 19 August 2018, 23:01:12 »
ughhh GH PLEASE. I couldn't even load the page and I was sitting here the whole time

Offline Bael_Zharon

« Reply #19304 on: Sun, 19 August 2018, 23:02:19 »
This is going on maybe 8-9 now that I haven't been able to load the site (from Tapatalk, phone browser, or desktop - all on separate networks).

Why. use. this. pos. site.

Just use Reddit. There I said it.

Offline aokadam

Nightcaps: Poisoned Summer: D49
« Reply #19305 on: Sun, 19 August 2018, 23:03:58 »
Oops double post
« Last Edit: Sun, 19 August 2018, 23:07:45 by aokadam »

Offline aokadam

« Reply #19306 on: Sun, 19 August 2018, 23:04:29 »
Can we do the giveaways on reddit or something? I havenít been able to enter for days now because the site is just being overloaded or DDOS. :(

Seems like a site issue for a good amount

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Bael_Zharon

« Reply #19307 on: Sun, 19 August 2018, 23:04:46 »
Can we do the giveaways on reddit or something? I havenít been able to enter for days now because the site is just being overloaded or DDOS. :(

Seems like a site issue for a good amount

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JINX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline BestShuckleNA

« Reply #19308 on: Sun, 19 August 2018, 23:12:16 »
Thanks for the w mamcus! Can't wait to take some pics

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk