Author Topic: Lpwl's Feedback Thread  (Read 7442 times)

Offline Lpwl

• * Vendor
  • lpwl.bigcartel.com
    • My O-ring Store
Lpwl's Feedback Thread
« on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 06:40:25 »
Let me know what you think by sounding off in this thread.

I welcome feedback from anyone and everyone.

Thanks in advance for your input !  :p
« Last Edit: Wed, 27 April 2016, 06:25:36 by ghostjuggernaut »

Offline duncancmt

Re: Feedback Thread
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 14:02:20 »
I've got a "thick" set of o-rings on my WASD 104. They're just the right amount of cushiony for my fat fingers. No longer are my coworkers bothered by the thunderous sounds of my keys bottoming out. The soft cushion is also super nice for reducing the shock to my fingers. I previously had WASD 0.2mm 40A o-rings, and there's just no comparison. Great product!

I'll probably be picking up a set of the "XXL" o-rings when I get DSA caps for my board.

Offline Lpwl

• * Vendor
  • lpwl.bigcartel.com
    • My O-ring Store
Re: Feedback Thread
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 15:00:22 »
Thanks for the kind comments  :cool:

Granite Round 4 caps are coming, brace yourselves !

୧(^෴^)୨

Offline Clafou

Re: Lpwl's Feedback Thread
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 29 April 2016, 04:02:46 »
My coworkers don't want to kill me anymore with the "Thin" O-rings from LPWL. This guy knows what he's doing AND the shipping was blazing fast :)

Offline BlankBrain

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 09:08:15 »
Ordered a pack of Thick O-Rings  on Thursday 30/6 late afternoon, received notification that my package had been shipped next morning, received the package on Wednesday 06/07  :thumb:
By the way I am located in Greece should anyone need the info to estimate the delivery time for his own location.

The rings were carefully packed and sealed in a bubble wrap envelope to protect the o-rings, and guess what, it really did  ;)
There were no broken or worn off  rings and for once the number of  rings I received was exactly the number of rings I ordered ( looking at you banggood sellers, if I order 110 rings,please send me 110 rings not 104 >:D)

Now lets cut to the chase, the Thick-Orings fit my keycaps great ,softening the press without reducing the travel too much.
The keyboard is a lot quiter and at the same time the distinct mechanical feel is still very much present, so everyone in the house is happy :cool:

As far as the seller is concered, he was happy to swiflty answer any questions I had and even was honest enough to let me know that based on his own experience ,paying extra for tracked shipping does not seem to make the post office deliver the package swifter.

Overall

-Fast delivery
-Careful packaging
-Top notch quality o-rings
-Excellent communication with seller

Definately recommended :thumb:
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 July 2016, 09:17:50 by BlankBrain »

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 07 July 2016, 05:22:18 »
I ordered some thin (1.5mm red 40A) o-rings a couple of months back, I was looking for 2x 125 packs, since those were not available, the seller offered a different combination to get me the number of o-rings I needed and offered a discount as well, so I wasn't spending more than what I intended to in the first place.

Shipped same day, delivery did take a while, but that was not his fault, South African Post Office doesn't provide the best service in the world.

O-rings are great, I'm using them on 35g Gateron Blue switches. I also received a free key-puller and a sample pack.

Definitely recommended, great quality and excellent seller