Author Topic: [GB] Custom CNC Aluminum Cases for Cooler Master TKL boards (SHIPPED)  (Read 140833 times)

Offline aurora

• life
Re: [GB] Custom CNC Aluminum Cases for Cooler Master TKL boards (MANUFACTURING)
« Reply #350 on: Sun, 05 February 2017, 08:33:42 »
congrats with your successful GB dude!

Offline fine_italian_leather

« Reply #351 on: Sun, 05 February 2017, 10:29:44 »
yeah gratz on a gb well done. everyone who has received their cases seem really happy, the miscommunication with oco is unfortunate but it seems both parts are taking responsibility and doing their best to resolve the issue. can't wait until mine arrives, already thinking about getting a third for R2.

Offline eksuen

• Ambassador of explosions.
« Reply #352 on: Sun, 05 February 2017, 11:25:47 »
Barring any potential shipping issues (fingers crossed that no packages are lost or arrive damaged), I'd say the group buy went quite well.

While everyone is anxiously awaiting their case(s), here's a little more eye candy.

Carbon SA on a white KUL ES-87

GMK Carbon on a Novatouch with a space white case from this GB

Offline poolside

« Reply #353 on: Sun, 05 February 2017, 11:45:08 »
Barring any potential shipping issues (fingers crossed that no packages are lost or arrive damaged), I'd say the group buy went quite well.

While everyone is anxiously awaiting their case(s), here's a little more eye candy.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Beautiful! Carbon looks better on the NT in these pictures than TA did the other day.

Offline eksuen

« Reply #354 on: Sun, 05 February 2017, 11:54:54 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Beautiful! Carbon looks better on the NT in these pictures than TA did the other day.

Yeah, the natural lighting helps. Plus, the teal-ish color of the TA mods is difficult to capture.

Offline clickstops

« Reply #355 on: Sun, 05 February 2017, 12:02:21 »
Man, these pics are rad. I got my shipping notification and am SO excited.

FWIW, I have discussed with Sheraton that in future I would prefer to have the cases come to me for quality check rather than go out to people directly via them so that I can ensure that cases bearing my name, as it were, measure up to a standard I'm willing to represent as being complete and in good condition.

That's great to hear. THANK YOU for running such an excellent group buy. You've maintained communication throughout, handled payment well, and now are even handling this well. I'm sure more people than just me deeply appreciate it.

Offline Phenix

« Reply #356 on: Mon, 06 February 2017, 10:03:39 »
https://www.dropbox.com/s/es48cmdx4q873dj/20170206_155534.jpg?dl=0

Today my Norbauer Novatouch case arrived, in space-station white
Looks imho really good, thanks for running the GB!
Winter is coming.

Offline Slash Emperor

• Lust for life lost, keyboards acquired.
« Reply #357 on: Mon, 06 February 2017, 10:22:13 »
Glad to see everyone's getting their boards, keep the pictures coming!

Congrats on your success so far, norbauer! It's been a good ride. Looking forward to updates for the Enigma Black folks after the last of the other boards go out.

Sent from my LG-V20

Offline orpheo

« Reply #358 on: Mon, 06 February 2017, 12:02:13 »
Received the case and I am in love!  Wonderful keyboard!

Offline Puree

« Reply #359 on: Mon, 06 February 2017, 12:10:54 »
Hey,

Received mine today too  :thumb:

Thank a lot Norbauer for this GB  ;)
« Last Edit: Mon, 06 February 2017, 12:27:03 by Puree »

Offline megaforce

« Reply #360 on: Mon, 06 February 2017, 12:21:41 »
Thanks for the GB friends! Here's mine from Originative + Sky Dolch + Krytox lube mix

Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline DribbelDog

« Reply #361 on: Mon, 06 February 2017, 14:53:49 »
Hello gentlemen,

Just got my case in the mail here in the Netherlands, and what a gorgeous thing it is to behold. I went for the 'warm grey' option, combined with the SA 'Jukebox' set, on a Novatouch.

My apologies for the sub-par lighting and hence not-too-great pictures (wasn't home), but wanted to get these out there:

The case

Top view

Including accessories

Result

Result top view

Riser feet

In general I would say the case looks lighter and warmer IRL.

I wasn't actually planning on using this keycap set with this case, but I must say I think it turned out quite nicely. Was originally planning for the the amazing chocolatier set, but the group buy I ordered those in has been delayed. Seeing this combo I might actually leave them on.

Unfortunately DHL charged me almost €50 in import tax... I paid them in advance but in hindsight I'm not really sure what happened as they ask €15 for 'administration' and stuff like that and €35 is actually 100% of $40 instead of 21% (the tax rate here). So, I have no idea how they came up with this amount. Anyway, I'm not going to fight it, I'll not allow it to ruin my joy  ;)

Thank you Norbauer for this amazing group buy. I appreciate all the hard work that went into this, the result turned out sublime. Especially after seeing the end result, I must stay I'd definitely be in for a Realforce 87U case, in case you're still working on that ;).

My regards from the Netherlands.

Offline K

• stop trying to reset my password... use a VPN
« Reply #362 on: Mon, 06 February 2017, 17:17:16 »
Received mine yesterday looks amazing159835-0
However there were some small things which I assume are defects.159837-1159839-2
Thankfully though they're on the inside of the case so you can't see them but would like to know what they mean in terms of the anodizing layer and if its fine. I know nothing about anodizing.
Also the inclusions of bumpons for riser and non riser feet might be a good idea next time for people like me who just bought the riser feet in case they ever feel like using them especially since they're so cheap I just bought them off ebay as the mouser link was very expensive for shipping (am in AUS)
Overall though the case is super solid and I can attest to the shelf liner making the keyboard sound better.
Edit: I also tried washing off the white mark but it won't come off so its not dust or anything like that
« Last Edit: Mon, 06 February 2017, 17:55:40 by K »

Offline pexon

• * Maker
  • El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #363 on: Mon, 06 February 2017, 17:18:25 »
Please stop posting, I am so jealous  :'(

Offline norbauer

• Plz email shop@norbauer.com; I miss PMs sometimes
    • Ryan Norbauer's personal site
« Reply #364 on: Mon, 06 February 2017, 17:57:34 »
However there were some small things which I assume are defects. (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)

I actually decided, after discussions with the factory, that in order keep costs down that it would be OK for them only to worry about cosmetic flaws on the exterior of the case, given the way in which the case would be used, so I don't consider such marks defects according to spec, per se. Most people don't realize (and I only recently learned as I've been doing industrial design projects over the past few years) how much of manufacturing processes are still driven by chance and happenstance and that most forms of quality control are just managing probabilities and the number of items you throw away. If we wanted cases to be perfect on both the outside and the interior of the case, it would simply have meant asking the factory to throw more cases away, which of course they can only afford to do by charging us more. It didn't seem that in this situation that it would be worth worry about what hidden parts of the case looked like, so I erred on that side of the trade-off. I would love to do a more high-end keyboard project at some point in future where I can insist on absolutely flawless parts, inside and out, (which is to say, accepting a higher part reject rate), but for this project based on the initial IC thread, it seemed like folks wanted to drive things in the direction of cost control, so I tended to try to push things in that direction where I could. For whatever that's all worth. (Sorry if too much information. hehe.) :)

Oh, also, regarding the bumpons, yes, I didn't realize that so many people would be ordering riser feet "just in case" (presumably, for future re-sale), or I would have included both kinds of bumpons. Next time I shall!

Offline K

« Reply #365 on: Mon, 06 February 2017, 18:12:41 »
However there were some small things which I assume are defects. (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)

I actually decided, after discussions with the factory, that in order keep costs down that it would be OK for them only to worry about cosmetic flaws on the exterior of the case, given the way in which the case would be used, so I don't consider such marks defects according to spec, per se. Most people don't realize (and I only recently learned as I've been doing industrial design projects over the past few years) how much of manufacturing processes are still driven by chance and happenstance and that most forms of quality control are just managing probabilities and the number of items you throw away. If we wanted cases to be perfect on both the outside and the interior of the case, it would simply have meant asking the factory to throw more cases away, which of course they can only afford to do by charging us more. It didn't seem that in this situation that it would be worth worry about what hidden parts of the case looked like, so I erred on that side of the trade-off. I would love to do a more high-end keyboard project at some point in future where I can insist on absolutely flawless parts, inside and out, (which is to say, accepting a higher part reject rate), but for this project based on the initial IC thread, it seemed like folks wanted to drive things in the direction of cost control, so I tended to try to push things in that direction where I could. For whatever that's all worth. (Sorry if too much information. hehe.) :)

Oh, also, regarding the bumpons, yes, I didn't realize that so many people would be ordering riser feet "just in case" (presumably, for future re-sale), or I would have included both kinds of bumpons. Next time I shall!
Yeah I totally understand the tradeoff and don't really mind as you said before there were nothing wrong with the outside of the case. I was really more asking to see if there was a problem with the anodizing and whether I should coat it or something to prevent corroding or any other future problems.

Offline norbauer

« Reply #366 on: Mon, 06 February 2017, 18:17:26 »

Yeah I totally understand the tradeoff and don't really mind as you said before there were nothing wrong with the outside of the case. I was really more asking to see if there was a problem with the anodizing and whether I should coat it or something to prevent corroding or any other future problems.

Oh, no, you should be totally fine. The part is almost certainly actually anodized in that area; it is just not fully penetrated with dye. Aluminum is a bit tricky when it comes to anodizing and colors, as I mentioned above regarding the sometime slight mismatch between top and bottom parts, because you're basically introducing a dye into pores in the metal, trying to get it to penetrate to the right amount in order to create a specific color, and then creating an anodized oxide layer on top. Titanium is very interesting, actually, in that the color isn't made with dye at all (see here). In any case, corrosion as we think of it with ferrous metals (in the form of red rust) isn't an issue with aluminum.

Offline K

« Reply #367 on: Mon, 06 February 2017, 18:33:06 »

Oh, no, you should be totally fine. The part is almost certainly actually anodized in that area; it is just not fully penetrated with dye. Aluminum is a bit tricky when it comes to anodizing and colors, as I mentioned above regarding the sometime slight mismatch between top and bottom parts, because you're basically introducing a dye into pores in the metal, trying to get it to penetrate to the right amount in order to create a specific color, and then creating an anodized oxide layer on top. Titanium is very interesting, actually, in that the color isn't made with dye at all (see here). In any case, corrosion as we think of it with ferrous metals (in the form of red rust) isn't an issue with aluminum.

Awesome this is my first aluminium case so was unsure of what is the norm just wanted to be careful. Thanks for organising this and elevating my Novatouch to the true end game (for me at least) :thumb:
« Last Edit: Mon, 06 February 2017, 18:35:06 by K »

Offline norbauer

« Reply #368 on: Mon, 06 February 2017, 18:39:23 »
Awesome. My pleasure. And many thanks to you and others who have posted below for the encouraging feedback! I love seeing pics of how people are using these cases. :D :D :D

Offline dead_pixel_design

• IIIV is not a Roman Numeral. Positive Vibes.
« Reply #369 on: Mon, 06 February 2017, 18:59:35 »
Yeah, please keep the pictures coming, I am sad I couldn't budget this one but love seeing everyone's builds, this care really does look amazing

Offline KingRama

• * Maker
  • www.rama.works
    • RAMA WORKS®
« Reply #370 on: Mon, 06 February 2017, 19:09:30 »
Here's a pic with some temperature adjustment done to better reflect what the OCo grey looks like in person under white light. The weight on this case is amazing.

Special guest: RAMA WAVE

Show Image

Oh that looks awesome! Posted it on http://rama.army/! Second one this week :P Nice!
Didn't notice my personal messages have been disabled for those thinking you have been blocked - to contact please reach out through Facebook messages or support email!
WEB: https://rama.works/
STORE: https://ramaworks.store/
INSTA: @ramaworks
FB: ramaworks

Offline nurbs

« Reply #371 on: Mon, 06 February 2017, 21:10:37 »
For those that are curious, here is a sound test comparing SA ICE CAPs and OEM profile thick PBT keycaps on a foam lined hypersphere silenced Norbatouch case. Stabilizers have not been lubed.

Recorded on an iPhone 6 while trying to type with the left hand - so I apologize for the handheld awkwardness (also bottoming out relatively hard on the case)

The case color is from Originative, which looks near identical to the warm gray in the GB (is it?)

IMO, the SA profile adds a nice "bass" to the thock.

« Last Edit: Mon, 06 February 2017, 21:12:19 by nurbs »

Offline FSund

« Reply #372 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 01:24:37 »
Just got mine yesterday, and I must say I was especially impressed by the weight and feel of it.

Thank you very much for designing the case and running this GB :thumb:
Join the Mechanical Keyboards Norway Discord server

Offline K

« Reply #373 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 01:45:59 »
Any reccommedations for wrist rest from the people who use them here? My current wrist rest which was perfectly flush with the stock novatouch is now way too short and none of my other wrist rests are tall enough to be flush with the new case.

Offline Phenix

« Reply #374 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 07:48:41 »
Any reccommedations for wrist rest from the people who use them here? My current wrist rest which was perfectly flush with the stock novatouch is now way too short and none of my other wrist rests are tall enough to be flush with the new case.
Im using an rollermouse re:d as wristrest+mouse.
The high is fine with it imho
Winter is coming.

Offline orpheo

« Reply #375 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 09:29:26 »
I was a bit sad that I couldn't use my Pexon cable with case. The connector is a hair too large to fit in the aluminum housing socket...

Offline stillzman

« Reply #376 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 09:55:18 »
Thanks for your hard work, can't wait to get mine!

Also, looking forward to what you have in store for RF boards!

Offline norbauer

« Reply #377 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 10:42:33 »
I was a bit sad that I couldn't use my Pexon cable with case. The connector is a hair too large to fit in the aluminum housing socket...

I designed the hole to fit any connectors conforming to the USB spec, but perhaps those cables are larger. Can you provide me with dimensions of yours? I'd be happy to try to widen that pocket for r2.

Offline orpheo

« Reply #378 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 10:56:43 »

I designed the hole to fit any connectors conforming to the USB spec, but perhaps those cables are larger. Can you provide me with dimensions of yours? I'd be happy to try to widen that pocket for r2.
Sure! I think  the width that is problematic is 12.5mm. I don't have a precision caliper sorry. Those Pexon cable are the real deal, so beautiful! I think it might be the heatshrink used than exceed the size of the hole.

Here are some shots playing around with the various set that can go on the Norbauer Novatouch! Really a great thanks to you, it is unbelievable smooth GB! You are on your way to be a big star in the GB scene!

Cherry vintage blue dyesub ISO FR
GMK RGB Neon
EnjoyPBT blue dyesub mods and function keys

« Last Edit: Tue, 07 February 2017, 11:05:06 by orpheo »

Offline orpheo

« Reply #379 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 10:58:08 »
doublepost
« Last Edit: Tue, 07 February 2017, 11:04:26 by orpheo »

Offline orpheo

« Reply #380 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 11:03:16 »
Doublepost
« Last Edit: Tue, 07 February 2017, 11:04:50 by orpheo »

Offline eksuen

« Reply #381 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 12:00:00 »
The case color is from Originative, which looks near identical to the warm gray in the GB (is it?)

The Originative grey is noticeably darker than the warm grey from the GB.

« Reply #382 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 13:20:29 »

Been hearing this a lot. They seem very different from the images I've seen.

I ordered a warm grey and a custom dark grey (almost the same color as the Originative color), once I get them I will post pics of my two boards for comparison.

Offline hpfalcon

« Reply #383 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 13:39:57 »

imo it seems more of a cooler shade, than straight out darker. I've only seen warm grey from pictures though

Offline norbauer

« Reply #384 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 13:43:58 »
Having seen both in person, I can say that the cool gray is both cooler and darker than the warm gray.

Offline ErgoSloth

« Reply #385 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 14:16:48 »
Finally got my case too! Looks and feels amazing I am incredibly happy with it, in fact I was so happy to start the swap that I forgot to take pictures of it right out of the package, ops   :rolleyes:

Doesn't matter tho, as I had bad lighting and wanted to finish as soon as possible to start typing on it anyway; I love the new sound of the board, I was expecting more metallic ping sounds but no, it actually sounds deeper than before! Rattling stabilizers aside the sound of the backspace is to die for!

And earlier this morning I also received a treat from KeyKollectiv as you can see   :D

Offline Troif

• Carpe Diem!!!
    • Daniel Ferrer
« Reply #386 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 16:37:21 »
I received my Norbauer Warm Grey Novatouch case... Really love the Topre THOK THOK on this KB! I thought it would be more pingy but it is not, it has a very dark thock. Really like it.
Also mounting it has been super easy (thanks to @Makami on MD also) and I noted all the love that has been on the design. Again thanks Norbauer.

159930-0159932-1159934-2

@Norbauer, I am really in for whenever you prepare the RF87U keyboard case (I will try to pick up other color than grey... but I do not promise it!)
--
Filco TKL Ninja Blues / CODE Greens / Pok3r Clears / HHKBpro2 / RF 87U 55g / Novatouch TKL / KC60 Clears / SSK and also regular Model M

Offline kokokoy

« Reply #387 on: Wed, 08 February 2017, 00:57:35 »
Came back from a vacation and its been waiting on me. Installed it and just screams quality!

Thanks for running your project as GB, Norbauer.

Offline DannyHuynh

« Reply #388 on: Wed, 08 February 2017, 01:29:22 »
There are definitely some visible marks from the CNC and anodizing process, but this case is so awesome that it can easily compensate for that. However, the case feel a little bit hollow, I mean when I tap on the corner of the case, I definitely feel the guts of the board moving inside. Probably because there are only two screws that hold the guts to the bottom housing. Wondering why there aren't four of them. I think I'll try to put in some foam or shelf liner to stuff it up

Offline FSund

« Reply #389 on: Wed, 08 February 2017, 03:52:20 »
There are definitely some visible marks from the CNC and anodizing process, but this case is so awesome that it can easily compensate for that. However, the case feel a little bit hollow, I mean when I tap on the corner of the case, I definitely feel the guts of the board moving inside. Probably because there are only two screws that hold the guts to the bottom housing. Wondering why there aren't four of them. I think I'll try to put in some foam or shelf liner to stuff it up

Show Image

I added a thin strip of paper on each folded in half on the top and bottom to stop the board from moving around. Worked like a charm :)

Offline Phenix

« Reply #390 on: Wed, 08 February 2017, 04:57:13 »
Wait - does the innerts need to be fixed inside the case?
I just laid it in - is this wrong? (I didnt paid that much attention to that part)
Winter is coming.

Offline FSund

« Reply #391 on: Wed, 08 February 2017, 05:00:47 »
Wait - does the innerts need to be fixed inside the case?
I just laid it in - is this wrong? (I didnt paid that much attention to that part)

I think it's supposed to be kept in place by the two flange screws (they look like these), but my plate was not completely fixed in place by them. A piece of paper fixed this though.

Offline orpheo

« Reply #392 on: Wed, 08 February 2017, 05:04:16 »
My plate is firmly held in place by the design of this case.

« Reply #393 on: Wed, 08 February 2017, 06:40:33 »
Those of you that have silenced your cases by adding something between the pcb and base, what kind of material is preferable? plastic, fabric, foam? Would one of these from ikea work? http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/80012853/ http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10320001/

Offline afrokobe

« Reply #394 on: Wed, 08 February 2017, 08:40:53 »
Those of you that have silenced your cases by adding something between the pcb and base, what kind of material is preferable? plastic, fabric, foam? Would one of these from ikea work? http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/80012853/ http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10320001/

I dont think that would work.  That is clear silicone if I am remembering correctly.  I use that in my cabinets.. I ordered some foam padding hopefully that works.  I think anything with foam should.  You could always go for the sound dampening foam people use in pc cases. 

Offline megaforce

Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline norbauer

« Reply #396 on: Wed, 08 February 2017, 09:53:14 »
As others have observed above, the two flange screws are intended to hold the case in place, and for most CoolerMaster plates this does work. However, I have noticed that those bent plates edges (particularly in the MasterKeys keyboards) aren't made to particularly tight tolerances and as a result, some folks may see a bit of movement in the plate, even after the flange screws are fully installed. The solution, as some have said, is either to put a piece of paper between the flange screw and the plate or to lift the plate up a bit by putting a long strip of shelf liner on the little "shelves" where the plate sits on the edge of the case bottom. I found that I liked the second option better, even it required a bit more work. I'll fix this for round 2 by deepening the pocket in which the flange screw sits to account for the observed variability in plate heights from CM.

In practice, for whatever it's worth, I consider the flange screws optional, since inertia generally keeps the keyboard in place. You have to intentionally introduce side-to-side movement by grabbing one of the keys hard between your fingers and trying to move the plate. Of course, this doesn't happen in normal typing. Indeed, my first prototypes didn't include the flange screw feature and I used one for months that way without any problem.

EDIT: Oh, and incidentally, another feature of the flange screws is that they make it easier to assemble the case for the first time. They prevent the plate from falling down out of the bottom of the case when you have the keyboard flipped upside down and are assembling them to be screwed together.
« Last Edit: Wed, 08 February 2017, 09:58:24 by norbauer »

Offline DannyHuynh

« Reply #397 on: Wed, 08 February 2017, 11:00:56 »
As others have observed above, the two flange screws are intended to hold the case in place, and for most CoolerMaster plates this does work. However, I have noticed that those bent plates edges (particularly in the MasterKeys keyboards) aren't made to particularly tight tolerances and as a result, some folks may see a bit of movement in the plate, even after the flange screws are fully installed. The solution, as some have said, is either to put a piece of paper between the flange screw and the plate or to lift the plate up a bit by putting a long strip of shelf liner on the little "shelves" where the plate sits on the edge of the case bottom. I found that I liked the second option better, even it required a bit more work. I'll fix this for round 2 by deepening the pocket in which the flange screw sits to account for the observed variability in plate heights from CM.

In practice, for whatever it's worth, I consider the flange screws optional, since inertia generally keeps the keyboard in place. You have to intentionally introduce side-to-side movement by grabbing one of the keys hard between your fingers and trying to move the plate. Of course, this doesn't happen in normal typing. Indeed, my first prototypes didn't include the flange screw feature and I used one for months that way without any problem.

EDIT: Oh, and incidentally, another feature of the flange screws is that they make it easier to assemble the case for the first time. They prevent the plate from falling down out of the bottom of the case when you have the keyboard flipped upside down and are assembling them to be screwed together.

Is it now, I did not flip the keyboard for assembling. I've just set the board to a table edge a screw in each corner, then moved to the edges. Flipping this board with the guts installed is like lifting weight  :blank:

Offline DannyHuynh

« Reply #398 on: Wed, 08 February 2017, 19:58:11 »
Here's how I stuffed the case if anyone cares  :-[

This is a shelf liner roll, around $5 from Walmart

I cut it up and lay it down on the bottom of the case like this

Also some on the flang screws

And that's it, after putting everything back together, the board is now my weapon of choice for the apocalypse  :cool:

Offline w0odyallen

« Reply #399 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 01:46:24 »
Has anyone recorded a before and after sample with and without 'shelf-liner' style dampening sheets? I imagine it's not that big a change.