Author Topic: [GB] SA-Photo Studio (All Shipped!)  (Read 23350 times)

Offline j2c8w6f8

Re: [GB] SA-Photo Studio (Start shipping!)
« Reply #100 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 17:54:37 »
Srsly? 
You are the one who said in the first place "if I cant get it by 9/5, send me a new set." and I agreed because Im the one who wrote down the wrong address and im the one who start this GB.
I was on vacation these days, and look what I got? :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

177194-0

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Exalted Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #101 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 22:47:46 »
Srsly? 
You are the one who said in the first place "if I cant get it by 9/5, send me a new set." and I agreed because Im the one who wrote down the wrong address and im the one who start this GB.
I was on vacation these days, and look what I got? :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

(Attachment Link)

People are rude.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Schumiboard" | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE "2Y10M" | TGR Alice "Pink + White" | MEME "Sound Meme" | Keycult No 1 "The Brass Behemoth" | Southpaw Fullsize (when it ships) | Daily driver: TGR Alice

I like what this guy said

Offline Hamel

• KBDLAB
Re: [GB] SA-Photo Studio (All Shipped!)
« Reply #102 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 22:57:08 »
Srsly? 

(Attachment Link)
Whoa, what's that all about?
Hope things gets sorted out smoothly j2

나의 SM-G950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Offline breusch91

• * Maker
« Reply #103 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 23:36:02 »
Srsly? 

(Attachment Link)

very much hope you reported this member to the mods. People that act like that don't deserve to be in this community

Offline punksinatra

• Random Stuff
« Reply #104 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 00:43:43 »
Someone needs to attend some anger management meetup or something

Offline grizzly_teddy

« Reply #105 on: Tue, 04 September 2018, 12:47:30 »
Are these alphas the same as Godspeed alphas? I just got a bunch of grab bags and I think I have a bunch of these alphas. I def have some of the other keys.
> The way GH looks now, to a regular person, it screams, "Oh dang, this is one of **those** sites for really devoted and weird people".