I'm just torn between this board and the RS2+ on MassDrop right now. My plan is to wait for Exent GB until the last day of the drop. If the GB doesn't open in time I'll do the other one.
Can any one of you fine folk convince me one way or the other?
It's a tough call, and one I pondered over for a few hours once I saw that Massdrop released. It's arguably my favorite Red Scarf. A 65% form factor and plenty of macro keys if you find yourself missing something vital. And a Zealios switch option I would definitely go for (I like my lighter actuation, so the 65g offered would suite me).
Ultimately I've decided to go with the Exent, unless something goes terribly wrong. And I guess if something does go wrong it'll be too judging by the lack of info that we currently have on this GB haha.
The biggest reason I'm choosing Exent is because of how unique and potentially exclusive/rare it will be. There will always be boards at least relatively similar to the Red Scarf II+ Ver.b. And this is the second time I know of that it's ran, so it might come around again later. But that is not guaranteed with the Exent. We have no idea if we'll ever get another chance to buy it (and I'm guessing we won't; that it'll just be one run).
My other main reason is that the quality of the Exent is going to be superb. Probably worlds better than the Red Scarf II+ Ver.b.
Good luck with your decision man. That's just my conclusion after finding myself in your same situation.