Author Topic: [GB] Golbat Round 2 (Final Round) - Order Submitted  (Read 5302 times)

Offline GL1TCH3D

• Audiophile, tea lover and now keyboard hugger!
Re: [GB] Golbat Round 2 (Final Round) - Order Submitted
« Reply #50 on: Thu, 04 May 2017, 10:11:10 »
Important update. The shipment of the boards will be delayed on my part. The change in exchange rate will cause the import taxes into canada to be much higher than planned for so I will have the parcel shipped to a family member's place in the USA where I will be visiting in July and will complete the shipping at that time. This is to avoid having 3rd parties involved or extra costs. It will however change the cost of shipping but should generally be the same for North America.

Offline William_S_Jones

• Best Prime Ever!!!
« Reply #51 on: Thu, 04 May 2017, 20:01:31 »
Important update. The shipment of the boards will be delayed on my part. The change in exchange rate will cause the import taxes into canada to be much higher than planned for so I will have the parcel shipped to a family member's place in the USA where I will be visiting in July and will complete the shipping at that time. This is to avoid having 3rd parties involved or extra costs. It will however change the cost of shipping but should generally be the same for North America.

Thanks for the heads up, I'm glad to hear this same as I know everone is! Come July, I'll be ready!

Offline Greatfirewall

« Reply #52 on: Wed, 10 May 2017, 00:59:22 »
DHL number :9903375440
Waiting for final payment.